Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless (7724 Views)

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
The truth hurts
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by ewawumi(f): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
rottencorpse:
The kind of stares I get these days from ladies is pissing me off. Both married women stare at me stupidly and I'm going to embarrass one very soon. They think they run the world just because they have that nonsense at their backs which is filled with poo. Any guy that sucks and licks a woman's ass or vagina is a big fool. How can you lick a place where poo comes out from? Are you okay? I just hate the way they are. After defecating, they will carry that nonsense and be feeling like they are at the top. The other day, I saw my cousin's bloody pants and what annoyed me was that she just cooked my food. The way they carry themselves pisses me off (both the elderly ones). PIGS!!!
Only a rotten corpse can be this bitter. Las Las, your soul will be sent back to earth, maybe as a goat or cat.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Lamanii22(f): 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
ewawumi:

Only a rotten corpse can be this bitter. Las Las, your soul will be sent back to earth, maybe as a goat or cat.

Or as a cow

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Lamanii22(f): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Are you not the same person who wrote that when two people kiss, that they usually look like one animal or awful creature.... Blah blah blah...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by SpyAC(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
Easy boy, hope ur not bobyrisky job?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Freestainworld(m): 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
who born you? am sure from the same smelly place you criticize.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by biddostandard: 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
why that much hate.....they can be a pain in the ass sometimes bur it doest worth it

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by EzzyCarter: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
Take it easy man. Don't go choking yourself. Why habor so much hate in ur life?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by daewoorazer(m): 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
rottencorpse:
What did I do to deserve these insults below?

Don’t mind the insult jare...

I’m more interested in how your cousins pants looked...is it rotten with holes in the middle or just rotten brown
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
daewoorazer:

Don’t mind the insult jare...

I’m more interested in how your cousins pants looked...is it rotten with holes in the middle or just rotten brown
Rotten brown.. It was disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Lightangel65: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
All ladies are disgusting not just Nigerians

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by daewoorazer(m): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
rottencorpse:
Rotten brown.. It was disgusting

grin grin grin grin grin
Do you know what made it rotten brown?

The discharge these perverted men scoop up their tongue and swallow...

Most of these girls don’t even wipe up but down...

While it’s wrong on you to hate on these women though, you’re right a bit
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Lightangel65: 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
biddostandard:
why that much hate.....they can be a pain in the ass sometimes bur it doest worth it

Seriously asking why the hate? Isn't it ovbious they are pieces of shit

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Sultan606: 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
This guy must be very pained

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Naomila: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
You are weird tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Lightangel65: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
ewawumi:

He is seeing women for what they are shit filled garbage, monsters, which leak out blood and urine. Spits. You should be ashamed to be one. FYI Male cats are better than human females

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by daewoorazer(m): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Lightangel65:

He is seeing women for what they are shit filled garbage, monsters, which leak out blood and urine. Spits. You should be ashamed to be one. FYI Male cats are better than human females
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Lightangel65: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Naomila: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lightangel65:

Why so bitter? undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Lightangel65: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
Naomila:

Why so bitter? undecided

Cause ladies are monsters

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Naomila: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lightangel65:

Cause ladies are monsters
Only the ladies you've met

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Lightangel65: 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Naomila:

Only the ladies you've met

It won't take a second to know it's bad to put your hands in fire.

They are all disgusting creatures that need to be purged. If you are a guy save yoursrlf problems by avoiding them.
If you are a lady Bleep off you disgust me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by coolestofall(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lightangel65:

Haba guy, abeg talk true wetin woman do u?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Lightangel65: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
coolestofall:

Haba guy, abeg talk true wetin woman do u?

Nothing really, I just realized they were, you know, SHIT

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by coolestofall(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lightangel65:

Nothing really, I just realized they were, you know, SHIT
Really! I feel you bro. Just take it down some few notches.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by sunshineV(f): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mtcheeew the OP just need better kpekus to reset hin brain

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Joystark(f): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lamanii22:
Are you not the same person who wrote that when two people kiss, that they usually look like one animal or awful creature.... Blah blah blah...

He said they look like fish. grin

The guy is unstable.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Joystark(f): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lightangel65:

Lol...
Dude relax.

Tell us who hurt you...
We go gather help you beat am for free... Woman to woman. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by ewawumi(f): 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lightangel65:

Another lost soul on the loose! You ehn, you will reincarnate as lizard, then village children will be using catapult to chase you upandan

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by ewawumi(f): 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lightangel65:

Another lost soul on the loose! You ehn, you will reincarnate as lizard, then village children will be using catapult to chase you upandan

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Lightangel65: 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
ewawumi:

Lol I can't be a rapist cause lizards are, but if it happens I will still have more worth and sense than you and all the women in your generation.
Little livestock, hug the dry grasses in your barn as you go to sleep, and sleep well cause when you wake, get ready to be used by men, cause that's all you will ever be livestock

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dating A Girl In The Same House Gone Wrong... / Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* / Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.