Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) (3638 Views)

Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party / See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone / Ogun DPO Locks Up Rape Victim: Rapist Accuses Victim Of Stealing Meat (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by stephenduru: 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Two ladies from Imo State took to social media to share the sad story of how a lady maltreats her brother's daughter in Imo State.According to them,the 2yr old girl is staying with her aunt after the death of her mum while the dad is abroad.

She starves the gurl,goes out with her kids and leaves the girl alone at home.The last one that was unforgivable was when the child out of hunger took meat from her pot.She beat her mercilessly with a cane that she can't use on her children.According to her,the child is possessed.From the pictures, you can see the child's swollen eyes and injuries on her back

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/03/see-what-lady-did-to-her-brother-2-year.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by MAE5: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
People wicked Sha no doubt..
She should be reported to the right agencies!!!

4 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by DavidEsq(m): 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
Izit not Igbo women.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by Bilabong(m): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Fear women o. See the child's face as if she fought with her mate.

Can someome chain the guy below me?

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
Igbo women and wickedness.
I give Afonja women credit in this area.
But, Afonja why UnaToto too dey smell?.

UnaToto
Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
Poverty undecided
Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by Juell(m): 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
A 2yr old.... Some women are really evil. How can you look into those innocent eyes and carry out such evil.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by kestolove95(m): 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
See beautiful girl
Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by Zimri(m): 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
DavidEsq:
Izit not Igbo women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by Makavelli25: 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
I don think say unatoto stupid. But this woman stupider

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by Comedian2019: 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
Igbo kwenu!
Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by Totilopussylick(m): 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Wickedness
Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by dangotesmummy: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
A child is already experiencing the wickedness of women and the absence of a mother from the age of 2 through no fault of hers or what she knows about? Smh lipsrsealed

The innate beasts in women rise when they see they can abuse a vulnerable child and get away with it.little does the woman know that you are teaching your own children wickedness and they will sample it on you when they're fully grown and you have sharpened their teeth because that's what they were used to seeing you do

Btw where's the speermm donor because I don't want to believe she has a dad and he left the kid at the mercy of a psychopathic woman undecided

Tomorrow when the child succeeds he will be claiming I'm the father undecided useless man undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by bestpunterever: 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
pure wickedness, looking at the Innocent Eyes of this baby alone make me crying

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by dangotesmummy: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
bestpunterever:
pure wickedness, looking at the Innocent Eyes of this baby alone make me crying
see how malnourished and abused the child looks sef.shes even still smiling

Chaiii the innocence of a child.meanwhile up on all the beating and abuse the child still fit go play with the woman and her children

The impact of a mother in the life of a child from infanthood to childhood no be small thing.

Unfortunately this one neither has a father or mother and she has been left at the mercy of cruel men and women who will surely abuse and rape her except God keeps her

Na so them go dey transfer her from house to house to go and live with relatives

If she's lucky to see a family or a kind hearted person who is able to sponsor her to university without asking her to off her pants,she should thank God and give testimony because this society no dey protect women talk more of vulnerable children like this
Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by Olunmercy56(f): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
Poverty must die! Meat sad
Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by Pious101: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
Na wa o...this beautiful pikin don dey experience did kind of child abuse. Nothing reach when u take care of ur own pikin o. See watin death don cause this poor child

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by Randy100: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
2years stealing meat from the pot.
Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by DavidEsq(m): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=Zimri post=87411185][/quote]
Why are u taking it personal na?
Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by OGwales(m): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Fear HEARTLESS women

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by Picollothedon: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
UnaToto:
Igbo women and wickedness.
I give Afonja women credit in this area.
But, Afonja why UnaToto too dey smell?.

UnaToto

Honestly our women are very wicked when it comes to taking care of someone else child, honestly very few of them takes care of other peoples child, to be very honest with you. way back in enugu i had the experience when i was growing up and believe me most of this things happened out of jealousy and mine was as a result of jealousy, because we are well fed, then my mum traveled abroad and she kept us at her sisters place, but men it was hell...
Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by BlackfireX: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
She didnt pity the dead sister in law.

She didnt pity the small girl.

She didnt pity her own brother who went abroad
Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
dangotesmummy:
A child is already experiencing the wickedness of women and the absence of a mother from the age of 2 through no fault of hers or what she knows about? Smh lipsrsealed

The innate beasts in women rise when they see they can abuse a vulnerable child and get away with it.little does the woman know that you are teaching your own children wickedness and they will sample it on you when they're fully grown and you have sharpened their teeth because that's what they were used to seeing you do

Btw where's the speermm donor because I don't want to believe she has a dad and he left the kid at the mercy of a psychopathic woman undecided

Tomorrow when the child succeeds he will be claiming I'm the father undecided useless man undecided

What did the father do wrong now?
The woman beat the child, the father is useless, it’s like there’s some innate satisfaction women get for blaming men for everything going wrong in their lives

Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by LadySarah: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
This is how this beautiful girl will be deprived of the beauty of life even while her st. Pid father is ivesperm donor. I once saw a woman flogging a 1 yr old plus for pooling in her pants, her late sisters child. I wept.
No child can be better taken care of than the mother.
https://www.nairaland.com/5731810/husband-doesnt-want-son-come#87379664

The ppl who were asking for the father,fathers ppl,and telling the woman to seek for other options other than not bringing her son home cause her stingy husband says no, should bow their heads in shame.
Vyvyanvyvy, dont fail your child.
Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by dangotesmummy: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

What did the father do wrong now?
The woman beat the child, the father is useless, it’s there’s some innate satisfaction women get for blaming men for everything going wrong in their lives
why can't the father CHECK UP ON THE CHILD ONCE IN A WHILE,AT LEAST CHECK ON THE WELFARE OF THE CHILD EVEN IF YOU ARE IN ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP
Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by LadySarah: 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
dangotesmummy:
why can't the father CHECK UP ON THE CHILD ONCE IN A WHILE,AT LEAST CHECK ON THE WELFARE OF THE CHILD EVEN IF YOU ARE IN ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP

See what a supposed man said even though I'm sure he is a romance lander.
They love their friends more. Lol
You love your friends more than your children

Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by Kyari79(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
She will see before her dead tackles of the terms of kicking her own which is soon coming , maybe she is taking care of Boko-haram members or Ipob terrorists member

Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by dangotesmummy: 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
LadySarah:

See what a supposed man said even though I'm sure he is a romance lander.
They love their friends more. Lol
You love your friends more than your children
I'm not surprised

Iru wonpongboro

They're everywhere on nairaland.irresponsible and senseless adults

Don't have time to be parents,prioritizes
lousy friendships over family/children of which any small hitch or problem in his life the friends will not think twice to dump him then turn around to accuse the mother of turning the children's backs against them or feeding them with lies

They're not ready to be responsible parents yet they will not use condom

If I find this man that put that thrash there, I'm ready to dash him this for free so that he will not produce another potential nuisance to the society.an example is shekarau.if the father had worn condom, maybe northern Nigeria will have been safe

Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by Sweetpink: 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Randy100:
2years stealing meat from the pot.
Just hear yourself!

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by franchasng: 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Pocohantas
Tripitaka
Sisisioge
Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
DavidEsq:
Izit not Igbo women.

Bia jideonwegi
Re: See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) by DavidEsq(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Xavfra:

Bia jideonwegi
E jikwam onwem hia. I che na abughim ony'igbo okwa ya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctor Arrested For Organ Harvesting Seen Preaching At RCCG (VIDEO) / Beware, This Is Scam! / Update On Slay Queen Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.