Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President (882 Views)

Hillary Clinton Is Next President Of United States - International Women's Day / Hillary Rodham Clinton Is America's Next President / Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President by firstborn: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2007
Hillary Rodham Clinton is going to make history as the first fem pres of usa. I watched the CNN democratic debate last night and i must confess that she made a big impression on voters. Most of them started rooting for her. Even when she was attacked by John Edwards about initially supporting the war in iraq, the way she diffused the imminent bomb was very professional nobody else said anything to that effect again.
 I think we shld start embrasing this idea sooner than later. Bush has blindly squandered the goodwill america had b4 and immediately after 9/11. It will take a totally new set of thinking, the one Hillary is offering for america to stand tall again. This will enable her to stand up to Iran and solve the mid east loggjam.

(1) (Reply)

Us Court Indicts Jefferson In Bribery Probe / World War III: The Price Of Diverting Attention / BBC News Features Nairaland Member Bloggers (incl. Donzman, Ugo, Chxta, Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.