Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Letter To The President From A Concerned Citizen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To The President From A Concerned Citizen (500 Views)

2023: NGF Insists On Producing President From Fold, Takes On APC, PDP / Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" / Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To The President From A Concerned Citizen by goldman777: 7:43am On Mar 14, 2020
Dear Mr President
As a concerned Nigerian citizen I appreciate the way you have managed the covid 19 virus outbreak,but Nigeria being the most populated country in Africa and in the world.i feel more needs to be done because even countries like Brazil that have similar warm weather like Nigeria has high infection rate.i believe movement in Nigeria should be restricted for two weeks in every sector to make it possible for citizens to go for testing to ascertain and quarantine any more posibble cases like the advanced countries are doing.as we have observed top government officials all over the world even in the Canada the prime ministers wife tested positive for covid 19.My great dear president and father of the nation just like a father will protect his children please sir protect we the citizens now while it is still low in cases before this infection gets out of control like we have seen in the USA,uk and Europe in countries with high medical facilities.Sports events, schools,workers should go on two weeks break to properly ascertain and quarantine any possibility of an infection threat that may have been missed.Thank you sir and GOD bless your leadership.it is now a global emergency we need to play our own part to stop it's global spread especially in Africa where Nigeria is a pace setter
Re: Letter To The President From A Concerned Citizen by goldman777: 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
God save Nigeria cry
Re: Letter To The President From A Concerned Citizen by godliman: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
goldman777:
Dear Mr President
As a concerned Nigerian citizen I appreciate the way you have managed the covid 19 virus outbreak,but Nigeria being the most populated country in Africa and in the world.i feel more needs to be done because even countries like Brazil that have similar warm weather like Nigeria has high infection rate.i believe movement in Nigeria should be restricted for two weeks in every sector to make it possible for citizens to go for testing to ascertain and quarantine any more posibble cases like the advanced countries are doing.as we have observed top government officials all over the world even in the Canada the prime ministers wife tested positive for covid 19.My great dear president and father of the nation just like a father will protect his children please sir protect we the citizens now while it is still low in cases before this infection gets out of control like we have seen in the USA,uk and Europe in countries with high medical facilities.Sports events, schools,workers should go on two weeks break to properly ascertain and quarantine any possibility of an infection threat that may have been missed.Thank you sir and GOD bless your leadership.it is now a global emergency we need to play our own part to stop it's global spread especially in Africa where Nigeria is a pace setter
ok ooo I somebody is listening
Re: Letter To The President From A Concerned Citizen by goldman777: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
GOD bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

[video] Explosion Rocks Akure, Destroyed Hundreds Of Buildings / Ghana Has Ended Its 3-week Lockdown, And This Is How Nigeria Can Learn From Them / Youth Movement For Federalism In Nigeria #YMFN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.