Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong (57765 Views)

Ovens And Locally Fabricated Popcorn Machines For Sale. / Local Popcorn Machine For Sale. / 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by toscolee(m): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
dante0147:
First
Of all I want to blame Nairaland for pushing this to the front page! Secondly you should be arrested and prosecuted for endangering people’s life purposely ! When has Nairaland turn to a catering school that you think you can come up here to ask a question about how to make something not for your personal consumption but for the general public knowing too well that you need to go to a catering school to acquire this knowledge. I pity the people BUying the pop corn.... This is the reason why Nigeria can never grow instead of going to learn something you are trying to achieve it through the back door! I pray you receive sense !!!!

Mr SEUN , mynd44 please take note of this post it should be removed from front page ! This is disastrous!

Attend catering school because of popcorn. Will you pay for the training?
I didn't attend no catering school but I'm among the best bakers of the few things I know in Nigeria.
I sure say na Ajebo u be.
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by Iamvetlander(m): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
Rgade:
Okay.... heat ethanol(alcohol); it should boil at 75°C.
Drink the hot alcohol,it should decolorize(bleach) your tongue to it's normal color.
Swallow some as well to decolorize your poo.
Administer same treatment to all your affected friends.

Then go learn how to make proper popcorn at a catering school or from a professional caterer.
Thanks.

Why are you people like this nah?? Lwkmd
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by mysteryman2014: 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
nezeodunze:
Hello, I want to go into flavoured coloured popcorn and I'm still trying out recipes but the food colouring I used would stain hands and tongue and even those who tasted it complain of coloured poo too. Please how best do I achieve the coloured popcorn, thanks.

YouTube and Google is your friend
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by foxxydude: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
OP buy food grade liquid color from cake shops
mix the color into the oil first
I wish you good luck
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by Perfecttouchade: 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
Colored poo grin abeg which color is their poo shey na green abi blue..person go eat substandard popcorn come dey shit color riot grin
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
dante0147:

You aren’t a professional like you claim! You are a DUMBO! Because if you aren’t you would have told him/her to either go for a proper catering lesson or come to you for lectures... I am sure you learnt yours through the back door too... Keep Poisoning People !!!!
what sort of dumb idiot is this?
Are you blind when I told her to use unsweetened flavor?
Or is this one cursed ni?
I asked some questions which I need a reply so I can know how to proceed.
See don't get on my nerves plz
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by Oluwaseun2020(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
Zenithbank 2007919121. Help in jesus name and Almighty God will help you too....
Unexpected help will locate you too in jesus name . Amen
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
Excuzeme:

Why dont you just tell him EXACTLY what type he needs to use and where you buy it..... instead of forming this "Professional" like you invented facebook?
WHo asked you whether you are a Professional or not? Who asked for pictures of your PopCorn maker?
All these shpwoff, just for a simple question, ehn?

The problem with most Nigerians is their greed and selfishness.
You will get free information on the internet or from someone and then start to hoard it when someone else ask you about it.

SMH
Answer the question the Op asked you directly or get the Bleep outta his thread.
you people should try to think like normal humans and not assholes u are
I already told her what to do, asked her some questions like what's her mode of preparation or were you blind to see that?
I have to know what she did wrong in order for me to know how to proceed.
When you get to a doctor, won't he ask you for observation?
Gozhhh you guys disgust me. Or where did u see pm me so I can teach you?
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
Excuzeme:

Why dont you just tell him EXACTLY what type he needs to use and where you buy it..... instead of forming this "Professional" like you invented facebook?
WHo asked you whether you are a Professional or not? Who asked for pictures of your PopCorn maker?
All these shpwoff, just for a simple question, ehn?

The problem with most Nigerians is their greed and selfishness.
You will get free information on the internet or from someone and then start to hoard it when someone else ask you about it.

SMH
Answer the question the Op asked you directly or get the Bleep outta his thread.
you are demented fool, I think you should know that
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
dante0147:

You aren’t a professional like you claim! You are a DUMBO! Because if you aren’t you would have told him/her to either go for a proper catering lesson or come to you for lectures... I am sure you learnt yours through the back door too... Keep Poisoning People !!!!
it is thinking like yours that makes the white think we are fools.
So the whites doing colored popcorn how many people have they poisoned?

1 Like

Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by Onyi22(f): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
E pain am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by SocialJustice: 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
nezeodunze:
Hello, I want to go into flavoured coloured popcorn and I'm still trying out recipes but the food colouring I used would stain hands and tongue and even those who tasted it complain of coloured poo too. Please how best do I achieve the coloured popcorn, thanks.
Please go on YouTube and learn all you need to.
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
nezeodunze:
Op, I asked some questions and I told you to quote me so I can see it and know how to render assistance.
There are two known methods of doing colored popcorn.
1) you put your butter, add sugar, let it heat up then you add unsweetened flavor to it, then add your popcorn afterwards. The flavor you use is the sweeten one used for baking cake.

2) pop the corn as usual, white one, then mix your unsweetened flavor into some amount of water and mix it together.
The first process is the best cos it saves time..
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by matrixme(m): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
Why not just focus on regular white Pop corn with a lot of milk like normal people do? Why are you colouring innocent pop corn again? I am sure you have been reading or listening to those mad motivational speakers that are advising you to try something different.
You never sell white finish, you now want to sell coloured. As for me, I can't buy if I see such anywhere.
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
Onyi22:

E pain am grin grin
pls be sensible OK.
I don't live my life on social media.
I told the op to quote me so I can know how to render assistance.
When u don't quote me, how am I suppose to be of assistance when no be only your thread I go view.
And some idiots keep spewing thrash!
Did I ask her for money? Or if you visit an hospital, won't the doctor ask you what and how do feel to know how best to help you?
And have kinda notice you are quick to judge
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
matrixme:
Why not just focus on regular white Pop corn with a lot of milk like normal people do? Why are you colouring innocent pop corn again? I am sure you have been reading or listening to those mad motivational speakers that are advising you to try something different.
You never sell white finish, you now want to sell coloured. As for me, I can't buy if I see such anywhere.
coloured popcorn attracts. More customers and it means more sales

1 Like

Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
SocialJustice:
Please go on YouTube and learn all you need to.
if you go by most of this YouTube video, you might not get it cos some won't explain in details
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by matrixme(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
coloured popcorn attracts. More customers and it means more sales
Coloured pop corn attracts sales abi?
Ijekuje loo maa pa e n'tie!
Translated: Na nonsense chop chop go kill you there!
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by zubinike(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
toscolee:

I follow Dr Strive Masiyiwa on Facebook.
He asks questions and expect people to Google it.
No.They will still be trying to figure it out by themselves.
Our system of education doesn't encourage research and we're paying the price.
Observe she didn't mention if she searched the net for the right method.

I believe one or two persons around the world might have ventured into what she is asking for, that's the excess of googling.
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
matrixme:

Coloured pop corn attracts sales abi?
Ijekuje loo maa pa e n'tie!
Translated: Na nonsense chop chop go kill you there!
MO gbo yoruba oga ade.
What you don't understand, you ask for enlightening OK.
How many people has cake killed?
Was it not the same flavor used in baking the cakes you eat?
How many times have u died and resurected?
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by AmeLonRo(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
dante0147:
First
Of all I want to blame Nairaland for pushing this to the front page! Secondly you should be arrested and prosecuted for endangering people’s life purposely ! When has Nairaland turn to a catering school that you think you can come up here to ask a question about how to make something not for your personal consumption but for the general public knowing too well that you need to go to a catering school to acquire this knowledge. I pity the people BUying the pop corn.... This is the reason why Nigeria can never grow instead of going to learn something you are trying to achieve it through the back door! I pray you receive sense !!!!

Mr SEUN , mynd44 please take note of this post it should be removed from front page ! This is disastrous!
catering school to learn popcorn?
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by BrutusOj(m): 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
Adeling:
Not enough groundnut oil? (Abi How do dey do popcorn sef)

Me thinking out loud about this
you mean DOG? Wicked soul.. sad
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by highbee02: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
coloured poo
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by dante0147: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
southniyikaye:

You are just an hungry homeless waif with no bearing in life ! It’s glaring that you are the cursed person here because who comes to Nairaland to ask questions about something delicate as this and even you explaining how people have running stomachs and colored poo.... Trying to poison people to earn a living !!! GO LEARN HOW TO MAKE POP CORN THE PROPER WAY !!!! NAIRALAND IS NOT THE PROPER WAY! DUMBO!!!
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by dante0147: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
catering school to learn popcorn?

Bro i am sure if The owners of big restaurants didn’t learn they wouldn’t have made it big !
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by mechanics(m): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ask Google.
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by Lawdis(m): 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
hmmm,
I am a professional when it comes to popcorn biz.
The problem is the flavor u, use.
Normal and right flavor only brings out the colour, it shouldn't affect the taste.

....why can't you direct the fellow as he/she asked rather than bragging that you're a professional in popcorn making.....Nigerians sef...please show people little kindness when it comes to a thing like this
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
dante0147:

You are just an hungry homeless waif with no bearing in life ! It’s glaring that you are the cursed person here because who comes to Nairaland to ask questions about something delicate as this and even you explaining how people have running stomachs and colored poo.... Trying to poison people to earn a living !!! GO LEARN HOW TO MAKE POP CORN THE PROPER WAY !!!! NAIRALAND IS NOT THE PROPER WAY! DUMBO!!!
ignorant bastard, you will never read before commenting that's why you, lots fail in life cos of your miserable unguided career life
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by Mopolchi: 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
grin grin
Lawgod247:
I hope you are using the right colouring agent and not Dye for fabrics. Perhaps you are using excess of it or applying it wrongly. Anyways, for CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUMI, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng. This is why NAFDAC is strict when it comes to approving products meant for consumption by the public.
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by dante0147: 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
ignorant bastard, you will never read before commenting that's why you, lots fail in life cos of your miserable unguided career life

LOL THE TRUTH HURTS I KNOW ! GO LEARN THE PROPER WAY NOT THE BACK DOOR WAY! DUMBO !!!!
Re: Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong by Cbanklee(m): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
It really good you're seeking for advice...
https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Profile/Cbanklee1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend / Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. / Peppersoup: Goatmeat Or Catfish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.