Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Best Season To Earn In Dollar In Upwork - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Season To Earn In Dollar In Upwork (221 Views)

Compliment Of The Season To All My Nairalanders / You Season To Be Great Is Here / Easter Celebration Is A Season To Reflect On Love And Sacrifice-rt. Hon. Emeka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Season To Earn In Dollar In Upwork by Owoeye04: 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
As the news is flying around about the devaluation of Naira....

Imagine $1 might probably be 420...Haba!!!!

I don't pray for this but I'm not in position to control it...

You have to postion yourself for opportunities and take advantage of UPWORK....

As the digital skill and knowledge is getting increased daily, it's a call on Nigeria youth to sharpen their skills and venture into digital economy.

Its no longer a new that close to $trillion dollar were exchanged on upwork last year,2019.

Ghana alone makes close to 3 billion dollars yearly in freelancing. So, Nigeria should not be exempted.

Below are my cogent reasons I want you to be there, where? Upwork.

1.You have access and control of time..
Thanks to the technology advancement. You know what making money for you will become more easier especially with the kind of work that gives you full control to your time..

You will say goodbye to 8- 9 Jobs which give you stipend at end of the month for your precious time..

You don't need to think of " THANK GOD IS FRIDAY"

The pleasure there ,it gives me time to serve God..

2. It's a perfect work you can do at comfort of your home.
When working from home you can be on your boxers, even inside your toilet.

Online money no dey smell..��

I've seen people who built houses, bought car from their Upwork earnings.

Example is me but no house sha.. Hehe�

I don't need to work for anyone. My earnings will cripple what some government workers make.

3.. Your direct clints are foreigners who at least know the value of your skill.

When I deal with foreign clients, I charge between 10 to $ 20 for a design depending , but in Naija, some clients can price you for #1000 or even beg you for free self..

The Joy there is you earn in dollar. And when converted to Naira, you know what it means...

4.. There's no shortage of client, demand is more than supply on upwork..Only If you're deliberately lazy.

Every ten seconds a job is uploaded on upwork.

Let me speak pigin ......Plenty work dey gidigba...

5...Stop stayed broke..I'm challenge you to take a proactive action to your brokenness and if you don't have the required skill year is still very young , go and learn a skill to sell...Chikena!!!!!
No excuse for failure..

You are only hindered by how good you are or not in sending proposals and getting jobs.

ONLY CHALLENGE IN UPWORK IS: Opening an account can be very tasking. Infact, 9 out of 10 accounts from Nigerians are rejected if you don't know how to answer their registration questions.

My team and I have been able to help more than 50 persons create and set up great upwork profiles that produce up to $500 monthly.

Normally, my team charges N5,000 for approval and set up but for the new year promo is still on we will do it for just N3,000

We will also send you materials on getting started and writing proposals that get you jobs.

Just in case you don't trust us, you can make payment after the approval and set up.
I think that sound cool!!! We do everything to protect our integrity.

If you are ready to change your 2020 financial goal, make the investment today and get your account running

Whatsapp or call: 08038610082.

https:///send?phone=2348038610082&text=&source=&data=

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Hand Sanitizer And Nose Mask In Your Area / Celebrating Nairalanders On Their Special Day / Governor Wike Lifts Curfew Placed On Parts Of Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.