Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:41 PM

Libya In The List Of Car Manufacturers - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Libya In The List Of Car Manufacturers (3530 Views)

The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! / Libya Votes Today! Is The Anarchy Going To End? / Is Libya An Africa Or Arab Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Libya In The List Of Car Manufacturers by Ikomi(m): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2010

There’s only a handful of countries known for building cars. Most of them are in Europe or the Far East. Colonel Muammar Gaddafi wants to add Libya to that list, and this is what he’s cooked up to do it. Called the Libyan Rocket, the car was designed to solve the problem of high instance of road deaths in the north African country. Gaddafi’s people say it’s the safest car ever made, but don’t go into any details to back up the claim. Still, the Colonel’s revolutionary government is building a plant in Tripoli to put it together.

Gaddafi’s car seats five, has a 230-hp V6 and the nose and tail of a rocket. The Libyan Rocket does come with airbags, an electronic defense system and collapsible bumpers that supposedly help out in a crash. So what is the “electronic defense system”? Apparently, nobody knows what it is or how it works. So even the secret is safe with this car!

He might not be the worlds most loved leader but Colonel Muammar Gaddafi knows whats good for Libya, and how to get things done.
Re: Libya In The List Of Car Manufacturers by JeSoul(f): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2010
Ah Ikomi, na your ride be dat? shocked grin you no tell us say you be big man reach this. Abeg whenever you get tired of it, I accept second hand of this quality smiley
Re: Libya In The List Of Car Manufacturers by Ikomi(m): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2010
You don disappoint me Jesoul. Julian Assange don tell us say the Colonel likes blondes and women with long eye lashes, although I no dey sure of the story.

So you know what to do, meet your beautician, colour the hair small, elongate your eye lashes, meet the Colonel, the car factory go be your own. Learn to go for the big things Jesoul.

If the man no show intrest tell him Ayathollah Ikomi sent you, im no go fit resist.
Re: Libya In The List Of Car Manufacturers by JeSoul(f): 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2010
^lol. Ayatollah Ikomi, you have conneckshions now grin you can simply wave your right hand and that car will be in my driveway before you can say ahmadinejad.

Okay, if you no wan do it for me, do it for our brother TayoD cheesy
Re: Libya In The List Of Car Manufacturers by Ikomi(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2010
JeSoul:

^lol. Ayatollah Ikomi, you have conneckshions now grin you can simply wave your right hand and that car will be in my driveway before you can say ahmadinejad.

Okay, if you no wan do it for me, do it for our brother TayoD cheesy

Infact that is the man you need, all he needs to do is go to Libya, and tell them that its Mo's fault that the Arabs have a different culture from that of the west, including coming late with the car production idea, you don't even need a beautician anymore or me.

(1) (Reply)

Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? / Funny Picture: Difference Between Barack Obama And Donald Trump / BREAKING NEWS: President Mugabe Dies At 93-daily Buzz SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.