Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:41 AM

Coronavirus: Christian Ronaldo React Send Emotional Massage To His Fans. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Christian Ronaldo React Send Emotional Massage To His Fans. (402 Views)

Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus / Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Christian Ronaldo React Send Emotional Massage To His Fans. by lawalosky(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
C7
Cc:lalasticlala
Cc:seun
Cc:mynd44
Cc:dominique
Cc:ishilove

Re: Coronavirus: Christian Ronaldo React Send Emotional Massage To His Fans. by NextD18: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
This one he's sounding this way......

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Christian Ronaldo React Send Emotional Massage To His Fans. by NigeriaB(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
I love you CR7

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Christian Ronaldo React Send Emotional Massage To His Fans. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
Best humanitarian in the world
Re: Coronavirus: Christian Ronaldo React Send Emotional Massage To His Fans. by JunctionBox: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Corona Corona Corona, how many times I call u?
Re: Coronavirus: Christian Ronaldo React Send Emotional Massage To His Fans. by Lawgod247: 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus: Christian Ronaldo React Send Emotional Massage To His Fans. by Sirsuky(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
Am just loving this guy the more, can our so call leader learn how to address the masses in polite way instead of them talking rubbish like ban of generator or scholarship for their terrorist brother.
Re: Coronavirus: Christian Ronaldo React Send Emotional Massage To His Fans. by Amotolongbo(f): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
The Goat on and off the pitch
Re: Coronavirus: Christian Ronaldo React Send Emotional Massage To His Fans. by shamsin6300(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
Let me act childish small.
Like for Ronaldo
Share for Messi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Christian Ronaldo React Send Emotional Massage To His Fans. by cRobo: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
hmm
Re: Coronavirus: Christian Ronaldo React Send Emotional Massage To His Fans. by cRobo: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
shamsin6300:
Let me act childish small.
Like for Ronaldo
Share for Messi

disappointed

I won't say a word
Re: Coronavirus: Christian Ronaldo React Send Emotional Massage To His Fans. by cRobo: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
shamsin6300:
Let me act childish small. Like for Rinaldo Share for Messi
I wasn't expecting this from you of all people
I won't say a word
Re: Coronavirus: Christian Ronaldo React Send Emotional Massage To His Fans. by shamsin6300(m): 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
cRobo:

I won't say a word

Tlk bros wink
Re: Coronavirus: Christian Ronaldo React Send Emotional Massage To His Fans. by seunlayi(m): 3:28am On Mar 14, 2020
This is how GOAT talk. I love this statement

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Tests Negative / Live A Healthy Lifestyle With Nimerex / Jehovahs's Witnesses Article That Will Help You Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.