Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner (39583 Views)

INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande / 2023 Elections: My Trust Has Broken Down Completely – Soyinka / COVID-19: Wahab Adegbenro Is Dead! Ondo Health Commissioner Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by TemmyT002(m): 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
Amazing!
We still dey watch sha
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by edoairways: 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Set the Italian free to go where?

You people should respect yourselves. Abeg keep him there as long as possible. Even if he is negative. What he is going to eat is not a problem. How much can he eat in a month? I will even volunteer to be buying him mama put everyday

No sporting activities anywhere in the world for the first Saturday in a long time and you guys think it's child's play?

That Italian is going nowhere!!!
grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by CanadaOrBust: 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Nigeria reported CV cases, promptly tested and treated the infected, but the US couldn't test because they refused to accept test kits offered by WHO, and couldn't make their own on time to test and prevent infections and deaths.

They've recorded over 50 deaths, many cities still don't have test kits, their manufactures can not ramp up to produce the kits but, they did performed excellently than Nigeria because they instituted travel ban that they just instituted days ago after realizing how unprepared they were and after widespread infections and deaths..

Something is seriously wrong with you, I even think I'm going back and forth with a comedian.
NiCurious

I have told u b4, there are many reasons to be proud of Nigeria, u don’t have to lie. US never rejected test kits from WHO or anybody (see below). US already had 12 testing sites b4 Nigeria received her first test kits. When the Italian guy landed late February 9ja had ONE testing site and no quarantine site.

But beyond all that, this is a disease that people start infecting other people BEFORE they have any symptoms. So the best way to checkmate it is by banning flights and automatic quarantine of people from certain areas, which US was doing in February and Nigeria has not started doing till date.

If Nigeria had cold weather that one Italian guy would have infected 100 people and they in turn would have infected other people BEFORE he was diagnosed; there’d be no way to catch up with all of them. Also suppose the Italian didn’t come forward right away as he did (Though even then our weather and vitamin D from our hot sun would have prevented much spreading of the virus!)

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by CanadaOrBust: 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
NiCurious:

CanadaOrBust, I would like to agree with you, on account of your rational approach, but unfortunately the figures are growing worldwide as the days pass, with more countries reporting, and the figures on the map you posted are now outdated. And there are cases in Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Cuba, since you mentioned the Caribbean...though not huge numbers at this point, so at the moment the virus has not taken off in those places. It is not stated whether these are sick tourists, or sick locals. Maybe we can say that the tropical climate mitigates, though perhaps not eliminates, the spread of the virus?
NGpatriot

Have u ever wondered why the flu disappears in the summer and why these flu-like viruses never originate in the summer??

With extrapolation that map is still right.
BTW I tagged u in my post above.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by omoharry(f): 12:07am On Mar 15, 2020
maklelemakukula:
finally, somebody with a functioning brain...took me so many comments to find you
u correct .Coming across a matured and intelligent comment on Nairaland,is like looking for a niddle in a hays sack
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by NGpatriot: 12:23am On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
CanadaOrBust:

I have told u b4, there are many reasons to be proud of Nigeria, u don’t have to lie. US never rejected test kits from WHO or anybody (see below). US already had 12 testing sites b4 Nigeria received her first test kits. When the Italian guy landed late February 9ja had ONE testing site and no quarantine site.

But beyond all that, this is a disease that people start infecting other people BEFORE they have any symptoms. So the best way to checkmate it is by banning flights and automatic quarantine of people from certain areas, which US was doing in February and Nigeria has not started doing till date.

If Nigeria had cold weather that one Italian guy would have infected 100 people and they in turn would have infected other people BEFORE he was diagnosed; there’d be no way to catch up with all of them. Also suppose the Italian didn’t come forward right away as he did (Though even then our weather and vitamin D from our hot sun would have prevented much spreading of the virus!)

[/s]

America already admitted and recognized their failure and I'll accept America's conclusion before accepting ignorant and kolomental rubbish from you.

Even the captions you posted expressed the glaring failure and lack of preparedness.

You are a waste of time.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by NGpatriot: 12:28am On Mar 15, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Have u ever wondered why the flu disappears in the summer and why these flu-like viruses never originate in the summer??

BTW I tagged u in my post above.

What's competence, preparedness and availability of test kits and tools got to do with weather, summer and winter?

Or you mean they weren't prepared, they are incompetent and they lack test kits and tools because of the cold weather?

Even in your thinking, there's a pot of mental incompetence.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by CanadaOrBust: 12:46am On Mar 15, 2020
NGpatriot:

What's competence, preparedness and availability of test kits and tools got to do with weather, summer and winter?

Or you mean they weren't prepared, they are incompetent and they lack test kits and tools because of the cold weather?

He has even forgotten what the discussion is about. The issue is not US. The issue is wether Nigeria has done anything extraordinary to warrant your praising us to high heavens. The answer is clearly NO. The hero is our HOT WEATHER and the immune boosting VITAMIN D from our hot sun!
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by Obodolaka: 5:53am On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

America already admitted and recognized their failure and I'll accept America's conclusion before accepting ignorant and kolomental rubbish from you.

Even the captions you posted expressed the glaring failure and lack of preparedness.

You are a waste of time.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by Obodolaka: 5:53am On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by Farki: 7:39am On Mar 15, 2020
olaric:

I understand your logic; but exactly what is wrong with calling the grace of God? I'm just being positive that's all.

Be positive but don't loose guard. This Covid-19 has not yet entered half time and Nigerian government is already claiming victory.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by letusbepieces: 11:23am On Mar 15, 2020
vaca1:

Na God ooo. The way the weather became during the outbreak fear me. That was when I knew the ✋ Hand of God is very much involved.
Oshe Baba

We thank God.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by olaric(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
Farki:

Be positive but don't loose guard. This Covid-19 has not yet entered half time and Nigerian government is already claiming victory.

The Nigerian government is not claiming victory; they are just saying things the way they are at the moment. What they have said is based on facts available to them, and that has not stopped the screenings being done at the airports and other entry points. We are not letting down our guard; stop being a pessimist please. The coronavirus is not a death sentence, some Nigerians may have it as we speak; but that is just an assumption.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by NGpatriot: 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

He has even forgotten what the discussion is about. The issue is not US. The issue is wether Nigeria has done anything extraordinary to warrant your praising us to high heavens. The answer is clearly NO. The hero is our HOT WEATHER and the immune boosting VITAMIN D from our hot sun!

Look at this can't read and comprehend comedian.

The topic is about Nigeria, we said Nigeria did great with the cases of Corona virus in Nigeria, but you ignorantly jumped in to compare with America and after embarrassing you with facts about America's poor response and lack of preparedness, no you all of a sudden realized that the topic is about Nigeria.

You did not know that the topic is about Nigeria before you brought up America or you just can not keep up with the rubbish that you've been posting?

So, hot weather is our hero because the hot weather quickly prepared, the hot weather quickly responded, the hot weather quickly tested and quickly obtained results in less than 4 hours, the hot weather quickly isolated the infected, the hot weather quickly and successfully treated the infected and it was never the preparedness of our men and women, it was never the efforts of our brave men and women at the ports scanning, it was never the efforts of our doctors and medical staffs, the Lagos state government and the NCDC, the weather did all the work, the weather did all the work...

I think the WHO and the rest of the world is slacking, they are not doing a great job because the secrete weapon and the best way to fight and defeat Cooronavirus is the WEATHER, countries shouldn't bother to prepare, they shouldn't test, they shouldn't treat or isolate anybody, bust put them inside HOT WEATHER...

What kind of ignorant and comedic is this funny character.

I should have just ignored you and just let let you entertain and amuse me with your comedy.

grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by NGpatriot: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Farki:

There's a difference between giving updates and declaring victory.

If you don't know the difference between the 2, that's your own problem, not the government.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by CanadaOrBust: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
NGpatriot:

Look at this can't read and comprehend comedian.

The topic is about Nigeria, we said Nigeria did great with the cases of Corona virus in Nigeria, but you ignorantly jumped in to compare with America and after embarrassing you with facts about America's poor response and lack of preparedness, no you all of a sudden realized that the topic is about Nigeria.

You did not know that the topic is about Nigeria before you brought up America or you just can not keep up with the rubbish that you've been posting?

So, hot weather is our hero because the hot weather quickly prepared, the hot weather quickly responded, the hot weather quickly tested and quickly obtained results in less than 4 hours, the hot weather quickly isolated the infected, the hot weather quickly and successfully treated the infected and it was never the preparedness of our men and women, it was never the efforts of our brave men and women at the ports scanning, it was never the efforts of our doctors and medical staffs, the Lagos state government and the NCDC, the weather did all the work, the weather did all the work...

I think the WHO and the rest of the world is slacking, they are not doing a great job because the secrete weapon and the best way to fight and defeat Cooronavirus is the WEATHER, countries shouldn't bother to prepare, they shouldn't test, they shouldn't treat or isolate anybody, bust put them inside HOT WEATHER...

What kind of ignorant and comedic is this funny character.

I should have just ignored you and just let let you entertain and amuse me with your comedy.

grin grin grin

Lol. Calm down sir. U r too emotional about all this. Calm down and ACTUALLY READ my posts and you’ll see what I’m saying is right. Here are the posts again. Note the bolded. God bless Nigeria:

It is like US thanking their health secretary for their not having malaria!
There are many reasons to be proud of Nigeria but our response to corona is not one of them.
We have done NOTHING special to mitigate Corona. We have infact done less than countries like US who instituted bans and automatic quarantines back in February, something 9ja has not done till date!
When the Italian guy landed late February 9ja had ONE testing site and no quarantine site.

But beyond all that, this is a disease that people start infecting other people BEFORE they have any symptoms. So the best way to checkmate it is by banning flights and automatic quarantine of people from certain areas, none of which Nigeria has ever done till date.

If we had cold weather, that one Italian guy would have infected 100 people and they in turn would have infected other people BEFORE he was diagnosed; there’d be no way to catch up with all of them. Also suppose the Italian didn’t come forward right away as he did??

Here’s an answer I posted to someone’s question:

Very simple and very obvious. It is the warm humid weather and hot sun. It has been SCIENTIFICALLY proven that corona (like the flu) does not survive long in WARM humid places. Add to that the immune boosting VITAMIN D from our hot sun and corona doesn’t stand a chance. It is not only Africa or blacks, South America and Caribbean too, any poor place with such conditions. See below.
(I add “poor” because too much air conditioning and corona will spread indoors, inside hospitals and such!)

I also posted this:

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by Farki: 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
olaric:

The Nigerian government is not claiming victory; they are just saying things the way they are at the moment. What they have said is based on facts available to them, and that has not stopped the screenings being done at the airports and other entry points. We are not letting down our guard; stop being a pessimist please. The coronavirus is not a death sentence, some Nigerians may have it as we speak; but that is just an assumption.

It is also an assumption that the index case has not infected anyone else, given that the people contacted were just the individuals he knew he met,other passers-by that came across him could be infected and not screened.

You say it is not a death sentence, yes because it doesn't kill everyone but I can say that for any disease. With Covid-19 being a respiratory disease and the large amounts of air pollution happening daily in Nigeria we have a serious cause to be concerned. This is what I mean when I say 'don't loose guard', don't wait for 100k people to die before you do more that give someone a form to fill, check temperatures and ask 10 minutes of questions while still allowing people from infected countries troop in daily.

'So, the threats posed by the index case to Lagos and Nigeria has been eliminated and we have not gotten an outbreak as a result of the interventions that took place in Lagos”, the Commissioner added.'

Actual quote from the article. So that isn't declaring victory?
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by Farki: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
NGpatriot:

There's a difference between giving updates and declaring victory.

If you don't know the difference between the 2, that's your own problem, not the government.

'So, the threats posed by the index case to Lagos and Nigeria has been eliminated and we have not gotten an outbreak as a result of the interventions that took place in Lagos”, the Commissioner added.'

Actual quote from the article.

Compare it with this nugget of information and tell me this isn't premature.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/14/health/coronavirus-asymptomatic-spread/index.html

https://www.mcknights.com/news/clinical-news/coronavirus-survives-hours-in-air-3-days-on-surfaces-study-finds/
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by NGpatriot: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
CanadaOrBust:

Lol. Calm down sir. U r too emotional about all this. Calm down and ACTUALLY READ my posts and you’ll see what I’m saying is right. Here are the posts again. Note the bolded. God bless Nigeria:

It is like US thanking their health secretary for their not having malaria!
There are many reasons to be proud of Nigeria but our response to corona is not one of them.
We have done NOTHING special to mitigate Corona. We have infact done less than countries like US who instituted bans and automatic quarantines back in February, something 9ja has not done till date!
When the Italian guy landed late February 9ja had ONE testing site and no quarantine site.

But beyond all that, this is a disease that people start infecting other people BEFORE they have any symptoms. So the best way to checkmate it is by banning flights and automatic quarantine of people from certain areas, none of which Nigeria has ever done till date.

If we had cold weather, that one Italian guy would have infected 100 people and they in turn would have infected other people BEFORE he was diagnosed; there’d be no way to catch up with all of them. Also suppose the Italian didn’t come forward right away as he did??

Here’s an answer I posted to someone’s question:

Very simple and very obvious. It is the warm humid weather and hot sun. It has been SCIENTIFICALLY proven that corona (like the flu) does not survive long in WARM humid places. Add to that the immune boosting VITAMIN D from our hot sun and corona doesn’t stand a chance. It is not only Africa or blacks, South America and Caribbean too, any poor place with such conditions. See below.
(I add “poor” because too much air conditioning and corona will spread indoors, inside hospitals and such!)

I also posted this:

[/s]

Comedian, I got your point, HOT weather will detect, will test, will obtain results, will isolate and treat CV patientS.

I wonder why you did not apply for a job with the NCDC in Nigeria or with the LASG to apply your scientific weather breakthrough to save time, energy and resources on CV patients, we should just lay them out in the sun and let the detain, test and treat suspected CV patients.

I honestly think they will give you the NOBEL for this wonderful scientific breakthrough.

Btw, new CV cases are still popping up daily in South Africa, they now have 51 confirmed cases even though they have HOT WEATHER.

Don't you think the HOT WEATHER in South Africa is FAKE since HOT WEATHER is not killing the virus but instead cases are multiplying.

Just keep the comedy coming, you are very entertaining after all..

grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by NGpatriot: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Farki:

Actual quote from the article.

Compare it with this nugget of information and tell me this isn't premature.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/14/health/coronavirus-asymptomatic-spread/index.html

https://www.mcknights.com/news/clinical-news/coronavirus-survives-hours-in-air-3-days-on-surfaces-study-finds/

That quote explained the current status and realities on the ground and for you to think they are declaring victory for updating you that they have dealt with the cases of CV in Lagos and Nigeria because of the actions taken to eliminate the current threat, then you have serious comprehension issues.

Don't worry, I know people like you are very sad because y'd love to see massive outbreak, doom and gloom, but God is on our side.

The best you cowards can do is to commend the efforts of the Nigerian men and women on the front line fighting to keep this virus away from you, fighting to protect you and your family is to pray for them and their families.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by Farki: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
NGpatriot:

That quote explained the current status and realities on the ground and for you to think they are declaring victory for updating you that they have dealt with the cases of CV in Lagos and Nigeria because of the actions taken to eliminate the current threat, then you have serious comprehension issues.

Don't worry, I know people like you are very sad because y'd love to see massive outbreak, doom and gloom, but God is on our side.

The best you cowards can do is to commend the efforts of the Nigerian men and women on the front line fighting to keep this virus away from you, fighting to protect you and your family is to pray for them and their families.

So according to them they can say with a 100% certainty that there is not one individual in Lagos who is infected?

Rather than make a disclaimer that they are still monitoring this is a definitive statement, stop asslicking please.

You are also very foolish in that statement you made about health workers. We still have flights from countries with a high number of cases. There isn't a mass testing of health workers in the state, they haven't even given guidelines in the hospital I work at except for calling their toll free number if you show symptoms. Other countries are making huge steps to contain the spread but in Nigeria it's mostly business as usual.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by NGpatriot: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
Farki:

So according to them they can say with a 100% certainty that there is not one individual in Lagos who is infected?

Rather than make a disclaimer that they are still monitoring this is a definitive statement, stop asslicking please.

You are also very foolish in that statement you made about health workers. We still have flights from countries with a high number of cases. There isn't a mass testing of health workers in the state, they haven't even given guidelines in the hospital I work at except for calling their toll free number if you show symptoms. Other countries are making huge steps to contain the spread but in Nigeria it's mostly business as usual.

Of course they can say that because they have dealt with the cases they were confronted with and they are basically telling you that they have done that and they don't have any case on the table to deal with so where is the bragging in that?

Do you have your own special cases of reported CV infection to counter their claim with?

Evil wishing Igbos, Nigeria is greater than you and God is greater than you, your evil wishes won't manifest.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by CanadaOrBust: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Comedian, I got your point, HOT weather will detect, will test, will obtain results, will isolate and treat CV patientS.

I wonder why you did not apply for a job with the NCDC in Nigeria or with the LASG to apply your scientific weather breakthrough to save time, energy and resources on CV patients, we should just lay them out in the sun and let the detain, test and treat suspected CV patients.

I honestly think they will give you the NOBEL for this wonderful scientific breakthrough.

Btw, new CV cases are still popping up daily in South Africa, they now have 51 confirmed cases even though they have HOT WEATHER.

Don't you think the HOT WEATHER in South Africa is FAKE since HOT WEATHER is not killing the virus but instead cases are multiplying.

Just keep the comedy coming, you are very entertaining after all..

grin grin grin

I’ve told u there is no need to lie, it is not that serious - SA has 38 cases after repatriation of 120 of their nationals from Wuhan. Compare that to numbers in hot spots (see below).

Everything u listed we are doing are just the minimum. My point to u from the start is that we have done nothing EXTRAORDINARY to deserve heaping of praise.
Churches today canceled services in many countries. That can be considered doing something extraordinary.
As example here is what 9ja did: we let everybody come to church even if u r from a known corona area. We measure your temperature at the door (eye service, knowing fully well u may be positive yet have no temperature), then we quickly test u if u later become ill AND we find out (medicine after death, knowing fully well you’d have already spread the virus.)
U NOW SEE THE DIFFERENCE??

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by NGpatriot: 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
CanadaOrBust:

I’ve told u there is no need to lie, it is not that serious - SA has 38 cases after repatriation of 120 of their nationals from Wuhan. Compare that to numbers in hot spots (see below).

Everything u listed we are doing are just the minimum. My point to u from the start is that we have done nothing EXTRAORDINARY to deserve heaping of praise.
Churches today canceled services in many countries. That can be considered doing something extraordinary.
As example here is what 9ja did: they let everybody come to church even if u r from a known corona area. They measure your temperature at the door (eye service, knowing fully well u may be positive yet have no temperature), then they quickly test u if u later become ill AND they find out (medicine after death, knowing fully well you’d have already spread the virus.)
U NOW SEE THE DIFFERENCE??
[/s]

Stop spamming me with your dumb weather rubbish, I got your point, the cure and the only treatment is HOT weather.

Kindly go away with your comedy, I'm not interested.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by Farki: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
NGpatriot:

Of course they can say that because they have dealt with the cases they were confronted with and they are basically telling you that they have done that and they don't have any case on the table to deal with so where is the bragging in that?

Do you have your own special cases of reported CV infection to counter their claim with?

The key word here is eliminated, based on how the virus spreads, and due to the fact that not everyone shows symptoms it it premature to say it is completely eliminated. If they made this statement in June with no new cases I would commend them but our dear Italian friend landed last month and went all round Lagos and Ogun for 2 days before being reported by his company for being sick. Just imagine the government didn't take the necessary precautions until the man's workplace reported him, this is why I don't trust their handling of the situation.

NGpatriot:

Evil wishing Igbos, Nigeria is greater than you and God is greater than you, your evil wishes won't manifest.

What are you even saying I hate IPOB and I'm not even igbo, undecided don't let your political affiliation blind you to common sense.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by CanadaOrBust: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Stop spamming me with your dumb weather rubbish, I got your point, the cure and the only treatment is HOT weather.

Kindly go away with your comedy, I'm not interested.

Take care sir, nice chatting with ya. At least u learnt something.
There are many extraordinary efforts truly praise-worthy, having wide open airport and no quarantine center 2 months after start of a pandemic is not one of them. If anything we should fault them on how easily an ITALIAN entered the country without automatic quarantine!
God bless 9ja, we always complain of our HOT WEATHER and SUN but they are our heroes here, not those people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DSS Denies Killing Chike Akunyili / El-Rufai: Policemen Who Should Be Fighting Bandits Carry Bags Of VIP Wives / Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.