Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! (2333 Views)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by kingjrofficial(m): 7:56am On Mar 14, 2020
Good day N'landers... I've a situation at hand and it got me worried & confused..

I've been dating this lady for over 2yrs now, I'm an undergraduate studying "Statistics" in a Northern state University...

There is this lady that met us in 200L through D.E studying "Computer Science"... Everything started when I helped her submit her MTH assignment coz I'm the Stat course rep... Her submission came late and she pleaded that I should please help her get in touch with the course lecturer which I did..

She called me late hours to confirm if I've submitted the assignment on behalf of her and i just did as she needed.. She thank me and things went cool...
Lately, she calls me more frequent just to ask if I'll be in the school campus for night reading or if ill be in the school basketball court coz i play BasketBall... which I do everyday... And I usually told her my reading hours are 9pm-1am every night.. While I play Bball 5pm-6:30pm.. She loves seeing me play and always record my moves while I play... We began talking after sport and she always talk about how I look or slim guys with height...
My problem here is that she always calls me every hour just to check on me and ask if I've eaten of feeling owk, fast forward to this week, she ask of where I reside... I wanted hiding my location but I'm known in the Faculty and a lot know where I stay,so i had to tell her..

She visited of course and she was like cool, looking very innocent and beautiful, I tried to ignore her appearance but couldn't any longer so I told her she looks good today, she said that's not what brought her to my apartment (laughs)... She said she wanna have a positive conversation with me if I don't mind... She was cold and warm at same time... And she's really beautiful with endowment!
She compliment how I look and how I talk all that... I thanked her for her sensitivity, but she wanna know what position I hold for her in my heart...
I told her I've a girlfriend, but she said that's not wat she came to talk about.. She's here to know how I feel for her... She's very beautiful and well brought up tho, but don't know how to handle the affairs of two ladies at same time...
Mind you my girlfriend is a year older than me, while I'm older than her wit a year, she's everything a man needs but I'm feeling I'll be making a wrong move by dating her while my girlfriend loves me and quick tempered being coz I've witness her hot temper with other ladies I called besties recently, so I don't wanna hurt or break someone's heart... But this new girl is everyman's dream with high IQ which I'm attracted to... She's very intelligent, brilliant, sensitive to me and supportive always.. She gift me as well and calls me almost every hour just to hear my voice...
Please N'landers I need y'all advice on how to go about this scenario coz I'm trapped!!

Thanks and stay happy always...
Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by Davash222(m): 8:02am On Mar 14, 2020
"She's very intelligent, brilliant, sensitive to me and supportive always"

Every Nigerian girl is intelligent and brilliant until you fucck and commit yourself emotionally to her then you realize she's just a being with fish brain.
The girl you claimed you are dating now was once intelligent and brilliant to you, remember.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by Perfecttouchade: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2020
U dare fall penren then be ready to chop beating from your temperamental GF..well just follow your heart and pick the one whom your heart is pleased with..Pele o Mr tallest cheesy no be only u tall grin you get broad shoulder like me undecided just find ur heart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by Mutemenot(m): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2020
Concentrate in your studies, by the time you enter Labour market you can detect who your spec is..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by cfree14(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2020
I've been in ur shoes b4. I had to sit down and rethink. Do u really want to throw away ur relationship bcus of a girl u met yesterday?

If it were to be u going after dat lady like she is doing to u now, ppl would say u jst want to use and dumb her.

Women don't easily fall for guys, u must at least posses somtin she truly needs or hv some sort of connection

My advice though, don't be easily deceived by a strange woman's niceness

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by born2begreat(m): 8:12am On Mar 14, 2020
Kontunu... that pitfall you want to enter your eyes will soon clear. Stick to your girlfriend, call her whenever you feel like having feelings for someone else. I sha know you will soon lose the two if care not taken. ��‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by sanity12(m): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2020
Egungun be careful, na express u dey go
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by pressplay411(m): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2020
I'm just interested in how this story ends. Do keep us posted. *grabs popcorn*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by XhosaNostra(f): 8:18am On Mar 14, 2020
She sounds too good to be true. Be careful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by kingjrofficial(m): 8:20am On Mar 14, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
U dare fall penren then be ready to chop beating from your temperamental GF..well just follow your heart and pick the one whom your heart is pleased with..Pele o Mr tallest cheesy no be only u tall grin you get broad shoulder like me undecided just find ur heart
lol... Bhad man!! But how I wish you're in my shoes... My problem wit my GF is that she's quick tempered and judge quickly cry
Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by kingjrofficial(m): 8:22am On Mar 14, 2020
pressplay411:
I'm just interested in how this story ends. Do keep us posted. *grabs popcorn*
see this wan.. (Laughs)!!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2020
kingjrofficial:
Good day N'landers... I've a situation at hand and it got me worried & confused..

I've been dating this lady for over 2yrs now, I'm an undergraduate studying "Statistics" in a Northern state University...

There is this lady that met us in 200L through D.E studying "Computer Science"... Everything started when I helped her submit her MTH assignment coz I'm the Stat course rep... Her submission came late and she pleaded that I should please help her get in touch with the course lecturer which I did..

She called me late hours to confirm if I've submitted the assignment on behalf of her and i just did as she needed.. She thank me and things went cool...
Lately, she calls me more frequent just to ask if I'll be in the school campus for night reading or if ill be in the school basketball court coz i play BasketBall... which I do everyday... And I usually told her my reading hours are 9pm-1am every night.. While I play Bball 5pm-6:30pm.. She loves seeing me play and always record my moves while I play... We began talking after sport and she always talk about how I look or slim guys with height...
My problem here is that she always calls me every hour just to check on me and ask if I've eaten of feeling owk, fast forward to this week, she ask of where I reside... I wanted hiding my location but I'm known in the Faculty and a lot know where I stay,so i had to tell her..

She visited of course and she was like cool, looking very innocent and beautiful, I tried to ignore her appearance but couldn't any longer so I told her she looks good today, she said that's not what brought her to my apartment (laughs)... She said she wanna have a positive conversation with me if I don't mind... She was cold and warm at same time... And she's really beautiful with endowment!
She compliment how I look and how I talk all that... I thanked her for her sensitivity, but she wanna know what position I hold for her in my heart...
I told her I've a girlfriend, but she said that's not wat she came to talk about.. She's here to know how I feel for her... She's very beautiful and well brought up tho, but don't know how to handle the affairs of two ladies at same time...
Mind you my girlfriend is a year older than me, while I'm older than her wit a year, she's everything a man needs but I'm feeling I'll be making a wrong move by dating her while my girlfriend loves me and quick tempered being coz I've witness her hot temper with other ladies I called besties recently, so I don't wanna hurt or break someone's heart... But this new girl is everyman's dream with high IQ which I'm attracted to... She's very intelligent, brilliant, sensitive to me and supportive always.. She gift me as well and calls me almost every hour just to hear my voice...
Please N'landers I need y'all advice on how to go about this scenario coz I'm trapped!!

Thanks and stay happy always...

You are not trapped ... u already have dstv decoder but u still want Gotv.....
u just have long throat and greed....that’s putting ur heart in dilemma ...that’s why there’s adultery everywhere....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by kingjrofficial(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:
She sounds too good to be true. Be careful.
I'll be careful... I just need advice on how to handle this regression analysis cool
Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by Perfecttouchade: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2020
kingjrofficial:
lol... Bhad man!! But how I wish you're in my shoes... My problem wit my GF is that she's quick tempered and judge quickly cry
Tallest !!!!, leave her if u are not comfortable with her but take ur time to know this new bae before u fall for her o, make e no be like sey she get her own plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by kingjrofficial(m): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2020
1StopRudeness:

You are not trapped ... u already have dstv decoder but u still want Gotv.....
u just have long throat and greed....that’s putting ur heart in dilemma ...that’s why there’s adultery everywhere....
Geez, all this for miee undecided Ok cry
Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2020
kingjrofficial:

All girls are the same in this area.. they all jump into conclusion and get angry quickly ....if ur girl see u greeting another girl...in her mind u have already started going to her house and pressing Bobbi ...it’s a normal thing, they all like running monopoly if they really like you....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2020
kingjrofficial:
Geez, all this for miee undecided Ok cry

Don’t be upset... just free that new girl for a while and focus on ur babe....u will realize u were never trapped...we are all prisoners of what u think about often....u have been thinking of the new babe more than ur girlfriend lately....

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by Phenomenal16(f): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2020
kingjrofficial:
I'll be careful... I just need advice on how to handle this regression analysis cool
..that's ur discipline
Solve it without involving us

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by luminouz(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2020
A man confused about his own emotions ain't no REAL man.

Dropkick story..

Next!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by AfroKnight: 8:37am On Mar 14, 2020
Young man, the path you intend to take is fraught with premium woman wahala.

This new babe is aware of your relationship yet she wants to “te’ri si”, that is, she wants to chook head inside the matter.

You are probably not going to listen to reason so, Ride on. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by LordIsaac(m): 8:44am On Mar 14, 2020
There's a way that seemeth right to a man... But the end thereof... In the light of the foregoing, stick to that soul u have been with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by XhosaNostra(f): 8:47am On Mar 14, 2020
kingjrofficial:

My advice is, don't date her. You know what they say about chasing waterfalls. You keep pointing out your current GF's shortcomings, not realizing that she's probably more genuine than "the beauty without flaw" that has gotten you in a state of confusion with smoke & mirrors. My feeling is, she's simply putting her best foot forward as of right now, but soon the other shoe will drop & you may not like it so much. Be careful when someone appears to meet every one of your standards, like hitting the jackpot, it's usually a facade. Every single one of us is flawed, but some do a better job hiding it, initially. Disillusionment & a major letdown awaits you with this one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2020
Very childish.
Wait until you finish school and start working in a company, you'll meet lots of them (girls) and then the comparison will start all over again.
You're not strong willed enough to keep a relationship. Just the mere sight of a new girl, you're shaking like a jelly fish. Do you think your girl has not seen more handsome guys than you? But she chose to still stick with you.
There is something called commitment and you guys of this generation lack it big time. reason relationships and even marriages hardly last these days.

King Solomon, continue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

My advice is, don't date her. You know what they say about chasing waterfalls. You keep pointing out your current GF's shortcomings, not realizing that she's probably more genuine than "the beauty without flaw" that has gotten you in a state of confusion with smoke & mirrors. My feeling is, she's simply putting her best foot forward as of right now, but soon the other shoe will drop & you may not like it so much. Be careful when someone appears to meet every one of your standards, like hitting the jackpot, it's usually a facade. Every single one of us is flawed, but some do a better job hiding it, initially. Disillusionment & a major letdown awaits you with this one.

If I can give a million LIKES, I will do for this comment.

@ Kingjrofficial

Until you experienced a lady's other (ugly) side and you can manage or cope with it, never ever think she is a flawless angel that drop off heaven.

You have seen the good and bad side of your current gf, wait and see the new girl's bad part and make your comparison.

If you can, provoke her intentionally just to observe what she do next.

Also if she likes to be there and know your every move now, be careful. Now it sound nice and caring but on the long run, you would need your space to be yourself which might get her provoked or suspecting you of something else.

Thread carefully with caution.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by XhosaNostra(f): 9:17am On Mar 14, 2020
BestAccessories:

If I can give a million LIKES, I will do for this comment.

@ Kingjrofficial

Until you experienced a lady's other (ugly) side and you can manage or cope with it, never ever think she is a flawless angel that drop off heaven.

You have seen the good and bad side of your current gf, wait and see the new girl's bad part and make your comparison.

If you can, provoke her intentionally just to observe what she do next.

Also if she likes to be there and know your every move now, be careful. Now it sound nice and caring but on the long run, you would need your space to be yourself which might get her provoked or suspecting you of something else.

Thread carefully with caution.

You said it all.

This has red spots popping all over it, like an allergy reaction. The fact that she shut down the subject about his GF, to put the focus back on her is a huge red flag imo. No person with good intentions is so nonchalant about the existence or involvement of 3rd parties in a relationship. The OP already told her he's in a relationship but she seems unbothered, why? Could it be that she has other situations going on herself, has no intention to invest emotionally or she's that self-centered & egotistic to the point of believing she can get whatever she wants/ noone is competition? Her whole demeanor screams a very cocky, possibly narcissistic individual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by CaveAdullam: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2020
Choose the woman that chooses you. Go with the one who is highly invested in you all way round.

Nevertheless, seek God first in all your endeavors, and if you are a believer of God, He shall direct your path.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

You said it all.

This has red spots popping all over it, like an allergy reaction. The fact that she shut down the subject about his GF, to put the focus back on her is a huge red flag imo. No person with good intentions is so nonchalant about the existence or involvement of 3rd parties in a relationship. The OP already told her he's in a relationship but she seems unbothered, why? Could it be that she has other situations going on herself, has no intention to invest emotionally or she's that self-centered & egotistic to the point of believing she can get whatever she wants/ noone is competition? Her whole demeanor screams a very cocky, possibly narcissistic individual.

She has a mission and she want it accomplished at all cost.

Could be a test, could be a gamble or could be obsession.

She want to be the focal point in his life, cancels her calendar to play the role of cheerleader, records every move so they can have conversations about him.

Treat him special, dress seductively to ensure his gaze is on her, ensure her assets are visible and inviting.

Making all the moves, calls and visits.

The OP, felt like that a girl is doing the chasing and hope things will continue like this forever but fail to observed it is just a facade.

Shut down talks about his girlfriend, treating it like non-issue or not a big deal until the OP enter the trap and her true colour would be unveiled.

Actually, she had him already boxed in or cornered, knows all his moves, where he is gonna be at what time, make phone call to confirm true position of things in his life. OP is probably spending less time with current gf and she (current gf) seem unbothered with how things are currently going, giving the new babe opportunity to operate smoothly.

The lady is on a mission, in my opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by XhosaNostra(f): 9:48am On Mar 14, 2020
BestAccessories:

She has a mission and she want it accomplished at all cost.

Could be a test, could be a gamble or could be obsession.

She want to be the focal point in his life, cancels her calendar to play the role of cheerleader, records every move so they can have conversations about him.

Treat him special, dress seductively to ensure his gaze is on her, ensure her assets are visible and inviting.

Making all the moves, calls and visits.

The OP, felt like that a girl is doing the chasing and hope things will continue like this forever but fail to observed it is just a facade.

Shut down talks about his girlfriend, treating it like non-issue or not a big deal until the OP enter the trap and her true colour would be unveiled.

The lady is on a mission, in my opinion.

Yup. It'll probably end with her chewing him up & spitting him out like bone fragments, after she's sucked him dry cheesy Probably somebody else would have scooped up the "Imperfect GF" by then tongue
But anyway, it's his call. Rude awakenings are good for the soul grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2020
In Muslims voice
Meh ni olohun Wee grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Yup. It'll probably end with her chewing him up & spitting him out like bone fragments, after she's sucked him dry cheesy Probably somebody else would have scooped up the "Imperfect GF" by then tongue
But anyway, it's his call. Rude awakenings are good for the soul grin

Then the flaws of the flawless lady is out and the imperfect girlfriend flaws becomes priceless and gold.

Only that by the time OP realize it, the imperfect girlfriend would have already be taken.

I hope the OP doesn't fall into this trap because aside the physical attributes which he emphasized and the time spent with him by the new lady, the OP doesn't have anything else to say about the girl.

All that glitters isn't gold OP.

Also many people don't realise the value of what they have until they loss it.

Don't make a terrible mistake because of vanity metric.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by Davash222(m): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2020
SassyGem101:

There is something called commitment and you guys of this generation lack it big time.
My commitment to Beer is top notch. Stop saying what you don’t know.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! by XhosaNostra(f): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2020
BestAccessories:

Then the flaws of the flawless lady is out and the imperfect girlfriend flaws becomes priceless and gold.

Only that by the time OP realize it, the imperfect girlfriend would have already be taken.

I hope the OP doesn't fall into this trap because aside the physical attributes which he emphasized and the time spent with him by the new lady, the OP doesn't have anything else to say about the girl.

All that glitters isn't gold OP.

Also many people don't realise the value of what they have until they loss it.

Don't make a terrible mistake because of vanity metric.

Exactly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Cheated On My Gf And Im Feeling Bad / How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? / Easier Way To Make Money Through Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.