Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie (108359 Views)

Reekado Banks And Odunlade Adekola Step Out For The Premiere Of "The Vendor" / Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by neolboy(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
This is the new photos of Jet Li at the premier of Mulan.

Who will fight him as old as he looks to win his daughter's hands in marriage. mind you Jet li can fly all the way from AYA round about to Apo bridge without landing on the ground.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DisneysMulan/status/1237428196951244800

241 Likes 25 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by onward4life(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
neolboy:

My best kalat man during my early uni dayz

Unbelievable I made FTC in 2020 since 2017...
The mods acting like feds will be fed up!!
I dedicate this award to all my brothers and sisters...
Living with d fear of Corolla virus at heart..
Have no food fear remember
We wey make soup with bitter leaf
We go soon pass dis stage and sell d
Full video!!

195 Likes 8 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by cRobo: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Team Jackie Chan

But I can't fail to observe the simplicity of the dressing of his daughters unlike Nigerians that will ........

I won't say a word

363 Likes 21 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by snitchbitch: 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
This guy can fight like die!!

A very great martial artist!!!! Keep kicking!!!!

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Humanoid01(m): 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
Love this man.
The evil cult, The one, and Unleashed are my top three favourite Jet Li movies.

263 Likes 11 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by LearnITsmash(m): 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mulan has been postponed by Disney, op next time do some research undecided

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Mateen1000: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
Humanoid01:
Love this man.

I guess you didn’t watch Twin Warriors

U’re the first person I’ve seen dat didn’t put dat movie in Top 3 Jet Li’s Movies

444 Likes 25 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Humanoid01(m): 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mateen1000:

U’re the first person I’ve seen dat didn’t put dat movie in Top 3 Jet Li’s Movies
I watched it, but I can't remember much from it. I'm sure it's much older than the other three.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by seunmohmoh(f): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
He won't be able to do all those physical stunt. He's getting so old. I'll miss his actions.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Richmark030: 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
Bab no go carry coronavirus o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by MrSensor(m): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
Jet Li my guy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by victorian(f): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
My crush that year of Aaliyah's song..

I fell in love with him like kilode cheesy

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Josskute(m): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mateen1000:

It's still my favorite movie of all time.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by AndroBlaze: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
Humanoid01:
Love this man.

No mention for "Hero"?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Joystark(f): 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
He's aging well.

I'd still go with Jackie Chan tho.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by happybee: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Jek li my guy.. *if you know you know*
grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by richesbhc(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
Jet li was one of my favorite actor growing up, Jackie chan was great too but his movies are more of comic than real martial arts. I can still remember most of his incredible stunts like no shadow kick.

My top 3 jet li movies are

Fearless

Twin warrior

Once upon a time in China especially the part 2 ( This movie is a must see if you are Chinese movie lover part 1 - 4)

The other actor is Sharukh kahn( The king of romance)

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by archat: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
The best martial artist actor I've ever known. A legend

18 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by lmm4real: 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
neolboy:

Who will fight him as old as he looks to win his daughter's hands in marriage. mind you Jet li can fly all the way from AYA round about to Apo bridge without landing on the ground.

Oshee flyer lol grin am still waiting for a sequel to that his "the one" movie.

14 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by ayanbaba2(m): 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
Humanoid01:
Love this man.

the Yoruba translation of that evil cult na die!

I love the story line though!

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by SaintHilary(m): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
neolboy:

31 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by engrchykae(m): 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Humanoid01:
Love this man.

my best is the movie"it's Love"
I was moved.
He was a Buddhist monk with a disciple who fell in love with a demon girl

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Timoleon(m): 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mummy!, mummy!, ki lo de ti daddy se pa ra won?

I have sneakers, shoes for sale. Please patronize me small. Follow the link in my signature to pick out an item. Send a picture of it to the WhatsApp in the post. Payment on delivery is available.
Thank you in anticipation of your patronage.
ayanbaba2:

the Yoruba translation of that evil cult na die!

I love the story line though!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by seanwilliam(m): 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mateen1000:

u dont even talk about fearless

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by seanwilliam(m): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
Like for jet li, share for Jackie chan

105 Likes 144 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by ebig21(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
engrchykae:
my best is the movie"it's Love"
I was moved.
He was a Buddhist monk with a disciple who fell in love with a demon girl
The name is wise serpent

11 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by ebig21(m): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
Kiss of dragon, fist of fury, woe fei Wong, forbidden fruit, twin warrior, wise serpent, the names I can remember

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by happybee: 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
ebig21:
Kiss of dragon, fist of fury, woe fei Wong, forbidden fruit, twin warrior, wise serpent, the names I can remember
Won fei hong, i love that movie tbh. Kiss of the dragon too,Mehn mad movies cheesy

5 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Nbote(m): 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
Thank Goodness he's looking back to normal and aging well... Last photos of him looking all frail from one illness were heartbreaking

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by ebig21(m): 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
happybee:
Won fei hong, i love that movie tbh. Kiss of the dragon too,Mehn mad movies cheesy
I dey tell you
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by femi4: 6:32am On Mar 14, 2020
victorian:
My crush that year of Aaliyah's song..

I fell in love with him like kilode cheesy
That's Try again ft Timberland.

For

*Romeo must die*

48 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student / Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.