Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,322 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival (8152 Views)

Ijaw Couple Fishing In A River With Net And Canoe In Pre-Wedding Photos / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by jmonaco(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
The bigest fishes weight

1st 78kg wins Hajj, a car, and 2.1 million

2nd 75kg wins keke napep and 1.7 million

3rd 70kg wins keke napep and 1.7 million

Actually this big fish was discovered after the price have been shared

source @ http://ambajay.com/2020/03/14/video-of-this-biggest-fish-caught-in-kebbi-fishing-festiver/

Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by autofreak2020(m): 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
When some other festivals are dead, this continue to gain recognition. I really commend efforts of the organizers, the festival used to get live broadcast from AIT back then.

Congratulations to winners!

I am Abimbola, Lead Strategist at Kobobrand.
We help business owners with free business growth hacks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by Godytech(m): 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
The fish no even big
Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by Lightangel65: 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
The biggest fishes in the world are women,

5 Likes

Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by iretiolu92(f): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
God you are so great

3 Likes

Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by jmonaco(m): 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
Godytech:
The fish no even big
okay..
Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by Godytech(m): 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
jmonaco:
okay..
mtchwee
Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 15, 2020
that's no fvcking fish thats a sea lion.i blame illiteracy and poverty,only if the person knew how rich he would be if he handed over that alive to animal conservative?.bunch of fish brains thinking fish of everything.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by SavageMaster: 3:01am On Mar 15, 2020
omale88:
that's no fvcking fish thats a sea lion.i blame illiteracy and poverty,only if the person knew how rich he would be if he handed over that alive to animal conservative?.bunch of fish brains thinking fish of everything.

Will Nigerian "animal conservative" give him 1.7 million Naira?

10 Likes

Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by Seetto: 4:55am On Mar 15, 2020
Op u sabi lie, that thing no be fish o, it was rejected by the organizer, I saw it with my two eyes, I wonder where the guy got it from,they said it is called ayew..

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 15, 2020
Buhari's bad luck made the fish lose its life.

That man breeds badluck.

Fiakwa.
Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by Dshocker(m): 6:52am On Mar 15, 2020
They change humans into fish in this festival in kebbi,just to win the prize
Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by gulfer: 7:24am On Mar 15, 2020
A graduate gets handshake and N5000 pere. angry angry angry
Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 15, 2020
SavageMaster:

Will Nigerian "animal conservative" give him 1.7 million Naira?
what are you saying?what's 1.7million naira? sea lion is an endangered species we are talking negotiations starting from 6-10 m and could close at 12-15m for his hardwork,do you think the money for the conservative is their money?people like Bill gates and Jeff bezos pay them money to save these creatures,did you read the lines where I mentioned I blame illiteracy and poverty? if they where well informed. wildlife conservative or animal conservative are private organisations,rescueing an endangered species of animal is same as rescueing a kidnapped human from a wealthy family,so they negotiate well to save those animals than let them be killed.
Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by cRobo: 7:46am On Mar 15, 2020
I was there

So

I won't say a word
Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by abumeinben(m): 7:50am On Mar 15, 2020
omale88:

Festival of open season on engendered species. I laff.

Not saying they shouldn't festivalize o. It'll be better if they caught the creatures and display them in aquariums and then return them to their habitat.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 15, 2020
abumeinben:

Festival of open season on engendered species. I laff.

Not saying they shouldn't festivalize o. It'll be better if they caught the creatures and display them in aquariums and then return them to their habitat.
sounds more reasonable and they could gain the attention of the men who control the world resources to pay their generations in that community to look after all those endangered creatures there.getting them out of poverty for life .

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by darelar(m): 8:21am On Mar 15, 2020
This look like Manatee. In Yoruba it's called ( Ese ) and it has seven layer skins and very sweet.
Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by jmonaco(m): 11:17am On Mar 15, 2020
Seetto:
Op u sabi lie, that thing no be fish o, it was rejected by the organizer, I saw it with my two eyes, I wonder where the guy got it from,they said it is called ayew..
are u sure u watch the video
Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by jmonaco(m): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2020
omale88:
what are you saying?what's 1.7million naira? sea lion is an endangered species we are talking negotiations starting from 6-10 m and could close at 12-15m for his hardwork,do you think the money for the conservative is their money?people like Bill gates and Jeff bezos pay them money to save these creatures,did you read the lines where I mentioned I blame illiteracy and poverty? if they where well informed. wildlife conservative or animal conservative are private organisations,rescueing an endangered species of animal is same as rescueing a kidnapped human from a wealthy family,so they negotiate well to save those animals than let them be killed.
Actually this big fish was discovered after the price have been shared so they promised him something special
Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by SavageMaster: 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
omale88:

Oh! Ok.
I didn't have this information
Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by spywares777: 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
Which kind biggest fish? Can they lift a whale like that
Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
jmonaco:
Actually this big fish was discovered after the price have been shared so they promised him something special
please stop calling it a fish,it's not a fish it's a sea lion
Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by free2ryhme: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
jmonaco:
The bigest fishes weight

1st 78kg wins Hajj, a car, and 2.1 million

2nd 75kg wins keke napep and 1.7 million

3rd 70kg wins keke napep and 1.7 million

Actually this big fish was discovered after the price have been shared

source @ http://ambajay.com/2020/03/14/video-of-this-biggest-fish-caught-in-kebbi-fishing-festiver/

https://twitter.com/i/status/1238938330869436416

Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by jmonaco(m): 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
hunmmm
Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by jmonaco(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
angry angry
Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by jmonaco(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
grin grin cheesy
Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by jmonaco(m): 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by jmonaco(m): 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival by Osesellowe: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wow, I can't even imagine how difficult it is to catch such a fish on my own. It's really very difficult. I've only been fishing for a couple of weeks and I realized that it is really difficult and almost impossible to determine in time whether the fish was hooked ... I even found one awesome life hack and it works cool. I'm talking about a sensor that helps determine the vibrations of the rod. This is a very cool and innovative way. I have already ordered two sensors from the site http://magazin-pescuit-senzori-articole-pescar.club/ and I hope they meet my expectations.

(1) (Reply)

I Watched A CURSED XVIDEO And This Happened / Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.