Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. (2990 Views)

Moghalu & 2023: Northern Keke Napep, Okada Riders Declare Support / 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) / 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by mcgaius: 7:34am On Mar 14, 2020
Soooooo, Sanusi Lamido's lawyers filed the application for the enforcement of his fundamental human rights barely two days ago. The Chief Judge received the application and assigned it to a judge the same day. The court sat the following day and the application was heard and granted the same day. The court order was enrolled and served the same day. (Note the far apart locations of the various parties) The court order was also enforced the same day, with Sanusi released from exile instantly. All of these happened within 30 hours.

Hahaha hahaha hahaha.... Any practicing lawyer in Nigeria will tell you that this is a poorly-written script.
From the dethronement, to the banishment, to the court order and the release from exile, everything looks stage-managed and in fact, totally qualifies as a badly-choreographed nonsense with intent to confuse and deceive only the gullible!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by mrvitalis(m): 7:50am On Mar 14, 2020
Why all this noise about sanusi and his presidential ambition ...

According to my yoruba brother's zoning is dead and all citizens have the right to contest ..

So allow the man be, sanusi is one of the best minds from the north ...let him contest ...if u don't like him don't vote him ....let we that like him vote for him it's a simple stuff

10 Likes

Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by Chikpat(m): 8:01am On Mar 14, 2020
Sanusi is no match, no equal to Chukwuma Charlse Soludo. For one Sanusi in the North, the south has 10 brains better of in the East and West

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:07am On Mar 14, 2020
Chikpat:
Sanusi is no match, no equal to Chukwuma Charlse Soludo. For one Sanusi in the North, the south has 10 brains better of in the East and West

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2020
After apologizing for campaigning and voting for Buhari, you want start again

mrvitalis:

According to my yoruba brother's zoning is dead and all citizens have the right to contest ..

So allow the man be, sanusi is one of the best minds from the north ...let him contest ...if u don't like him don't vote him ....let we that like him vote for him it's a simple stuff

1 Like

Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by mrvitalis(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
After apologizing for campaigning and voting for Buhari, you want start again

Sanusi or Peter obi has always been my first choice to rule this country ... buhari was just anything but Jonathan n I regret that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

Sanusi or Peter obi has always been my first choice to rule this country ... buhari was just anything but Jonathan n I regret that

punchng.com
Web results
Sanusi's claim that 800 Fulani were killed, a lie – Taraba govt, CAN
17 Jan 2018 · How come Sanusi arrived at his figure of 800 people killed in the clash ... Did he come down to Mambilla to conduct the headcount of the dead people

Learner

1 Like

Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by mrvitalis(m): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

punchng.com
Web results
Sanusi's claim that 800 Fulani were killed, a lie – Taraba govt, CAN
17 Jan 2018 · How come Sanusi arrived at his figure of 800 people killed in the clash ... Did he come down to Mambilla to conduct the headcount of the dead people

Learner
His religious stand is not my business , Fulanis are Fulanis ...there is no way an Igbo man can win in 2023 after 2011 if north contest ....we need to start again

Two the economy would be so bad by 2023 only a man of strong will can save us
Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:36am On Mar 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

His religious stand is not my business , Fulanis are Fulanis ...there is no way an Igbo man can win in 2023 after 2011 if north contest ....we need to start again

Two the economy would be so bad by 2023 only a man of strong will can save us

Sounds like Buhari 2.0

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by mrvitalis(m): 8:38am On Mar 14, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Sounds like Buhari 2.0
Buhari didn't perform well because he is Fulani but because he lacks the right education n not in charge

1 Like

Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by Randerl: 9:34am On Mar 14, 2020
Chikpat:

God Bless You For This, Sir.
Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by iammo(m): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2020
Chikpat:

many Nairaland kids sef, why make silly assumption on North that you barely even know, you claim South have better brains yet in praticallity of use of knowledge, North has being using their own brains to lead and get resources.. try ask anybody who has being to states like Borno, Kano , Jos, Kaduna , Jigawa and Katsina and ask how their roads look like unlike that of the east, ask your self why the so called illiterate North managed to have many forbed billionaires even during the precolonial days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by Chikpat(m): 10:34am On Mar 14, 2020
iammo:

many Nairaland kids sef, why make silly assumption on North that you barely even know, you claim South have better brains yet in praticallity of use of knowledge, North has being using their own brains to lead and get resources.. try ask anybody who has being to states like Borno, Kano , Jos, Kaduna , Jigawa and Katsina and ask how their roads look like unlike that of the east, ask your self why the so called illiterate North managed to have many forbed billionaires even during the precolonial days

You are simply stupid! Forbes billionaires my ass. Government enriched billionaires that steal from the cesspool of our common wealth. Jail bound billionaires.
If the North is as smart as you claim, how come the lazy North is the only region that does not want Nigeria to break up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by iammo(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2020
Chikpat:

You are simply stupid! Forbes billionaires my ass. Government enriched billionaires that steal from the cesspool of our common wealth. Jail bound billionaires.
If the North is as smart as you claim, how come the lazy North is the only region that does not want Nigeria to break up.

calling me stupid for writting my opionion simly shows your upbringing. no point reading any further i'll just report you and get yout out of my sight

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by Iceberg3: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

God bless you jare
Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by Iceberg3: 10:43am On Mar 14, 2020
[s]
iammo:

calling me stupid for writting my opionion simly shows your upbringing. no point reading any further i'll just report you and get yout out of my sight
[/s]

As usual, nothing reasonable to say. grin

No match for chikpat brilliance
grin lolsssssss

Now in sifia Painment grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by Iceberg3: 10:45am On Mar 14, 2020
Chikpat:

Uppercut BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by Chikpat(m): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2020
iammo:

Mtchew!!! Also show whoever's you are reporting to how low you first started and insulted me-
iammo:

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by Chikpat(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2020
Iceberg3:

grin lolsssssss

You dey mind the guy? grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by Eteka1(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

One of the best minds from the North? I guess because he talks with an accent.
Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by Front0lane: 11:04am On Mar 14, 2020
Iceberg3:

grin lolsssssss

I am a southerner but I swear to God you are the one saying the foolish thing here so it is the northern youth that should now go n visit for the break of Nigeria? Did the northern youth not chased your father n mother out of the north a while ago b4 your Igwe went begging all around ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by ahiboilandgas: 11:46am On Mar 14, 2020
Chikpat:
brains for criminality, drug peddling, scam and prostitution....i wonder what brains abia people have to vote their governor for 2 time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by ahiboilandgas: 11:51am On Mar 14, 2020
Chikpat:

u think wearing suit and speaking the european language of english amounts to been brainy, how come the most capitalized firm exceeding 1 trillion is own by 2 brainless northeners despite the south producing president for 14 years straigth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by Chikpat(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
brains for criminality, drug peddling, scam and prostitution....i wonder what brains abia people have to vote their governor for 2 time

I wonder how the smart region produced the likes of Abubakar Shekau, Mohammed Yusuf, Aminu Oguche etc etc.
I am at a much wonder when I imagine the kind of brain Zamfara people have that made them elect Sani Yerima into the red chamber after 8 abysmal years as the Zamfara governor. Meanwhile, I hope Balarabe Musa is still drinking fanta and coke in Kaduna...lol
Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by Chikpat(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
u think wearing suit and speaking the european language of english amounts to been brainy, how come the most capitalized firm exceeding 1 trillion is own by 2 brainless northeners despite the south producing president for 14 years straigth

The answer is as straight as one, 1.
Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by fulanimafia: 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chikpat:

How many World Banker of the Year awards has Soludo won?

He is an excellent brain himself and they are friends and professional colleagues with mutual respect for one another. So there's no need for any comparisons or needless d1ck-measuring, except you're suffering from chronic inferiority complex of course.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by Highesschief1: 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
Guys use your head.. I repeat use your head!

1 Share

Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by limeta(f): 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Do nigeria really need another jihadist fulani president after boko buhari?
Re: Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. by emkz: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Five days after he was fired, he's still being discussed. If I am ever fired from a job, may I be more relevant even more than the person who fired me.

Fired and arrested by the governor of a frontline state, he was visited and his release was facilitated by the governor of another front line state. Where has this ever happened?

Kid you not, Sanusi seems favoured and if he is to be the President in 2023, I prefer he sits there. Only he and El Rufai can pull the stunts of an Abacha. Apart from Obasanjo, which other leader in southern Nigeria can be as ruthless as those three? I am talking about leaders with balls who damn the consequences and lead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Rapid Growth Of Onitsha Main Market Without Riverport. / See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS / They Are All Igbos, Make Dem Give Igbo Man The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.