Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,926 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) (111873 Views)

Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by kpada22: 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
Well, that's their business ,
For top-notch article on all niches, contact me and I will give you the best irrespective of source; Fiverr or upwork 0.9.0.1.2.3.7.7.6.2.8.
dre11:

Amidst the global pandemic of coronavirus, Nigeria’s Aso Rock Presidential Villa has also changed the ways things are done. Gone is the shaking of hands. It has now been replaced with an elbow shaking.

President Buhari and his vice-president demonstrated this at a dinner with High Level CBN Round Table for Growth on Wednesday night.

Nduka Obaigbena trying to have an elbow shake with President Buhari

Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Otunba Niyi Adebayo, Secretary of the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, Central Bank Governor of Nigeria, (CBN), Mr Godwin Emefiele, Aliko Dangote , Jim Ovia and some other CEOs attended the event.

Prince Nduka Obaigbena, Group chairman, ThisDay and Arise TV, CBN Deputy Governors, Dr Kingsley Obiora and Aishah Ahmad were also at the dinner.

And in one moment Obaigbena also shook the elbows with President Buhari, with VP Osinbajo visibly amused.

Buhari gives dinner talk

Obaigbena spreads the elbow shake around: here with Boss Mustapha

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/03/11/photo-news-how-buhari-osinbajo-now-greet-in-aso-rock/
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by mikywonder(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
See news
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by kiddkash(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ustec:
shocked
People are dying of convid-19 una dey laugh.

By the way,
the kind sun and heat for my area today ehn,
Even Convid-2030 won't survive it lipsrsealed
thunder dey do warm up for them
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by mikywonder(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
So buhari can stay a whole month here in naija
Abeg bubu travel
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by MansoryMX(m): 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
pennywys:
angry

Dungs

Osibanjo TRADE his senses to his Fulani Herdman master

Once an intellectual professor

He is a shameless fool.
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by Osidazz19: 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
MAE5:

No point exchanging words with you...

Because the issue at hand is more pressing than me or you..

You can't argue with FACTS, so no need for exchanging words. TRAMP with his shithole brain is a failure and a fraud that we shall vote out come Nov 3rd.
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
Fear fear cowards,he who kills by the sword let him die by the sword
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by AmeLonRo(m): 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by okeynelson: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
forgive me oo...but to be honest this buhari regime is so boring
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Our own leaders are busy making comedy skits and pictures on the virus, while serious national leaders are thinking day and night on how to end the pandemic virus,

If it had caught one of them like it is in Italy and Canada, they would know that it isn’t a matter of joke.
I pray it start with dem
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by Cyberterror: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
ddippset:
NIgeria sure has a lot of angry people.

Some are genuinely angry at the state of affairs in the country, the cost of living and the corruption. KUDOS.

While most have been angry since 2015, and have refused to stop being angry.

What is wrong with what they did?
Rather they are indirectly encouraging Nigerians to begin to greet that way.

After all Nigeria does not have Corona issues ATM.
Lol. They are not angry. They are playing opposition. Operation oppose anything and everything grin If you have enemies that are awake and restless while you sleep soundly, isn't that a beautiful thing?

1 Like

Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by Iluvmycontr3: 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ustec:
shocked
People are dying of convid-19 una dey laugh.

By the way,
the kind sun and heat for my area today ehn,
Even Convid-2030 won't survive it lipsrsealed

But, is Iran not hot?
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by okefrancis: 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lolz, I can't laugh o,this one na new style
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by okefrancis: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
kiddkash:

thunder dey do warm up for them
Back to sender
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by Urchman200: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
ajebuter:
Even though I don't like Buhari'..

But l must admit he has a sense of humor..
his body language says otherwise,all this are cosmetics.
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by Arubajagz: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Your problems are beyond solution. Elementary spelling you still dey struggle with, yet you hide behind keyboard trying to shade Prof cheesy

pennywys:
angry

Dungs

Osibanjo tread his senses to his Fulani Herdman master

Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by okefrancis: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
pennywys:
angry

Dungs

Osibanjo tread his senses to his Fulani Herdman master

It seems you are the most idiotic and stupid I have ever known,see your comments
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by okefrancis: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
MansoryMX:

He is a shameless fool.
I don't know how to reply your useless and foolish comments
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by DNSPro: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
AfroBeatDiary:
Clowinsh government. USD is now 385.
368... stop spreading panic. When last did u make any payment online?
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by MAE5: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Osidazz19:

You can't argue with FACTS, so no need for exchanging words. TRAMP with his shithole brain is a failure and a fraud that we shall vote out come Nov 3rd.

What FACTS!!!!

Innocent life's are being killed
People who speak truth are victimised and labelled terrorist
No even development or the fact that every thing is being done to favour the North
Corrupt officials are Endorsed for more roles in government..

Pls look at the BIGGER picture and stop being one sides.. If you give him credits for just his ability to control the spread of CORONAVIRUS .... What about order important and pressing issues. Pls let's all be fair and honest in our views..
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by Peappy49(f): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Stay safe, don't panic
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by baike: 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
So the thing no fit reach dem Tru the elboy presido like vice
cheesy
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nonsense
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by okefrancis: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
okeynelson:
forgive me oo...but to be honest this buhari regime is so boring
.......because you or your parents are not permitted to loot anymore
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by okefrancis: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
SweetDipBenny:
Nonsense
What's the nonsense there nah,must you talk
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by AfroBeatDiary: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
DNSPro:
368... stop spreading panic. When last did u make any payment online?

Parallel market.

Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by okeynelson: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
okefrancis:

.......because you or your parents are not permitted to loot anymore
Oga calm I'm not talking about looting.. I'm not a politician neither any member of my family.... what I'm saying is we re tired of this boring govt ... we wake up everyday with the same old boring story same old tricks.... nothing new .... abegi!!!
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by SyndyB(m): 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
OUR OWN IS TOO MUCH!

@#mikebamiloye

God answers Our Prayers.
God Honours Our Fasting.
-RCCG Prayers and Fasting.
-MFM prayers and Fasting.
- Deeper Life prayers and fasting
- The Chosen's Prayers and Fasting.
CAC, Winners Chapel, etc
Even Drama Ministers also declared 30 days Jan 2-31, in addition to a 72hrs marathon.
God Answers prayers in Africa.
Our Voices are too loud!

God Shows us His Mercy.
God Showers His Grace.
God Covers us.
Before, some people were complaining that Our Prayers and Fasting is too Much.
They are Not Happy that there are Churches scattered here and there including fake churches and fake prophets whose prayers never reached heaven.
They said Africa is too religious and undeveloped like China and America, and South Korea.
Now the whole nation of Italy of 60million is quarantined as at yesterday.
All Schools, Universities and Colleges of many regions and some nations are completely shut down.
The Minister of Health of a Nation is also tested positive.
Airlines are flying empty.
An airplane in UK, yesterday, flew from a city to the other with no passengers except the crew.
Up till now, there are only less than 90 cases across the Continent of the 'Religious' African Continent.
Even the Italian who imported the virus to Nigeria is getting better.
What shall we do with the massive crowd of Oshodi, Idumota, Alaba, Aba, etc ?
What shall we do to protect the Multitudes of Masses of students in our campuses?
Who would give face masks to all our Market women, street hawkers and trading men?
Eheee! Millions of worshippers at Redemption Camp Holy Ghost Nights!
Multitudes of People at MFM Power Must Change Hand!
See Crowds at Canaan-land's Multiple Sunday Services and millions at SHILOH!
When they all cover their faces and mouths and noses now, how will they respond to: "Let Someborry Shout Halleluyah!"
Do you now see that, Medical can not do this, it is Prayers that can do this?
Do I now see that where the Technologically and Scientifically advanced nations have failed,
ONLY GOD CAN HELP US.
Let all those who have been bullying us that our prayers and Fasting are too much now raise up their voices in PRAYERS to God to deliver us!
#mikebamiloye
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by MRV101(m): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
These men don't look worried. May God save us from darkness.
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by Ezmans: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Our own leaders are busy making comedy skits and pictures on the virus, while serious national leaders are thinking day and night on how to end the pandemic virus,

If it had caught one of them like it is in Italy and Canada, they would know that it isn’t a matter of joke.
naira to be devalue loading
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by Ukpo4real: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
So them too dey fear ? Anyway God pass them .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus / Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.