Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are (787 Views)

Control Your Gate With Your Mobile Device / Don't Allow Your Gate To Embarrass You / Open And Close Your Gate With Your Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are by Autogateng: 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Worried about your security? Install Centurion automatic gate motor and watch your security concerns fade into oblivion. Enjoy top-notch security. Call or message 09068085090 for further details.

Re: Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are by Autogateng: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Your gate says a lot about who you are;

Classy or old fashioned
Security conscious or negligent

Define who you are by installing our rugged Automatic Gate Motor.

Call or message 09068085090 for more details.

Re: Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are by Autogateng: 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
Have you ever thought of taking full control of your gate so that it lets you in and out of your property without the arduous routine of pushing? Install Centurion automatic gate motor so that you can control your gate conveniently with your mobile device. Call or message 09068085090 for more details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Hby1obhFA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyj_umtcXZY
Re: Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are by Autogateng: 7:08am On Mar 18, 2020
What could be worse than getting out of your car to open your gate on a rainy day, or disturbing the neighborhood with your horn because your security man is oblivious of your arrival? These are awkward circumstances that can be eliminated with a single push of a button on a remote control. The Centurion automatic gate motor technology has all it takes to save you from that inconvenience and stress. Install a Centurion automatic gate motor so that you will get the ultimate experience in security and convenience. Call or message 09068085090 for further details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyj_umtcXZY

Come on, show your wife and kids that you care smiley
Re: Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are by Autogateng: 8:08am On Mar 20, 2020
Our automatic gate motors are perfect for industrial and commercial applications where heavy gates are installed. Call or message 09068085090 for further details.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD Foreign Used 2007 Toyota Sienna With DVD, Formica & Leather Seats / Genuine Toyota Spare Parts / Toks 2010 Toyota Camry Xle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.