Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha (16073 Views)

Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court / Asoluka Reacts To His Rumored Appointment As Commissioner Of Finance By Ihedioha / Another Destruction Ordered By Ihedioha In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by ProsperChild: 5:49am On Mar 14, 2020
Uzodinma recalls 3,500 civil servants sacked by IhediohaPublished 44 mins ago on March 13, 2020 By Adindu Obialor

No fewer than 3,500 civil servants in Imo state recently sacked by the immediate past Government of Emeka Ihedioha have been reinstated.

DAILY POST reports that the new state Governor, Senator Hope Uzodinma Friday, approved the release of their appointment letters and instructed that they are remunerated as at when due.

According to our correspondent in the state, the Governor has charged the Head of Service, Camillus Chibuzor Nwagwu to integrate the reinstated civil servants in the scheme of things, insisting that the government is poised to creating more job opportunities rather than disengaging the people.

In his reaction, the former Transition Committee chairman of Nkwerre local government area of Imo state, Pascal Onwukaike, he applauded the Governor for adopting all the previous projects and policies started by his predecessors.

Onwukaike maintained that the Governor’s style of governance shows that he is poised to recovering the state from its present state, calling on Imo people to support the new government to record success.

It would be recalled that Chief Emeka Ihedioha, upon assumption of office as the Governor, relieved some civil servants earlier employed by his predecessor from 2015 to 2018, of their duties.

In like manner, he dissolved the local government council chairmen and ward councillors elected during Rochas Okorocha’s administration.

Meanwhile, the Governor has sworn in the newly appointed Acting Chief Judge of the state, Justice Ijeoma Agugua and charged her on prompt delivery.
https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/13/imo-uzodinma-recalls-3500-civil-servants-sacked-by-ihedioha/

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Ayhomes(m): 5:52am On Mar 14, 2020
Good decision from the Governor.

First to comment....Let me use this opportunity to reach out to all nairalanders. I want to give out free 5plots of land at one of my estates in Ibeju Lekki , this estate is currently selling for 1m, yes it is mine if you doubt me google Ayhomes Investment Ltd. This is my way of reaching out to all my clients from Nairaland especially those in abroad.

This is my Easter gift to 5 lucky Individuals who has bought from any of our estates.

Name of the estate am give out free plot is Lekki precious Garden Ibeju Lekki currently selling for 1m, already fenced with gatehouse.

Location is Owode Ise. Pictures of this estate are on every social media platform even videos.

Call or whatsapp me now. Check my number from my profile.

Thanks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Abboki: 5:56am On Mar 14, 2020
shocked
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Freestainworld(m): 5:58am On Mar 14, 2020
i love this, very commendable.

15 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by chatinent: 6:05am On Mar 14, 2020
As if he really cares. All he is doing is to paint himself a better person than the latter. Anyways, it's for the best for the myriad he's reinstating, and that's what matters.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by kuuljay(m): 6:08am On Mar 14, 2020
chatinent:
As if he really cares. All he is doing is to paint himself a better person than the latter.
when it comes to your turn paint yourself worse than your predecessor,it's allowed

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by iCauseTrouble: 6:11am On Mar 14, 2020
Good morning here

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by erhfeiryko: 6:12am On Mar 14, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by erhfeiryko: 6:12am On Mar 14, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 14, 2020
Hope will deliver in imo. It may be rough at the beginning. But he will surely deliver. The only problem is God should grant him a peaceful deputy when he also want to hand over the state to his son in law grin

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Maxymilliano(m): 6:12am On Mar 14, 2020
Supreme Court Governor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by vibbb: 6:13am On Mar 14, 2020
This guy is a very good chess player, buying the ppls mind. Let me give you more tips:

1= Clear out all the outstanding of the civil servants.
2= Clear out all the outstanding of the pensioners.
3= Look into Health centres by equipping them up.
4= Pay workers salary between 22/23.
5= Old citizen/widow monthly stipend.
5= Basic social amenities.

Make this your top priority b4 considering other major projects via industrialisation. Goodluck.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:13am On Mar 14, 2020
That's my governor

I was in his house at maitama yesterday
No be small thing oh

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by bhella10: 6:13am On Mar 14, 2020
Why were they sacked in the first place. Our governors are becoming demi gods

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:13am On Mar 14, 2020
God bless Uzodinma!

Amadioha strike Ihedioha in Jesus name

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Oblitz(m): 6:13am On Mar 14, 2020
grin
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by femmy2010(m): 6:13am On Mar 14, 2020
Good move but please truly relieve the lazy ones.
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by chiemmanuel(m): 6:13am On Mar 14, 2020
You are reinstating people, Why were they sacked in the first place?

3500 people sacked?
What is the size of the imo state Civil service?

Majority of those people are ghost workers,
some are on three different payroll

While schooling in owerri, i knew of a man, his wife, and his brother, were in 3 different ministries each, and they don't even go to work, he has his own personal business

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Chekwube1989(m): 6:13am On Mar 14, 2020
Policy is just a game

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Babaflenjor: 6:14am On Mar 14, 2020
G
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by EdiskyHarry: 6:14am On Mar 14, 2020
I thought those guys were ghost workers according to ihedioha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by dominique(f): 6:14am On Mar 14, 2020
Nice one. Photos of some of the sacked workers kneeling and begging for their jobs was very sad to behold

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by xeros20(m): 6:15am On Mar 14, 2020
I know that this man will perform

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by oludavis123: 6:15am On Mar 14, 2020
chatinent:
As if he really cares. All he is doing is to paint himself a better person than the latter.
Enemy of progresss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Lovelies1: 6:15am On Mar 14, 2020
Working things out

Relieved your self and invest

Need land at a cheaper price check my signature

Need land at main road at a good commercial site check my signature

anambra state, imo, delta

Benellen commercial agency we have you cover
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Simplyleo: 6:16am On Mar 14, 2020
kuuljay:
when If it comes to your turn paint yourself worse than your predecessor,it's allowed
If and only if.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by BruncleZuma: 6:16am On Mar 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Nigerian politics is a game of lawn tennis...everything nah back and forth.

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by RichDad1(m): 6:17am On Mar 14, 2020
Why reinstating them ? These are non Igbos but Hausa Fulani imported by APC to Imo state.
APC Islamization agenda is in full force
. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by bomasek(m): 6:17am On Mar 14, 2020
Nice one
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by SoNature(m): 6:19am On Mar 14, 2020
Watch out for Uzodinma

That man is under pressure to perform just to win the heart of the people

He knows he was made governor through controversial circumstances

This is common sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by pointstores(m): 6:20am On Mar 14, 2020
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters / INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election / Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.