Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,458 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:23 PM

3 Good Reasons Why Everyone Should Be On Upwork. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Good Reasons Why Everyone Should Be On Upwork. (245 Views)

3 Good Reasons Why Everyone Should Be On Upwork. / 3 Good Reasons To Be On Upwork. / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be On Upwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Good Reasons Why Everyone Should Be On Upwork. by benrichest: 10:12am On Mar 14, 2020
Think one solution to the ever increasing unemployment level in Nigeria is for the youths to go into the gig economy.

It is estimated that over $1.5 trillion dollars was exchanged on upwork last year.

India alone rakes over 5 billion dollars yearly in freelancing revenue. Why is Nigeria's case different?

Here are some reasons you should be on Upwork.

1. It's a perfect work from home platform.

I've seen people who bought cars from their Upwork earnings working from the comfort of their homes, in their boxers, on the comfort of their beds.

Example is me minus the car sha.. Hehe

I don't need to work for anyone. My earnings will cripple what some government workers make.

Plus, it gives me time to serve God. I can go for any service I want at any time I want to knowing that I can come back to work early in the morning

2. You deal with Americans or foreigners who at least know the value of your skill.

When I deal with foreign clients, I charge between 5 to $10 for 500 words (that's like 3600 for 500 words) but in Naija, some clients can price you for N500 for 1000 words. hehe

The best part of it is, you earn in dollars and this has a higher return when you convert it to naira.

3. Jobs are constant and consistent on Upwork

Every ten seconds a job is uploaded on upwork.

Lots and lots of jobs are available for the freelancer to bid for.

You are only hindered by how good you are or not in sending proposals and getting jobs.

THE ONLY DISADVANTAGE OF UPWORK IS: Opening an account can be very tasking. Infact, 9 out of 10 accounts from Nigerians are rejected if you don't know how to answer their registration questions.

My team and I have been able to help more than 50 persons create and set up great upwork profiles that produce up to $500 monthly.

Normally, my team charges N5,000 for approval and set up but for the month of January, we will do it for just N3,000

We will also send you materials on getting started and writing proposals that get you jobs.

Just in case you don't trust us, you can make payment after the approval and set up.

If you are ready to change your financial situation, make the investment today and get your account running

Whatsapp or call: 08109303774
Or click: https:///2348109303774
Re: 3 Good Reasons Why Everyone Should Be On Upwork. by Godytech(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2020
Nairalanders, Op is hungry
Re: 3 Good Reasons Why Everyone Should Be On Upwork. by benrichest: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
What do you mean

(1) (Reply)

Remote Social Media Manager For A Sports Page / Job Vacancies Available At Isabideliver During And After The Lockdown / She Leads Africa (SLA) High Growth Coaching Program For Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.