Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos (112395 Views)

FCCPC Shuts Chinese Restaurant Over ‘Discrimination’ / Chinese Restaurant in Lagos Condemns Closure by FG, Says Gov't Lied Against It / Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by misterjosh(m): 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
After how many years... or did another incidence of denial happen again undecided

Ok, seems another one did occur.

2 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Cigarini: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chrisrare:
Nigerians and inferiority complex. why not go to another restaurant if they don't want you in theirs?

You don't have sense. You are one of the problems of this country. Shame on you.

9 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by dederocs(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Stupid rat eating Chinese, greedy and wicked people.

4 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Bewisebenice18(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Legalize guns and you wouldn't have this kind of shyt to talk about
I got your back bro. Give me AR 15. Bleep the government. I'll protect my self and family.
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by tot(f): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
chival:

I am super shocked at that. I'm trying so hard to remain civil. How anyone can flagrantly justify racism beats me. If blacks had this attitude during the slave trade era, they'd still be in chains now.

Exactly. I can't believe in this time and era, we actually have people that THINK this way. Very worrisome.

10 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Obioramichael(m): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
What is so special about their food?
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by edoairways: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chrisrare:
Nigerians and inferiority complex. why not go to another restaurant if they don't want you in theirs?
I wonder! It is not as if they were forced to patronize their products. Many Nigerians are making these persons feel demigod when they buy their products
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by valarmorghulis: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
SOLMICHAEL:
Applaud for what exactly? That a private restaurant owned by the Chinese change their rules and regulations and FG shut it down?! Misplaced priority, I must say.
A rule that affects only black man? For my country, oga u better go sleep

9 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by chival(f): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
kayjay69:
Why stop there. I know an Indian company that has separate toilets and restaurants for Indians and nigerians. And this sort of behaviour is not restricted to indians alone. Koreans, Indonesians, you name it.

All sort of s**thole nationals coming to Nigeria to practice their racist dream and we let them because we are who we are.
Are you serious? This sort of thing really annoys me. Can we start a social media campaign with a hashtag that will hopefully get the attention of the appropriate authorities? This is really upsetting.
#saynotoracismagainstnigerians

8 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by abbey621(m): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
Martinez39s:
It's their restaurant; the loss of profit from not selling to available Nigerians is theirs to bear. If they don't want to sell to you, go to another restaurant or build your own. We have more pressing issues in this country yet they are more concerned with how a Chinese chooses to run his restaurant.

Can I come in your father's house and dictate what you eat or how you dress? It's the same principle here, they can do WTF they like in China but they can't come into my country and deny me a product or service. Especially when the only reason is because they're racist piece of sh*t!

10 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by ud4u: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
Wetin be China Who den be To decline services to Nigerians in our country

9 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Legalize guns and you wouldn't have this kind of shyt to talk about

grin

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Martinez39s(m): 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
tot:
Behold, the daftest comments of the year!! Wow. shocked Are you guys educated at all? Even an illiterate would have some self respect than you both.
This is not an issue of self-respect. This is an issue of rights. A man has the right to dictate the terms of his business. A Muslim has the right to run his restaurant for only Muslims; the same applies to a Chinese. It's his property; it's his business, he probably bought the place, and the rules are his to decide. No one owes you śhit in life and you are not entitled to what belongs to another man. If a man won't sell to you, go to another restaurant or go build your restaurant.

I am against racism, but I just have to say things as they are.

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by oluwasegun007(m): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
It's possible what they have on their menu include food like Rat, frog, kangaroo etc...

We too like see finish.
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Spartacus01: 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
Shops owned by Nigerian traders in Ghana have been closed indefinitely.
The reason for this has been cited as foreigners breaking their trading laws but here we have people who are ready to overlook a chinko's audacity and effrontery to subject Nigerians to discrimination (whatever the type; whether racial or otherwise) on Nigeria's territorial space.

FG, do us all a favor and send them back to Wuhan.

11 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Bambambiglo: 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Biglittlelois:
They have the audacity to be racist in a black man's country, I don't blame them though, when some blacks worship anything white,

I was at mm2 recently and saw two of them covering their nose, disease infested people.

So Chinese are now white? SMH

5 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by chival(f): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
RaptorX:
Why are some of you so stupid, how is the Chinese the object of racism when they are the ones refusing to serve Nigerians in their own country
Comprehension skills are lost on many people. Just ignore the silly comment. A quick glance at some of the responses on this thread gives clear insight as to why Nigeria is moving happily and ignorantly in a backward direction. It's a sad situation.

2 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Martinez39s(m): 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
abbey621:
Can I come in your father's house and dictate what you eat or how you dress? It's the same principle here, they can do WTF they like in China but they can't come into my country and deny me a product or service. Especially when the only reason is because they're racist piece of sh*t!
Your analogy is wrong. The Chinese are not telling you what you should eat or how to dress. The Chinese probably bought or rented the place they are using hence it's theirs (for that period at least). The business is also theirs and they can decide how they run their business. They are not stopping you from eating anything, if you want a particular food, go to another restaurant or build your restaurant. It's that simple.
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by MERCHANDISER: 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
ogaemma:
Is over due, the story have been making rounds since last year. Maybe they needed time to investigate the information.
See dirty Chinese, we bring Corona virus come earth dey form racist.
Yeye people wen dey eat rat.
Kudos to the government.
so u think coronovirus came from rat,bat or any animal?

damn! Nigerians are backward cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by ayusco85(m): 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
sodiqapril:
They still have a lot to do on these racist Chinese cxnts....there is an estate in Lagos that they don't rent house to Nigerian's.. only Chinese and lebanes expatriates...

I think I know the estate
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
The mods banned me for calling out Chinese racism in another thread, another Nigerian actually defended the Chinese guy on this same nairaland after the Chinese guy called us animals.

Even here some Nigerian mofo suggested it's ok.

I always wonder how I'm genetically related to these slave minded non black worshipping people.

You see the problem of the black race is lack of intelligence.

Two critical issues to fix bad politics and slave mentality .

10 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Onlyonebuhari: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
Long overdue, racism on our soil......Good one Buhari!

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by ayusco85(m): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chrisrare:

Typical weak man who can't fight for his right and pride.
Imagine being racially abused in ur own country and all u could suggest is go to another restaurant.
I spit on ur weakness

7 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Biglittlelois(f): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
Bambambiglo:

So Chinese are now white? SMH

Shock me pls, what are they?

2 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by bamidell(m): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
Seriously seems some people has started working since they have been created in 1992, FCCPC... we have worse all over Nigeria... protect we the consumer
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by backnbeta(f): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chrisrare:
Now, your post reeks of inferiority complex!
So, we should be sampling Chinese restaurants until we discover one that serves Nigerians in Nigeria? We experience racism outside Nigeria, we can't deal with it again here!

3 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by ayusco85(m): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
shogsmania:

Will you fall sick if you don't ridicule your country, I don't understand why people like you take pride in putting down the country.

He has no pride nor identity. He is an Osu, outcast

4 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
Na today?

E don tey!

What about working conditions and the miger sum paid as salaries by, the Lebanese , Chinese and the Indians on our on soil to our own people.
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by abbey621(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
Martinez39s:
Your analogy is wrong. The Chinese are not telling you what you should eat or how to dress. The Chinese probably bought or rented the place they are using hence it's theirs (for that period at least). The business is also theirs and they can decide how they run their business. They are not stopping you from eating anything, if you want a particular food, go to another restaurant or build your restaurant. It's that simple.

So you mean I can open up a business and decide I don't want to sell to Igbos? Perhaps I can open up a hospital and refuse to treat Yorubas? While I'm at it, I can build an hostel and refuse to let it out to anyone with a disability. Imagine your kids waking up one day and wondering why he or she can't eat ice cream because of his or her nationality? Every sane country has laws against discrimination, if you can't use your brain and reason why a blatant act of discrimination formed on racial prejudice is wrong then there's no hope for you my friend, NO HOPE!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Bambambiglo: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Shock me pls, what are they?

Yellow. Google is your friend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning / Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.