Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer (22347 Views)

No More Boring Weekends! Epl And Fpl Is Back! / Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter / Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by Segadem(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
grin
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Bookies in trouble
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by Yoighaman(m): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
emeijeh:
No one imagined football being paused anytime in this 21st century.

The world was caught unawares, no thanks to the outbreak of the Covid-19 virus.

Weekends will look so boring henceforth, and DSTV has not even made plans on how to compensate us the non (UltimateLove and BBN) fans.

China! What have you done ?

Was just looking at the fixtures and all the important league matches have been postponed, why nau COVID-19?
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
BruncleZuma:

Solar plus 3.5KW Inverter plus a battery bank nah lifesaver bro

Welcome to Nigeria, everybody nah their own police, fireman, minister of power, education and health.
Many Nigerians don't know the importance and peace of mind that comes with having your own solar inverter.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by Lordjb: 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
Okay
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by Spectaclesawe25: 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
The postponement will help some people to eat well this weekend instead of loosing same money to Bet9ja or Betking.
#Ifuknowuknow.
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by LannisterIMP: 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
Just like things happening in the world we have to adjust and be prepared and stay safe for when this Deadly Virus Sneaks into Nigeria!

Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by ghettochild4u(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
fergie001:

grin grin grin
-Will be building one soonest, laziness no gree person concentrate.

Though I need the epl to void the league for this season, in the best interests of everyone.

Go play national league n conference matches
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by DNSPro: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
fergie001:

Maybe you have 24/7 power supply in your area.
so u no get gen? undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by Topmaike007(m): 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
BruncleZuma:

Welcome to Nigeria, everybody nah their own police, fireman, minister of power, education and health.
na you sabi way bro
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by fergie001: 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
DNSPro:
so u no get gen? undecided
Highest 6 hrs...
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by DNSPro: 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
fergie001:

Highest 6 hrs...
grin grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by Topmaike007(m): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
Spectaclesawe25:

The postponement will help some people to eat well this weekend instead of loosing same money to Bet9ja or Betking.
#Ifuknowuknow.
when there is Algeria, Australia, Mexico and USA and there league is still open we will surely stake
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by amaridigital(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
ghettokid1:

I Thought Am The Only One Feeling It. I Will Neva Forgive China, infact am smashing my made in China Tv and the rest of their products in my possesion

Na everything you go smash oh. Even your lamp, shirts, gen, candle, bulbs, underwears are all made in China.
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by seunny4lif(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
Boring joor but thanks to Russia league and Turkish league
My wife can see something to complain about grin grin
My Sky and BT just dey look me like nothing this week for you.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by Godwin2am(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
sa long nairaland is not affected by coronavirus football can wait
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by Aturitoroman: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
I just regret subbing my DSTV angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by W3xy1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
But leagues do go on break before na. Which one is boring weekend without soccer??
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by fergie001: 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
DNSPro:
grin grin grin grin
Abi you no know say na buhari regime we dey grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by Thoh(m): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
my prayer is let them cancel epl
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by OlawaleBammie: 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
As much as i love Liverpool, they seems to b a cursed club

i tink dat team is cursed

if the season is to b called off den i wil b sure that the team is cursed,

we will all b praying that dey shouldn't try to win a league title in this century again cus if the try, dat mean there is another disaster lurking around.

Wat a pity liverpoolians!!

Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by Aturitoroman: 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
fergie001:

grin grin grin
-Will be building one soonest, laziness no gree person concentrate.

Though I need the epl to void the league for this season, in the best interests of everyone.

U want make livarpool fans commit suicide grin
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by bestboss8(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
obembet:
Now that Manchester united is doing well and ready to beat any team especially Chelsea and mancity 20 times if possible.

Any better guy here make we hangout this weekend.. Lagos base only

"Any Better Guy Here"?, Seriously, So You Think Even If The Guys No Say Them Be Yeye, Them Go Advertise Am.
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by gambia(m): 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
Its not boring over here though, we are playing PS4 with some chilled Johnny walker wiskey. grin
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by PatBrisley: 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
BruncleZuma:

HI bruv, please much is the complete package of the solar inverter?
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by xrayj(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
obembet:
Now that Manchester united is doing well and ready to beat any team especially Chelsea and mancity 20 times if possible.

Any better guy here make we hangout this weekend.. Lagos base only

Is gay now allowed in this country?

Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by Angelfrost(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
Viking07:
Many Nigerians don't know the importance and peace of mind that comes with having your own solar inverter.

Actually they do... You are the one who doesn't know that an average Nigerian can't afford the cost of solar inverter, in a nation where over 70% live below a dollar per day.

Do y'all just enjoy living in denial of the fact that this is one of the nations with the poorest human beings on God's green earth??!... tongue

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
emeijeh:
No one imagined football being paused anytime in this 21st century.

The world was caught unawares, no thanks to the outbreak of the Covid-19 virus.

Weekends will look so boring henceforth, and DSTV has not even made plans on how to compensate us the non (UltimateLove and BBN) fans.

China! What have you done ?
I like all you said. I too, am a non fan of ultimate love and bbn. However, let's (I mean you and I) use the weekend to feed ourselves with the gospels...Tbn, day star, dove and the rest...lol.
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by otokx(m): 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
Let us watch our Nigerian league grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by Kenneth10110(m): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
I still picked 2 odds o
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by Jimmyubah2: 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
DSTV will suffer.
Less subscription.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Private Lawal Riliwan Wins Lagos Governor's Boxing Tournament (Pics) / Angel Di Maria Announces Retirement From International Football / Birmingham 2022: Folashade (Gold), Omolayo (Silver) In Women's Para-powerlifting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.