Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,342 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Sani Ibrahim ‘Unseats’ Emmanuel Ibediro As National Organizing Secretary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Ibrahim ‘Unseats’ Emmanuel Ibediro As National Organizing Secretary (21546 Views)

APC Organizing Secretary, Kawu Ibrahim Yakasai Kidnapped In Kaduna / Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat / Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Ibrahim ‘Unseats’ Emmanuel Ibediro As National Organizing Secretary by anonimi: 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
Kennitrust:
The gathering of the wicked will never succeed.
Their broom will fail to fly them again grin
Those gathering against the progress of this country will experience more crisis.
There was a time we all smile in this country but someone came with brooms and sweep away the tremendous progress this country was making.
They said it "CHANGE" but the change only changed positive growth to negative experience.
As long as APC have nothing good to offer this country, anything that we will scatter them... Is welcome. embarassed

You mean their winchious broom

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6398065_img20170913002915_jpeg0f7b04a2e44a4dd7f53bb1f017888866

1 Like

Re: Sani Ibrahim ‘Unseats’ Emmanuel Ibediro As National Organizing Secretary by DNSPro: 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
gurunlocker:
I'm not sure APC can survive after Buhari tenure... A lot of things going on underground and some hijack planned.

Bubu in fact isn't saying anything.
There were never a one party...

We told some folks that Buhari's charm and Northern support (support that even reduced on Buhari), which most were banking on, will not work for anyone after his tenure, they thought we were lying.

1 Like

Re: Sani Ibrahim ‘Unseats’ Emmanuel Ibediro As National Organizing Secretary by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
The Broom carrying Witches and wizards have started eating their own Flesh and drinking their own blood like the Bible says.

1 Like

Re: Sani Ibrahim ‘Unseats’ Emmanuel Ibediro As National Organizing Secretary by checkthis1990: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
nigerian politics is interesting.

Meanwhile,

do you experience the following as an opera content creator:

1. LOW REACH
2. ARTICLE REJECTION
3. LONGER TIME TAKEN TO WRITE AN ARTICLE

dont be discouraged yet, you need to read this:

https://www.nairaland.com/5733561/opera-news-hub-dont-discouraged
Re: Sani Ibrahim ‘Unseats’ Emmanuel Ibediro As National Organizing Secretary by celeiyke: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
Guzel:
It’s getting messier
Rochas and his boys fought against Senator Osita Izunaso at the APC National Congress for Ibediro to be elected. Ibediro went to Abuja to join Oshiomhole to fight Rochas. Today both Oshiomhole and Ibediro are in trouble.
For me I want Oshiomhole to go but I want Osibanjo to get APC ticket in 2023. I’m just confused

Who is Osibanjo?
Re: Sani Ibrahim ‘Unseats’ Emmanuel Ibediro As National Organizing Secretary by Legendguru: 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
smiley
Re: Sani Ibrahim ‘Unseats’ Emmanuel Ibediro As National Organizing Secretary by luggy(m): 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
Guzel:
It’s getting messier
Rochas and his boys fought against Senator Osita Izunaso at the APC National Congress for Ibediro to be elected. Ibediro went to Abuja to join Oshiomhole to fight Rochas. Today both Oshiomhole and Ibediro are in trouble.
For me I want Oshiomhole to go but I want Osibanjo to get APC ticket in 2023. I’m just confused
ur own opinion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat / Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries / Senator Ajibola Bashiru Meets Tinubu In Mecca (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.