Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me (106121 Views)

Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability / Male Boss Vs Female Boss: Who Is Easier To Work With? / Do Not Accept A Banking Job - I Refused To Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
Seriously I don't believe these story

2 Likes

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by pansophist(m): 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
I am not sure if this dude just wants to trend, but women by nature are terrible with handling rejections. Most of the women I turned down their advances stopped talking to me, as it is easier for them to cope that way than accept that I am not interested.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Aplaudez(m): 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
All they think is only men are sexually perverted! whereas those madams will always want to taste the young energy, God help us!

2 Likes

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Youngbucks58(m): 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
Some women can go to the extreme for some petty things if the tables are turned keyboard feminist will start carrying placards smh tongue

2 Likes

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by DropsMic(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
Normal
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by manGODDED: 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
makydebbie:
Do you have evidence?
Start from there dear.
I fancy you..
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by chimhigher(m): 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Hisincrease: 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Laying off a staff without tangible reason is a criminal offense right? Or am I wrong?
It depends on the terms of service. Private firms have different terms, so one can be laid off on any unreasonable excuse.
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by eyeon(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
When you look cool and smart and handsome and working for a female boss and she's into you and you don't wanna give in, that's that.
Kamdan bro.

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by free2ryhme: 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
makydebbie:
Do you have evidence?
Start from there dear.

Did you watch the video

1 Like

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Aboks(m): 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
Is that so sharp shooter

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by hopexter(m): 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
makydebbie:
Do you have evidence?
Start from there dear.

Rape cases you ladies bring about, was there ever evidence? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Everrest9(m): 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
Let's hear from his boss first...
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by ibkonekt(m): 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
awalt
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by 9japride(m): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
lalasticlala:
My Female Boss Sacked Me For Refusing To Have Sex With Her - Man Claims (Video)

An Atlanta based man, Penjamin Franklin
@Cashmase has called out his female boss for sacking him for not 'giving her sex'.

The man said that he did everything right, including going to work early but that things got weird after he refused giving in to his female boss' demand.

Penjamin Franklin said that his boss told him that he wasn't doing enough before sacking him from the job he's been on for a year.

Sharing a video on his Twitter page, Cashmase, wrote:

"Got fired for not giving into my girl boss’s sexual advances. Why is it ok for women to do this and get away with it but men need clear evidence?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnwnceZ8Rbo
[color=#006600][/color]

We need to hear from the boss's side, humans are known to do dangerous stuffs when angry.
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by seedorfg(m): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mumu man, you see free Toto instead make you bleep am till your boss hand over her position to you, you're there forming Holly molly.

Ode ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Ogaga87(m): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
Foolish person seeking nyash-tession...

So how does social media help you on this but you've succeeded in embarrassing yourself and your family

1 Like

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Caleb17: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
Sexual abuse by women started right from the time of Joseph in the Bible. Because women are seen as weaker vessels, most men who have suffered this indecency die in silence. Even portipher believed his wife without reasoning because the society believes it would always be the man's fault. It is even more worrisome that the so called feminists have maintained shocking silence on this matter. This is now jet age. Men should learn to speak up when they are abused by women. It is not a sign of weakness. It is about re writing the wrongs of the past and the present..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by ORBLIGHTS(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
Move on bro... since it wasn't part of your job duties to bang her. u do well.... move on!

CALL FOR YOUR AIRPODS.... 09035839131
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Omorefe1975(m): 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
Some rude boys are looking for this opportunity[center][/center]
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by uncleck: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
FirstbornWds:
Eeew. When will men start raising dust and leading protests against sexual abuses?

The female gender is beginning to see our silence as a sign of weakness.

#WarAgainstIndecency
#StopMenAbuse
No one is joining you. The female folks have been crazily pushing for feminism because of their inherent weakness. That is enough for now. Don't bring men low to that level of cowardice and craziness.

Ladies can rape men, but it's not an issue that deserves attention. No real man can be raped by a woman. Sexual harassment? Any real man can easily make a fortune from any woman that tries to do so.
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
#Me(n)Too
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by AkolagTech: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Laying off a staff without tangible reason is a criminal offense right? Or am I wrong?
Refusing to have sex with your boss is a reason enough to get fired, even though it's a wrong and devilish reason.
The moment you reject sexual advances from your boss - male or female - just drop your resignation and get outta there fast. No boss will be comfortable seeing such a person around.
Dude is lucky that the itchy-pu*sy-bit*h didn't set him up with something worse; something that could lead to arrest and prosecution. Some woman can go to that length.
When it comes to sexual harassment and victimization, it's a woman's world.

Advice to men out there.

Please don't just reject sexual advances. Give an excuse for not doing it at first instance, then strategize on how to get evidence of harassment. It's high time we've done something about this ugly trend.

1 Like

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by nauto: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
grin
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Iceyjays(m): 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hard to believe though

2 Likes

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by AfroKnight: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
I hope you all can see how many resident feminists came out to condemn this behaviour.

Yeah.

They are avoiding this thread.

You see why you shouldn’t regard feminists? They only want equality when they stand to gain. Other than that, they expect men to be the bigger persons. Feminists are the champions of hypocrisy and double standards.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
You don't look like someone who had a job

3 Likes

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by Sonnobax15(m): 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
cry You don't mean it...just like how joseph was accused by potiphar's wife....bro,don't worry,the same GOD that turned joseph the rapist to a king will definitely make you a king someday...

5 Likes

Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by nwakibie3(m): 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
Punchline33:
But u will go and waste ur energy on a good for nothing gal that u will spend on and wont aporeciate it. Please clear make we see corona. Ordjnary one round u cant use to secure ur job and even get a pay rise

Don’t mind him. Let him keep wasting his sins grin
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by uncleck: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
ursullalinda:
Alot of men are abused but the attention is on women.....even as kids alot of boys were abused but the teaching is always about girl child.....the society needs to balance the awareness and men should stop forming hard and speak up .....Abuse is abuse either way not minding the gender.
being sexually abused is the least of our worries. Let the society help us battle unemployment and insecurity. We don't need anyone's help in fighting sexual abuse. That is one way we are different from women.

Women are vulnerable to sexual abuse, but men are not. Simple!
Re: Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me by thundafire: 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
makydebbie:
Do you have evidence?
Start from there dear.
shut up it it was a lady u could have been shouting hang him by dey balls

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour / What Is The Hnd Equivalent In Usa / Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.