Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,332 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime (2384 Views)

My Girlfriend Does This Everytime / Why Do I Get Erections Almost Every Morning / My I.t S£x-capades ….. (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime by Wisiwealth(m): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
Gud pm. I notice this slight change in my body early feb this yr.my dick just the rise almost everytime. While at home .workplace and sometimes while strolling for road na so dick go rise without any sexual thought and it take about 5 to 10 Minutes to calm down and it cause me to double my boxer most time .na so girls go look me for road.well am naturaly endowed and 21years of age still a virgin soon to be 22 by july. Even in my my work place where i work as the assistant manager my dick they give me issue. I sometime overheard ladies gossiping about my dick . Because one day while working in my office i didnt notice the door was open because i was concentrating on my laptop na so dick just rise for nothing sake .while i try to arrange my dick well make e dey normal na so i hear wow . Behold the secretary and 2 other ladies were just staring at me with surprice.mehn i was really embarass. I discover they went and check my files in the director office to check my age later that day . After that incident the came to me secretly to question me about my age . And one of them ask if i was truly 21 because the dick the saw is the one of a matured man. After that na so the ask me for sex secretly enticing me with cash above my salary. My dick don put me for whahala. Guys how can i control my dick to avoid erection every time.
Re: Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime by vibbb: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
May be you should allow them give you a mind blowing stripes one after the other, if that will allow you heal your mind and thinking; because all this constant erection sometimes has to do with your mind set and the picture of your imagination.

1 Like

Re: Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime by StylishLord(m): 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
This 1 pass me oh
Re: Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime by Beckysexy(f): 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hmm
That your d!ck needs to be handled ASAP or maybe you masturbate a lot

3 Likes

Re: Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime by Tonnexy: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime by Pious101: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
It's only reacting to what goes through ur mind. Check ur mind properly, it just don't rises on its own
Re: Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime by tidalstorm(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
Wisiwealth:

And one of them ask if i was truly 21 because the dick the saw is the one of a matured man. After that na so the ask me for sex secretly enticing me with cash above my salary. My dick don put me for whahala. Guys how can i control my dick to avoid erection every time.

... in your dreams.
Stop advertising yourself here and go to coderunz.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime by doggedfighter(f): 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
You are endowed?
And ladies in your office want to pay more than your salary for your services?
Lucky you !!

You better focus on your future

2 Likes

Re: Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime by CsRockefeller(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
tidalstorm:

... in your dreams.
Stop advertising yourself here and go to coderunz.

He might not be making this up. I have a funny experience with this big .... Issue grin

2 Likes

Re: Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime by Randy100: 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
I don't like discussing on dic.k matter so I won't involve myself on this. Let me know when boob matter is on the table.

1 Like

Re: Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime by MrSensor(m): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
vibbb:
May be you should allow them give you a mind blowing stripes one after the other, if that will allow you heal your mind and thinking; because all this constant erection sometimes has to do with your mind set and the picture of your imagination.
Experience
Re: Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime by Adgideon(m): 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
[center][/center] Mr getting erection all the time your mind is dirty, work on your mind and thought, that's all, but if e no work, see ur village pple 4 confirmation and cusultation, for them to prescribe 4 u
Re: Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Beckysexy:
Hmm
That your d!ck needs to be handled ASAP or maybe you masturbate a lot

Problem has been identified.
Re: Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime by Kentiamhere(m): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Wisiwealth:
Gud pm. I notice this slight change in my body early feb this yr.my dick just the rise almost everytime. While at home .workplace and sometimes while strolling for road na so dick go rise without any sexual thought and it take about 5 to 10 Minutes to calm down and it cause me to double my boxer most time .na so girls go look me for road.well am naturaly endowed and 21years of age still a virgin soon to be 22 by july. Even in my my work place where i work as the assistant manager my dick they give me issue. I sometime overheard ladies gossiping about my dick . Because one day while working in my office i didnt notice the door was open because i was concentrating on my laptop na so dick just rise for nothing sake .while i try to arrange my dick well make e dey normal na so i hear wow . Behold the secretary and 2 other ladies were just staring at me with surprice.mehn i was really embarass. I discover they went and check my files in the director office to check my age later that day . After that incident the came to me secretly to question me about my age . And one of them ask if i was truly 21 because the dick the saw is the one of a matured man. After that na so the ask me for sex secretly enticing me with cash above my salary. My dick don put me for whahala. Guys how can i control my dick to avoid erection every time.
reduce the amount of times you masturbate

1 Like

Re: Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime by Heylius(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Na too much masturbation dey cause am stop saying you're a Virgin and say the truth, for someone to help you.
that dick can't rise without anything going through your mind bruh.
It's a sensitive organ.

1 Like

Re: Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime by Beckysexy(f): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lucid1:

Mumu grin
Re: Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lucid1:

wrong.. actually the opposite happen.

niggi's body just wants him to have sex

1 Like

Re: Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime by 21cents: 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
it's normal for your age since you still have raging hormones coursing inside of you.

the sad part is that those spontaneous erections will gradually disappear as you move closer to your 30's.. enjoy it while it last.
Re: Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime by Okoroawusa: 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
Congratulations

You just entered puberty
Re: Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
I was in your shoe back then when was still a virgin
But as I start having sex it stop just try having sex like twice a week it will stop
Re: Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime by stanliwise(m): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
Wisiwealth:
Do the needful, scissors is available

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People Gay? / SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] / Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.