Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo (5846 Views)

Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by sarrki(m): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
Coronavirus is dangerous I don’t blame him

8 Likes

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by Davash222(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lol...

Sense no go kill dis Igbo man

28 Likes

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by Righteousness89(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
I will do the same..

His age range is the most attractive to Covid-19

19 Likes

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
sarrki:
[/s]

What's with the fake news?

First, you parade yourself as a diehard follower of Bubu.

Then you realize your mistake and OVERCOMPENSATE?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by DamnnnIger: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
FrLukas:
[s]

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by Davash222(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
I will do the same..

His age range is the most attractive to Covid-19
abi he’s the covid-19

10 Likes

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by DamnnnIger: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
sarrki:
lol

1 Like

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by azadus18: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Photoshop...

1 Like

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by yarimo(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
sarrki:
BUHARI is introducing that man to ONYEMA according to protocol.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by Abfinest007(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
buhari badder than coronavirus

2 Likes

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by helinues: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Best way to go..

The fear of Coronavirus is the beginning of wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by ProWalker: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Davash222:
Lol...

Sense no go kill dis Igbo man

Why this mundane mindset of an average Ibo person to always think in this crude manner

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by iammo(m): 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
cool

Isnt it obvious he merely was pointing to his entourage and minister of foreign affiars to his dignitary and never meant to shake him? common sense sef

So when introducing your people to a stranger you shake your own people again

1 Like

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by Davash222(m): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
ProWalker:

Why this mundane mindset of an average Ibo person to always think in this crude manner
Na grammar you dey speak.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by meum: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
Him no fit. Na 2 'dethrone' am for insubordination for follow. Den banish am go Italy grin grin

#FakeNews
Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by iammo(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
ProWalker:

inferiority complex makes some people raise useless issues to boost their failing low self esteem... ithink its due to post civil war loss and marginalization

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by ProWalker: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
iammo:

inaferiority complex makes some people raise useless issues to boost their failing low self esteem... ithink its due to post civil war loss and marginalization

It’s becoming rather sickening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by Edusteve(m): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
From what I can see from that pix I believe he was only introducing Onyema to his guess. Correct me if I'm wrong

Are you tired of ur AdSense not earning enough, or unable to reach $100 let me help you achieve that with genuine traffic

1 Like

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
ProWalker:

iammo:

inferiority complex makes some people raise useless issues to boost their failing low self esteem... ithink its due to post civil war loss and marginalization

Nothing brings joy in heaven than crying zombies consoling each other .... grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by Odoctor(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
Is he trying to obey the minister of Interior, Aregbesola?
Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by iammo(m): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
ProWalker:

It’s becoming rather sickening

that's their own little way of seeking relivance.. its tough when everyone don't take you serious as a majority group and you can only seek attention with insults, hate and petty propaganda

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
I remember this man in the year 2007,despite the full backing of Obasanjo and the PDP still lost the governorship to T.A who was a PPA candidate in prison.
Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by Sylraph1: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

HAHAHA

4 Likes

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by Bolognese: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
This is Geoffrey Onyeama not Onyema Ugochukwu!

7 Likes

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by ProWalker: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Read what your “brother” wrote and try make sense of it if you have any intelligence. Forget for a second zombies or no zombies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by SciLab: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
iammo:

Smelly ewedu muslim morufu with rotten gbegiri mouth. Go chop shiit my dear yoruba muslim brother. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by BlackfireX: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
Fake news
Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by RuddyFusion(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
FakeNews.... obviously bubu is introducing Minister
to that man...you can see it clearly that's what PMB is doing in that pix
Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by Lanretoye(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
thats treason,he should be charged to court

1 Like

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by franchasng: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
Buharivirus is more dangerous than coronavirus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
he was just adressing or introducing the minister to his guest.......

2 Likes

Re: Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo by Gandollaar(f): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

First, you parade yourself as a diehard follower of Bubu.

Then you realize your mistake and OVERCOMPENSATE?
hahaha hahaha grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise / Atiku Trashes Tinubu At Sarkin Doya Polling Unit In Gombe State / Governor Jang Is Ripe For International Criminal Court - Saharareporters.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.