Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

How Many Times Have You Lost Your Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Many Times Have You Lost Your Phones (1088 Views)

Screenshot And Post Your Phones Screen / How To Deactivate Your Bank Acct USSD Profile Easily When You Lost Your Phone / Palaces You Should Never Keep Your Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Have You Lost Your Phones by heed101(m): 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
Let us laugh on circumstances surrounding our lose of phone. Share your own let us laugh and learn.

My own.

I went for overnight reading and I was coming back from the class, instead of me to go straight to my bed in hostel then, I went to common room to watch movie around 5.00 am� grin

I woke up 8.00am in the common room and my phone was gone

Thank God, that is only phone I have lost till date

Share your experience.
Re: How Many Times Have You Lost Your Phones by SweetBuns(f): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mushin crowd + phone in jean pocket + area boys = wonderful occurences

5 Likes

Re: How Many Times Have You Lost Your Phones by Blakjewelry(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
My phone be like my wife, na only death dey do us part

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Lost Your Phones by FiremanP(m): 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
I bet my life I've lost my phone's more than anyone else commenting on here.. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Lost Your Phones by LordOfTheWeed: 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
FiremanP:
I bet my life I've lost my phone's more than anyone else commenting on here.. undecided
Bro, I can bet my own life that you haven't lost more phones than I have.. .. .. My 4 years stay in unilorin alone, I've lost 6 phones.. .. .. Funny thing is, whenever my friends call me and my number rings, the first question they will ask me is, dem neva steal this one? grin

5 Likes

Re: How Many Times Have You Lost Your Phones by heed101(m): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
LordOfTheWeed:

Bro, I can bet my own life that you haven't lost more phones than I have.. .. .. My 4 years stay in unilorin alone, I've lost 6 phones.. .. .. Funny thing is, whenever my friends call me and my number rings, the first question they will ask me is, dem neva steal this one? grin
lol
Re: How Many Times Have You Lost Your Phones by FiremanP(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lol.ok.. so you've lost 6 phones in a period of 4 years? I've lost a total of 4 mobile phones a year and 3 more the next year. 2017 -2018

LordOfTheWeed:

Re: How Many Times Have You Lost Your Phones by gbengaoyeladuna(m): 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
My own is every year...I swear from 2014 till date.....mind you I pray the yoke will break this year
Re: How Many Times Have You Lost Your Phones by Simeony007(m): 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Well I loss my phone everytime and I've lost count. In fact this one that I'm replying with is lost, if I can't complete this comment then it's

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Lost Your Phones by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 14, 2020
FiremanP:

I lost 10 phones in 8years.
Re: How Many Times Have You Lost Your Phones by missimelda01(f): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2020
I think I've lost my phone just once, inside a keke on a Sunday morning after church.. it was one of those Nokia simbian phones, the person who found it bought me a new Samsung phone on the same day I lost it (my phone was in a sorry state grin). Till today it's only my mom that believes that story cos we picked it up together.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Times Have You Lost Your Phones by obaaderemi: 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
Twice. Both times in Ibadan. First one dropped in a, taxi. Second one, a pickpocket who pretended to know me.. na that one pain me pass because na jeje I dey go my own. I cursed him for, a week.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Lost Your Phones by LordAzubuike(f): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
Just once.. I was pickpocketed inside danfo bus around 2009.. funny enough I was suspecting the guy with the way he felt uncomfortable and extremely quiet and focused as he sat close to me but my mind no just go my phone. Chai e pain me gan and na blackberry then when blackberry still dey hot..

Now I Sabi use phone ehn unless the phone spoil beyond repaire before you go see me with another one. And I avoid putting phones in my pocket.. I always hold them firmly.. before you steal am you'd have to cut off my hand.
Re: How Many Times Have You Lost Your Phones by kingxsamz(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mine was stolen from my pocket...
Since then I've always taken precautions...
Re: How Many Times Have You Lost Your Phones by Mohbola(f): 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
Once
Re: How Many Times Have You Lost Your Phones by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
lost ke them dey rob me collect am
Re: How Many Times Have You Lost Your Phones by Ejadike(m): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
Just once

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Whatsapp Not Connecting On My Tecno Phone / Gionee P10m Unboxing & Review: Budget Smartphone / Neatly Used Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.