Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,214 members, 7,807,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Female Aaua student Caught Having Sex With A Married Man.. see video here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Aaua student Caught Having Sex With A Married Man.. see video here (5787 Views)

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Aaua student Caught Having Sex With A Married Man.. see video here by Burstingbrain: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
FEMALE AAUA STUDENT was caught having sex with a married man…Her name will be withheld for some reasons though…

however, according to report, the female aaua student is said to be working at Chicken republic in the school environment, and that this is her fourth time of sleeping with this same married man.

Inasmuch as I wouldn’t like to judge because I am not perfect also, I will still have to say this…the lady has done extremely wrong, even for the fact that she accepted having the sex with the man on his matrimonial bed… what more is evil is than this?? Anyways, let’s leave her to face her judgement… But I am so sure she will receive the beating of her life

Besides, the man sef no try…how dare him bring a girl to his home… Nonsense

Watch video beow

https://burstingbrainmedia.com.ng/gobe-female-aaua-student-caught-having-sex-with-married-man-witness-says-thats-her-fourth-time/

Re: Female Aaua student Caught Having Sex With A Married Man.. see video here by Nwodosis(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
Na rape?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Aaua student Caught Having Sex With A Married Man.. see video here by dawnomike(m): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
In as much as i do not support acts like this... I see no reason for her picture to be made public! She has killed no one.

1 Like

Re: Female Aaua student Caught Having Sex With A Married Man.. see video here by Eagleboney(m): 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
For her own pocket

1 Like

Re: Female Aaua student Caught Having Sex With A Married Man.. see video here by iammo(m): 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
why not blame the married man that did the toasting, atleast you cant tell what he told her

1 Like

Re: Female Aaua student Caught Having Sex With A Married Man.. see video here by marshalcarter: 3:46am On Mar 14, 2020
they'll soon blame it on corona undecided
Re: Female Aaua student Caught Having Sex With A Married Man.. see video here by Randy100: 6:26am On Mar 14, 2020
Poor video quality. Whoever did this video did a bad job.
Re: Female Aaua student Caught Having Sex With A Married Man.. see video here by Kobicove(m): 6:42am On Mar 14, 2020
When will you people learn to mind your own business?

Sex between two consenting adults is no crime and is no reason to shame them
Re: Female Aaua student Caught Having Sex With A Married Man.. see video here by cr7lomo: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2020
Kobicove:
When will you people learn to mind your own business?

Sex between two consenting adults is no crime and is no reason to shame them

It's s crime against the wife
Re: Female Aaua student Caught Having Sex With A Married Man.. see video here by cr7lomo: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2020
iammo:
why not blame the married man that did the toasting, atleast you cant tell what he told her

So u were there while he was toasting her?? What makes u think she wasn't the one that was disturbing him ??
Re: Female Aaua student Caught Having Sex With A Married Man.. see video here by Auxigen(m): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2020
cr7lomo:

...and God
Re: Female Aaua student Caught Having Sex With A Married Man.. see video here by TRADU: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2020
Re: Female Aaua student Caught Having Sex With A Married Man.. see video here by Etteanna: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
cr7lomo:

if they are legally married she should take the husband to court its not the girl committing a crime it is the man
Re: Female Aaua student Caught Having Sex With A Married Man.. see video here by Etteanna: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
The funny things about cases like this is how quickly you will judge the woman. Who ever took the video should be sued to court cause its very wrong, so what if it's an affair did she force the man,no so why disgrace her its not like she was caught killing someone. If the woman knew what's right she will get a good lawyer and sue that person that video her and most of the affairs happing are none of there business if the wife finds out she has a choice to leave the man or stay with him. People need to stop recordings of such people affair or not

(1) (Reply)

Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) / He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.