Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor (23415 Views)

Oba Of Benin Installed As Chancellor Of NOUN / Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda / Ekiti varsity sacks 600 over illegal appointment, others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by References: 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ekiti State Government has said it will still retain the deposed Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi II, as the Chancellor of the state-owned Ekiti State University, EKSU.

The state government’s position was made known by the authorities of EKSU in Ado Ekiti, via a letter it addressed to the former emir.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi II was dethroned on March 9 by Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State.

Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti had appointed Sanusi as the Chancellor of Ekiti State University in 2019.

A letter dated March 12, 2020, from EKSU’s management and signed by the Vice-Chancellor of the institution, Professor Eddy Olanipekun, confirmed the retention of the former emir as the Chancellor of EKSU.

The letter addressed to the former Emir said that the university would continue to recognise Lamido as the Chancellor of the university, despite his present travail.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/ekiti-varsity-retains-dethroned-emir-lamido-sanusi-as-chancellor/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by Inkling(f): 11:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
Great

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by yarimo(m): 1:28am On Mar 14, 2020
retains or re appoint him that is your business, next news please.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by iammo(m): 2:23am On Mar 14, 2020
cool

Is that all.. why not also build him a Palace within the Instituition as the Emiric Chancelor

some Ipobians would soon be screaming how it is devine elevation..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by ForeThinker: 4:27am On Mar 14, 2020
It's ain't over till it's over
Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by IprintMONEY: 4:30am On Mar 14, 2020
why are these bastards making this look like its one big deal. who told them than sanusi gives a Bleep about that chancellor shit

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by anochuko01(m): 4:30am On Mar 14, 2020
none of my effing bizzy
Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by bush112(m): 4:30am On Mar 14, 2020
Some people no dey sleep
Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by cjudy(m): 4:32am On Mar 14, 2020
grin
Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by shuttox: 4:32am On Mar 14, 2020
Painin
Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by cenaman(m): 4:33am On Mar 14, 2020
He is a chancellor in EKSU and KASU still appoint him as their chancellor, is the the only one qualified for the job?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by Kingcesar: 4:34am On Mar 14, 2020
LOL... APC denying and condemning APC doings. PDP and APC are same bag of shits. The only thing i can say is that Gandollar is advertising Sanusi for 2023 presidential elections.

19 Likes

Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by jayboy112233: 4:36am On Mar 14, 2020
Now chancellor of two universities and other positions, this will help against depression at least.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by ORACLE1975(m): 4:42am On Mar 14, 2020
Good one but I hope u have replace soon
Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by easyfem(m): 4:51am On Mar 14, 2020
seriously this man deserve this ................ av been following him over 8 years ago........... he seem to me a good man but only GOD knw his mind cox once an housa man always an housa man .......... na so them tey use buari tricks me

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by amiibaby(f): 4:54am On Mar 14, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by RichDad1(m): 4:57am On Mar 14, 2020
The battle line is clearly drawn.
But me I prefer a SLS in the office to a SLS at the palace.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by illicit(m): 5:00am On Mar 14, 2020
the guy should remove all that parachute he wears about now and take up lecturing abeg

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by grandstar(m): 5:01am On Mar 14, 2020
Lamido Sanusi has only lost the crown. It's obvious he has lost little else.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by favour32(m): 5:10am On Mar 14, 2020
easyfem:
seriously this man deserve this ................ av been following him over 8 years ago........... he seem to me a good man but only GOD knw his mind cox once an housa man always an housa man .......... na so them tey use buari tricks me
Sanusi nor be hausa man you hear?
Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by darthv: 5:20am On Mar 14, 2020
If Sanusi runs for president under any major party. He would be so difficult to defeat

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by pointstores(m): 5:37am On Mar 14, 2020
How many chancellor he won be
Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by Niccoloimhotep: 5:42am On Mar 14, 2020
This country and eye service ehn

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by dangotesmummy: 5:42am On Mar 14, 2020
Msheweeeewwww

Fake,lousy hypocrites.after they've been bashed.when they see how irrelevant their Mumu title is undecided
Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by dangotesmummy: 5:44am On Mar 14, 2020
Niccoloimhotep:
This country and eye service ehn
I'm telling you

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by Focusmind: 5:55am On Mar 14, 2020
Chancellor ship of a university is given to the office, title or the position the person occupies and not to the person.

FG appointing Emir of Zazzau as the Chancellor of UNIBEN does not mean that the person occupying that stool is the one appointed. It is his stool or office.

If he leaves that stool, whoever is the Emir of Zazzau takes over the chancelorship of UNIBEN automatically

Fayemi is just doing politics and eye service

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by toxxnoni(m): 5:57am On Mar 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by ephochux: 6:03am On Mar 14, 2020
They have succeeded in making this man popular and at the same time make us sympathize with him. He will soon become presidential candidate....all dis na scripts

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor by Passionate888: 6:03am On Mar 14, 2020
What about uniben?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees / AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) / Ajayi Crowther University VC Blast Parents And Students In Open Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.