Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

First Bank Confirms Merger, Acquisition Talks With Heritage And Polaris Banks - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Confirms Merger, Acquisition Talks With Heritage And Polaris Banks (54397 Views)

CBN Appoints New Executives For Union, Keystone And Polaris Bank / Gtbank In Acquisition Talks / Access Bank Debunks Merger, Acquisition Talks With Union Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: First Bank Confirms Merger, Acquisition Talks With Heritage And Polaris Banks by NextD18: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Paxie55:

Hahaha. Some thing when I don edit, you still see am.
I don't think it's fake anymore. Lool.
I'm taking a sick leave from work, I still want to enjoy my life o.
Nnaaa, Please, be careful for now.
East constitute highest number of travellers.
Biko, begin learn social distancing till this thing ends or the the cure found.
Lmao!! I was destined to see it. grin cheesy cheesy

You may be right, it's ain't fake anymore.
Enjoy you life? Lmao! Oringo and ngwori must be enjoyed. wink tongue

Yea dear, I will be more careful. Thanks for the heads up. And you, take care of yourself and stay safe too. Okay?

Just had to say hy to a frienemy. smiley
We'll align one of these days off-here. kiss

Responsible Alignment o. grin tongue
Re: First Bank Confirms Merger, Acquisition Talks With Heritage And Polaris Banks by Paxie55: 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
NextD18:

Lmao!! I was destined to see it. grin cheesy cheesy

You may be right, it's ain't fake anymore.
Enjoy you life? Lmao! Oringo and ngwori must be enjoyed. wink tongue

Yea dear, I will be more careful. Thanks for the heads up. And you, take care of yourself and stay safe too. Okay?

Just had to say hy to a frienemy. smiley
We'll align one of these days off-here. kiss

Responsible Alignment o. grin tongue
Hahaha. Ahu adighi gi. grin
Do have a nice day. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Crash: Another family to get $75m compensation / Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi / How The Central Bank Of Nigeria Controls The Activities Of Commercial Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.