Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,507 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:49 PM

My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean (1492 Views)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children / I'm Very Confused With My Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by Horlartunes: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hi guys, so me and my friends were discussing about lifestyle and relationships etc and one mentioned that am a loud guy

So this got me confused what does it mean
How can I stop or change it.
Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by Romanoff(f): 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
It could mean you have no sense of decorum.

11 Likes

Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by Joevics(m): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
Horlartunes:
Hi guys, so me and my friends were discussing about lifestyle and relationships etc and one mentioned that am a loud guy

You talk too much or too loud.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by Oksman(m): 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
Bad. Unpleasant. Stupid. Poor.

Your friend must have being really pissed of with you.

Sorry fella!

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by Olunmercy56(f): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
It's means you talk anyhow sad

10 Likes

Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by tidalstorm(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
It means you can't keep a secret.
I had a loud friend, i had to learn the hard way not to tell him anything that might make me vulnerable.
He was an alright guy but couldn't stop talking even if his life depended on it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by Horlartunes: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
Olunmercy56:
It's means you talk anyhow sad

How can I change it
Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by ahnie: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
It means you re an irritant....a very loud drum...ok maybe perhaps senselessly densed.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by ahnie: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Horlartunes:

How can I change it
By getting you chained to a moving dangote truck.

Bye.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by 24kmagic: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
It means You too de run your mouth.

You can't just keep quiet for one hour.
When you're around, the whole compound or neighborhood will know that you're around.

I'm currently battling with one now.

Problem is I can't even tell him cos he's way older.

But dude talks too much.

Once he's back from work, the whole compound will know that he's around.

He'll even go as far as calling out people from their rooms to come out just so they could talk.

A 40+ years old man

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by 24kmagic: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
ahnie:

Bye.

Hahahaha
Nairaland

Chai
Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by ahnie: 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
24kmagic:

When you're around, the whole compound or neighborhood will know that you're around.

But dude talks too much.

He'll even go as far as calling out people from their rooms to come out just so they could talk.

A 40+ years old man

A midnight male newspaper for that matter.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by 24kmagic: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
ahnie:
[/b]

A midnight male newspaper for that matter.

Lol
Only women can be likened to newspaper.
Men are special beings
Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by ahnie: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
24kmagic:

Lol
Only women can be likened to newspaper.
Men are special beings

Keep deceiving yourself!
Ooin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by ogorwyne(f): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
ahnie:

Bye.
See the reply you gave to a sensible question.

@Op, learn to talk less by focusing on what needs to be said and forgoing irrelevant talk. Focus on important matters while having a discussion with people. Give others the opportunity to talk too. Though you may disagree, do not raise your voice to win arguments, even with your peers. Talk with facts, accept corrections. Study your environment properly, you can't come to a place where people are speaking in hushed tones and start shouting. It is irritating.
Above all, learn to be a listener.

My work here is done cool.

10 Likes

Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by darfay: 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
It means you make too much noise/moan, while having sex to the extent of disturbing the neighbours
Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by Horlartunes: 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
darfay:
It means you make too much noise/moan, while having sex to the extent of disturbing the neighbours
guy bet why
Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by 21cents: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
ahnie:
It means you re an irritant....a very loud drum...ok maybe perhaps senselessly densed.

Bye.

grin. why so Savage
Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by Olunmercy56(f): 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Horlartunes:

How can I change it

Here more, speak less. If you drink, minimize it

1 Like

Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by sunshineV(f): 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
Horlartunes:

How can I change it

You can find it in SETTINGS
Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by frozen70(f): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
Horlartunes:

Being lousy is another way if say that you are not cultured.

Are you a talkative, are you always making arguments with every little topic

Do you always challenge issues that requires you to talk with manner

Are you alway making noise, I mean unnecessary noise in the mist of friends

Then drop all the above mentioned, these are attributes of a lousy person

Gentle men don't behave so, real men are calm and calculated and talk less

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by Folade2020: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Being loud means you talk too much, you don't compose ur self in a way that commands respect. people like you also lack emotional intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by Saintmary(f): 7:46am On Mar 15, 2020
24kmagic:

But dude talks too much.

A 40+ years old man
He's lonely
Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by 24kmagic: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2020
Saintmary:

He's lonely

By lonely you mean single?
If yes, then I don't think that's the problem.
Re: My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean by Saintmary(f): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2020
24kmagic:

By lonely you mean single?
If yes, then I don't think that's the problem.
I mean he has no close friends, so, he's trying to get the friendship benefits from neighbors. This is not about his relationship status.

(1) (Reply)

Does Man Need Permission Frm His Wife B4 Bringing His Siblings To Live Wit Dem? / I've Lost My Senses Of Smell And Taste. Help Me. / Parents Turn In 13-year-old Daughter Over Unclad Pics On Cell, Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.