Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) (111877 Views)

Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by ToyinDipo(m): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
frowland:

You are right! Oh wait.....

When I saw some people's post, this was what came to my mind.
Kudos for uploading the pictures.
Most Nigerians are stupid and ignorant, yet they come to the internet trying to call stupid,
people who are 100 times smarter than they can ever be.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by Captain6(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
Rubbish! We avoid handshakes but recieve and give money handled by everyone, we press the buttons of ATM machine which is pressed by others too. Let's be wise,only God protects.
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by Rubicon67(m): 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
And this is news? I give up.
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by persius555(m): 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
The human race has been humbled by a virus.
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by omotola90(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
pennywys:
angry

Dungs

Osibanjo tread his senses to his Fulani Herdman master

Once an intellectual professor
...traded...
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by Chuksyno(m): 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Our economy has the virus already. It is better you guys get infected than our economy. Idiats!
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by omotowo2: 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Bet9jaVirtual:

Cashier

It has been long I hear u talk o..

Hope bet9ja virtual have not rendered your life more useless?

I thought you have even die of depression caused by your families ,neighbours and those you owe money
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
Rubbish
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by goodman5(m): 12:18am On Mar 14, 2020
Ndi ara, oga travel abroad for medical treatment na
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by chival(f): 12:43am On Mar 14, 2020
And they are all laughing heedless of the dire circumstance that has given rise to the modified form of greeting. As far as they are concerned, it's all a big joke.
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 14, 2020
masterflowx:

alternative account.

Really? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by juicekunlex4u(m): 3:12am On Mar 14, 2020
The Corona virus, has made the president to stop traveling anyhow, haba... This man is always on your
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by Butoneday2(m): 3:59am On Mar 14, 2020
Eagleboney:
House of Criminals,

if una like do head shake and leg shake,
we are not ready for the virus ,ur elbow shake can't even stop it from wreaking havoc,

just pray it ends like Ebola
and useless elements
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by bellotaofeek: 5:00am On Mar 14, 2020
Yeye man. SheBi he was busy travelling up and down. So hin yanch fit stay somewhere now
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by ddippset(m): 6:03am On Mar 14, 2020
DAVE5:

The state of the nation is enough to drive anybody crazily angry, my wife told me I'm letting it get to me too much, how can it not

Today dollar is gaining against the naira, it's implications can not be undermined, but there are men that could single handedly drive the dollar down

Who:

men like dangote, adenuga, otedola, tinubu (using the stolen funds) and other thieving politicians and super rich elites/business men

How:

Massive Industrialization, let the politicians steal our money ohh, no wahala, but use the stolen to establish productive businesses that can turn raw materials to finished goods not building houses and hotel up and down like homeless people

Invest in energy, specifically electric energy, supply power to the people, we don't need power to just charge phones and on TV, we need power for industries to run, for businesses to run and reduce their fuel consumption/ over dependence on petroleum for power generation, that way we don't need to ban generators, imagine u went to USA to open a generator sales shop, you know from the get go, you won't make a dime

Build good road network and transport systems for easy movement of produced merchandise and other goods

Provide pipe born water

With these little input, we don't need to Chase agbero off the streets, you don't need to tell yahoo boys to repent, you don't need to tell girls to quit their olosho ways, they would use their hands to apply for jobs cos they know they would earn well, have light at home when they go back home and the road would be good

I mentioned dangote and the likes cos they have the means to do these things, I want to be super rich but what's the use of all the riches if people around you are dying in poverty induced hunger

Nigerians ain't poor cos they are lazy
Nigerians ain't corrupt cos we choose to be corrupt, I believe everyone like clean money
Nigerian youth didn't start yahoo cos it's easy money, I know a lot of guys who tried to endure but eventually gave in cos they got tired of earning next to nothing or not earning at all even after putting in so much hard work

We are the ways we are because everything works against our growth in whatever ways we chose to excel

Before you ask me, I've tried to do my own bid, I'm currently providing jobs for over 15 people but I can't pay them as much as I wish I can because a lot of my profit is being killed by fueling my businesses, high cost of rents, high cost of transport, government policy that nearly ran me out of business and has left me in heavy debts, I'm young, there's still time, we are moving, we are learning, we're growing, tomorrow would be greater than today

I'm just a stupid talkative, forgive me

**Smile
***Anger
Kudos to you.
Weldone.
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by Beolly(m): 7:51am On Mar 14, 2020
ajebuter:
Even though I don't like Buhari'..

But l must admit he has a sense of humor..

Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by phorget(m): 7:56am On Mar 14, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Our own leaders are busy making comedy skits and pictures on the virus, while serious national leaders are thinking day and night on how to end the pandemic virus,

If it had caught one of them like it is in Italy and Canada, they would know that it isn’t a matter of joke.

My sister what would you have them do?
Our micro biology graduates has all become fashion designers so we are now so hopeless. Let us continue praying for the western worlds to come up with the cure asap.
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by Savagebarbie7(f): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2020
Swrs ogbeni nbdy want convi abeg...
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by orunto27: 8:29am On Mar 14, 2020
Unserious Human Characters.
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by Damsman10(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2020
AfroBeatDiary:
Clowinsh government. USD is now 385.
even more, I did a $1 purchase online and was shocked to see how much had shifted from my account. Y'all can continue making a mockery of the virus while killing the dreams of the average youth in the country.

How I wish somebody will juss pretend as if he wants to whisper something to the ears of the Country's boss and then give a massive c-19 sneeze on him, then the country will laugh.
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by Shopwise: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2020
Better be safe than sorry
May we continue to maintain God's grace that we currently enjoy ,because its not by might ,tech or level of development this time.
Many developed countries are humbled by Corona virus.
But lets not take grace for granted by following all precautions by the authority.

Check my signature for Quality Protective Masks
https://shopwise.com.ng/product/bacteria-face-mask/
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by PropertyBuying(f): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2020

Interesting!
persius555:
The human race has been humbled by a virus.
Beolly:

Good morning I know I shouldn't be doing this but you look so attractive I sent you a PM to your email address. Kindly respond please
It's now more about health and safety in Aso Rock

Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by ajebuter(f): 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Beolly:

Good morning I know I shouldn't be doing this but you look so attractive I sent you a PM to your email address. Kindly respond please

I'm 46, with 3 grown children..

I don't respond to emails..

Thank you
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by DedeNkem: 3:51am On Mar 15, 2020
They thought that would curb the spread of the disease, morons!
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
dre11:

Bubu can make just about anything look DUMB...smh! undecided
>
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
>
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
NLReposter:
Even Buhari no want die sad

Meanwhile

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11199994_es3o37xqaakgmb_jpegebac88d902e77197994dddb8855cdfc1

And here’s another Dotard...smh undecided undecided
>
Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
9jaRealist:

And here’s another Dotard...smh undecided undecided
>
Why you they disturb my mention?

Re: How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
NLReposter:
Why you they disturb my mention?

grin grin grin
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus / Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.