Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence (148184 Views)

SERAP Drags FG, Kano To UN Over ‘arbitrary Detention Of Sanusi’ / Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari / ICPC Seals Amaju Pinnick’s Lagos Residence (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
Daaamn niggur!
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by omowolewa: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
Welcome to Lagos
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by AmazingELixir: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
lipsrsealed

Why is he looking like a jew in the old jesus movie

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by RuddyFusion(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Fullywood = Fulani film

Introducing Sanusi for Presidio come 2023

Gandollar as Judas Iscariot.
El Rufai as Joseph of Arimathea
Buhari as Pontius Pilate.

Omo the cast set die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by BrickDevo: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ok

Get amazing house plans, building designs and all Architectural drawings from me, A certified Architect, for an affordable fees, contact on my signature.

https://www.nairaland.com/5631959/why-should-work-us-3#87427589

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by deji17: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Quilox club tonight. Baba cant come and kill himself.

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Lexusgs430: 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
And they caged him in one yeye bungalow......... wink

Whilst he has a mansion in Lagos....... wink

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by PapaAdanna: 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
Karma just caught up with this mofo
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Giftexx: 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nice
fulaniHERDSman:

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Fullywood = Fulani film
Gandollar as Judas Iscariot. El Rufai as Joseph of Arimathea Buhari as Pontius Pilate.
2023 Election will be like: Sanusi 4 president, EL Rufai for VP cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by RuddyFusion(m): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
modsfucker:
More

Lovely princesses
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Lexusgs430: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
May i have true friends, like that midget handling Kaduna's affairs............ cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Banmeallday: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
When people, especially “Southerners” are asking for Sanusi to be President in 2023, you know that the term NIGGERS really exist....

Very dumb people

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by shacckur: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
Is that little girl with pink headgear not his new wife? Allahu Akbar!
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by fafambo: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Fullywood = Fulani film

sanwolu as pontius pilate grin
fulaniHERDSman:
Fullywood = Fulani film

sanwolu as pontius pilate
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by NigeriaBam: 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nothing is good like freedom.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by enemyofprogress: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hausa too take life simple, unlike other tribes in Nigeria. The man has moved on with his life
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by bigpicture001: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
I love the way el-rufai stood by a friend in need.

Such a good friend indeed

4 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by ednut1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Nigerians and their gullibility.
Sanusi was removed cos he spoke 4 d girlchild,yet mofo married a 17yr old as 4th wife to celebrate his ascendance to the throne.
Sanusi was dethroned for condemning almajiri system yet mofo spent billions of naira to renovate his palace, acquired 2 new Rolls Royce cars worth hundreds of millions each but never built a single primary school block.
Even though he claimed his friends asked him what they could do for him and he requested the cars,couldn't he have told them to build schools in his name instead?
Same story when he was in CBN, would charter private jet to go to Lagos to sleep with his married mistress who was also his staff at d expense of CBN,yet una wan canonize am.
This is the same way buhari was able to scam una.
so many foolish Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Dbiz1111(m): 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Fullywood = Fulani film

U legend bro grin grin grin
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by zicoraads: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
TheFreeOne:
Can anyone list what this dude has done to alleviate sufferings of almajiris and their education in kano / north.

Cos all I've seen of him is a man who loves wealthy life styles.

Emir Sanusi II SPONSORED the reform of Kano family law to promote girl-child education, forestall Almajiranci, regulate polygamy, drive women’s rights and clarify misconceptions around inheritance. These are the root of the social dysfunctions our Governors have failed to tackle.

4 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
modsfucker:
New pictures have emerged of the former emir of Kano, Sanusi at his new residence in Lagos.

You guys should stop all the nonsense about this man. I even blame the moderator that's busy bring any single post about him to front page. I thought he said he had accepted the will of Allah ? The will of Allah was for him to live in Nasarawa but now he's busy looking for better life in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Hezmatosky: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
But I think ElRufai should have siblings or cousins that are poor and needed some helps. Why drinking panaldol on someone's headache?

3 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Greenbirth: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
No matter how El Rufai smile, he still look like devil for me.

3 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by odehaj: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
We are tired of these Fulani people. Sanusi to hell with you!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by NigeriaBam: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
TheFreeOne:
Can anyone list what this dude has done to alleviate sufferings of almajiris and their education in kano / north.

Cos all I've seen of him is a man who loves wealthy life styles.
Sorry i see you're on Aeroplane Mode before.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
modsfucker:
New pictures have emerged of the former emir of Kano, Sanusi at his new residence in Lagos.

You guys should stop all the nonsense about this man. I even blame the moderator that's busy bring any single post about him to front page. I thought he said he had accepted the will of Allah ? The will of Allah was for him to live in Nasarawa but now he's busy looking for better life in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by meum: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
El-rufai has really proven to be a friend indeed.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Onisokuso1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
Witcher:
wink

Kindly follow back
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by JaffyJoe(m): 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
Banmeallday:
When people, especially “Southerners” are asking for Sanusi to be President in 2023, you know that the term NIGGERS really exist....

Very dumb people

Lmao dude this cracked me up.

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by seborrhic: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Nigerians and their gullibility.
Sanusi was removed cos he spoke 4 d girlchild,yet mofo married a 17yr old as 4th wife to celebrate his ascendance to the throne.
Sanusi was dethroned for condemning almajiri system yet mofo spent billions of naira to renovate his palace, acquired 2 new Rolls Royce cars worth hundreds of millions each but never built a single primary school block.
Even though he claimed his friends asked him what they could do for him and he requested the cars,couldn't he have told them to build schools in his name instead?
Same story when he was in CBN, would charter private jet to go to Lagos to sleep with his married mistress who was also his staff at d expense of CBN,yet una wan canonize am.
This is the same way buhari was able to scam una.
Nobody is canonizing anyone but the anger and resistance is that it's a documented and videotaped fraudster in person of Ghanduje that is calling out sanusi for being a fraud,and more ironically his ouster has nothing actually to do with any corrupt act,but for opposing the state governor.
It's like thieves joining in the criminal burning to death of another thief they accused and found guilty just because he was saying they are thieves and need to change.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.