Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie (108346 Views)

Reekado Banks And Odunlade Adekola Step Out For The Premiere Of "The Vendor" / Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by dultmax(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Topmaike007:
what do you mean by lit

Exciting
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Khaliyah(m): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
Psady:
The fist of legend remains my best jet li movie of all time, the movie was lit, does martial moves was superb.The last fight with the army general was superb, can't forget the movie easily .
Boss that movie is a pure masterpiece it has 100/100 rating

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by newdawn77(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
A great actor.
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by victorian(f): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
hekkyboi:

no wonder bc of ur Chinese face resemblance hw u no go fall in love with the Chinese man like kilode?

Hahahahahahahahah... Nope, not really.

He's a handsome man and appealing to look at with his Chinese sexy dark eyes. Oh gosh!

Why I look chinese or Korean I don't know o.

In between I'm in church, all the women is being hosted with comedy, dances, food and wine by my Pastor o. He has turned the church hall to an event center o cheesy

He wants to appreciate all the women in my church this evening. Buffet is even at one corner with chefs. I'm impressed. He try cheesy

I will be back online later. Lemme enjoy myself tonight Biko.
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Bahamas95(m): 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
I can never marry any Chinese girl, they all look ugly to me.
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by chosenwan1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
which church is this? They also had an event for women today in my church.... Hardly heard anything for men in a while
victorian:

He's a handsome man and appealing to look at with his Chinese sexy dark eyes. Oh gosh!

In between I'm in church, all the women is being hosted with comedy, dances, food and wine by my Pastor o. He has turned the church hall to an event center o cheesy

He wants to appreciate all the women in my church this evening. Buffet is even at one corner with chefs. I'm impressed. He try cheesy

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by narit: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
iLegendd:
I only know their names, not faces. If I meet them in real life, I won't know who they are. Thank God for creating me as a movie hater, gamble hater, TV hater (except Aljazeera and NatGeo Wild), computer game hater, football hater (except Chelsea and Barcelona), Twitter and Instagram hater, etc.

I'm happy for not being part of all these fun addictions.
Where were you raised? � Perhaps in the 60s. Seriously I just keep growing fond of you.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by victorian(f): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
chosenwan1:
which church is this? They also had an event for women today in my church.... Hardly heard anything for men in a while

It's divine appointment ministry international.

There was buffet on ground, serve yourself , everything sponsored by Pastor cheesy

Just got back home now.

It's was inspiring and fun. God bless Jesus Soldier! Reverend Ben Eragbai.

He try smiley

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by mrZENographer: 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
xrayj:
Jet li don old
How time fly

He had a sickness which he has been treating since his movie FEARLESS.
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Toluwanimi01: 12:04am On Mar 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw8ojuIKsZE

This is a longer copy of the original tailer so you see i have the full.

TO DOWNLOAD FULL MOVIE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL & WAIT I'M UPLOADING IT

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeAcXITedV54o7HmdqcmQ4g/f
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by iLegendd(m): 12:32am On Mar 16, 2020
narit:

Where were you raised? � Perhaps in the 60s. Seriously I just keep growing fond of you.

60? Lol. Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by harveygordon: 12:43am On Mar 16, 2020
ayanbaba2:

the Yoruba translation of that evil cult na die!

I love the story line though!

Shanmuke, Oba white eagle

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Caseless: 1:19am On Mar 16, 2020
onward4life:

My best kalat man during my early uni dayz

Unbelievable I made FTC in 2020 since 2017... The mods acting like feds will be fed up!! I dedicate this award to all my brothers and sisters... Living with d fear of Corolla virus at heart.. Have no food fear We wey make soup with bitter leaf We go soon pass dis stage and lead!!!
kalat
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by onward4life(m): 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
Caseless:
kalat

Before d Netflix

Dats how our tongues flipped!!

Now d Skies are blue

And our DVD is Blu

Just Look out for rays

Coming Ahead looks sunny for days!!!
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Boxer007(m): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2020
victorian:

It's divine appointment ministry international.

There was buffet on ground, serve yourself , everything sponsored by Pastor cheesy

Just got back home now.

It's was inspiring and fun. God bless Jesus Soldier! Reverend Ben Eragbai.

He try smiley

Fat woman
Leave our men alone. No man want. You here. Go away
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by victorian(f): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
Boxer007:

Fat woman
Leave our men alone. No man want. You here. Go away

I just got back from a powerful shopping at the Mall sponsored by my gorgeous bf from nairaland. tongue tongue

All bills paid by him, my own is to appear pretty walking next to him as he pays the bills with his credit card. tongue

But you, A smelling stinking f.a.g.g.ot who feels I'm fat,is online all morning, all afternoon even at night screaming no one wants me. Whereas you are the one, no one wants. Your life is too lonely. Don't get scared and intimidated about my looks. Sho gbo! grin

I know u envy my huge boobies, and pretty face unlike your bird chest and scrawny face. Ain't my fault. tongue

Sorry but na God do am for me .

U scream and wail from now till eternity, that I'm fat? It's none of my business.
Keep screaming all over nairaland. It even boost my popularity the more with hundreds of followers.

Right now I have 500 followers. tongue F. A. G. G. O. T deal with it!!

My fans and followers on nairaland love my fat! I love my buxom look and I'm rocking it.

And fortunately there is nothing u can do about it.

Miserable confused h.e.r.m.a.p.h.r.od.i.t.e.! cheesy
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Boxer007(m): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
victorian:

I just got back from a powerful shopping at the Mall sponsored by my gorgeous bf from nairaland. tongue tongue

All bills paid by him, my own is to appear pretty walking next to him as he pays the bills with his credit card. tongue

But you, A smelling stinking f.a.g.g.ot who feels I'm fat,is online all morning, all afternoon even at night screaming no one wants me. Whereas you are the one, no one wants. Your life is too lonely. Don't get scared and intimidated about my looks. Sho gbo! grin

I know u envy my huge boobies, and pretty face unlike your bird chest and scrawny face. Ain't my fault. tongue

Sorry but na God do am for me .

U scream and wail from now till eternity, that I'm fat? It's none of my business.
Keep screaming all over nairaland. It even boost my popularity the more with hundreds of followers.

Right now I have 500 followers. tongue F. A. G. G. O. T deal with it!!

My fans and followers on nairaland love my fat! I love my buxom look and I'm rocking it.

And fortunately there is nothing u can do about it.

Miserable confused h.e.r.m.a.p.h.r.od.i.t.e.! cheesy

But no man want u. Why are u stealing our men u fat monkey. No man want u. Leave us alone n go n find women. Please can u giv .me your boyfriend number so I can chat him up to dump u please?
No man want u. Preach
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by victorian(f): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
Boxer007:

But no man want u. Why are u stealing our men u fat monkey. No man want u. Leave us alone n go n find women. Please can u giv .me your boyfriend number so I can chat him up to dump u please?
No man want u. Preach
[/s]

No single grain of sense!

Can any woman steal men? cheesy

Can't u see how wacked your Brain is? cheesy

Honestly u are indeed a crazy confused thing.

Keep screaming no man wants me, possibly with time u will finally accept such fallacy.

But wait o! So no man here is wooing u or taking you out for shopping and dates?

O ma se o. cheesy

Your life don finish be that.

Lemme prepare my buxom self for my dinner date tonight. tongue

Eat your soul out.

Yenyenyenyenyenyen, Mr creature no man want you. Keep wailing O.
Larer! Ntor!
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Boxer007(m): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
victorian:
[s][/s]

Keep screaming no man wants me, possibly with time u will finally accept such fallacy.

But wait o! So no man here is wooing u or taking you out for shopping and dates?

O ma se o. cheesy

Lemme prepare my for my dinner date tonight. tongue

Eat your soul out.

Larer! Ntor!

U disturbing our men on nairaland. Go away they don't want u. U are a man theif. Stick with your kind n we stick with our men. Ole
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Boxer007(m): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
victorian:
[s][/s]

O ma se o. cheesy

Lemme prepare my buxom self for my dinner date tonight. tongue

Eat your soul out.

Larer! Ntor!

I can get any men I want including your man
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by victorian(f): 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
Boxer007:

I can get any men I want including your man

Then go and get the men and stop wailing all day and night about me, like a scarecrow

If you are indeed busy with all the men, u won't have time wailing on me to stop stealing men. cheesy

You will get your Anus and Bone chest all worked up by now. You won't even have time to remember there is a voluptuous and sexy all full woman called Victorian, most men want to be with.
cheesy .

Anyways bye, the floor is yours. Keep crying about me. My boo will soon come pick me up.

Hahahahahahahahahah. No be my fault o.

Blame the fat! grin
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by archat: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
U gogo ask ur village head DAT one munu
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Boxer007(m): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
neolboy:
This is the new photos of Jet Li at the premier of Mulan.

Who will fight him as old as he looks to win his daughter's hands in marriage. mind you Jet li can fly all the way from AYA round about to Apo bridge without landing on the ground.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DisneysMulan/status/1237428196951244800

Ain't watching that $Hit . Corona can catch person
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by xoxocandy(f): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Papaadoh:
Donnie Yen & Jet Li trained at the same Martial Arts Academy. Donnie Yen once beat up 8 triad guys who tried to harrass his gf. Jet Li represented china at the 1978 Olympics and as a young boy he participated in National Wushu Competitions against adults, he won 15 Gold medals and one silver medal. He retired from competitive Wushu at 19 and went into acting. So no bro, some of them are not JUST actors.
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by hekkyboi: 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
victorian:

baby u so pretty no be lie and i come like u but the problem be say to win ur heart no go easy. lemme just kukuma sit down here dey admire this ur fresh korean like face .
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by victorian(f): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
hekkyboi:

baby u so pretty no be lie and i come like u but the problem be say to win ur heart no go easy. lemme just kukuma sit down here dey admire this ur fresh korean like face .

It's well.
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by xoxocandy(f): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
Hello. Sent one last mail sonnie10

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student / Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.