₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,254,265 members, 4,934,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 07:54 AM

Say Something Nice About Someone In Niaraland: Festive Period Is Here! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say Something Nice About Someone In Niaraland: Festive Period Is Here! (699 Views)

Write Something Nice About Just One Old Friend! / Say Something Nice About Nigeria..... / Say Something Nice To Nkechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Something Nice About Someone In Niaraland: Festive Period Is Here! by MrCork3: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2010
The festive period is here and its time we all show love, Please can we use this oppurtunity to say sumtin nice about a

Nairalander, anyone, MOD,s included. Keep it clean: cheers! wink
Re: Say Something Nice About Someone In Niaraland: Festive Period Is Here! by MrCork3: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2010
Does it Hurt to Say Something Nice? NO. Anyways, to all Nairalanders, Thank you for always being able to make me

laugh, everyday, and by the way, "I promise to change my underwear more often!! wink
Re: Say Something Nice About Someone In Niaraland: Festive Period Is Here! by deboski4u: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2010
surprise at mr cork but that is better, to all NL spectator says merry xmas in advance and may God grant us all our heart desires this year and next year IJN amen
Re: Say Something Nice About Someone In Niaraland: Festive Period Is Here! by Boxer007(m): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2010
Merry Chritmas & happy new yr in advance to ya'll
Re: Say Something Nice About Someone In Niaraland: Festive Period Is Here! by Candyness(f): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2010
May Christmas be merry and joy for all of you, including the trouble makers grin grin
Re: Say Something Nice About Someone In Niaraland: Festive Period Is Here! by rawswagga(m): 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2010
just wanna say hapi holly jolly xmas to "The Amaka",190,mrs eve,iice nd uju joan.i rili mis Amaka.duo 190 is sily @times
Re: Say Something Nice About Someone In Niaraland: Festive Period Is Here! by freecocoa(f): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2010
Its been a tough and tragic year 4 me (losing ma mum) but i've been able to pull through each day,i couldn't have done it without your help,making me laugh,making me mad,giving me encouragement when needed etc.i say a big THANK YOU to you all,may the almighty God continue to bless and protect u now and always.merry xmas and a happy & prosperous new year to u all. LOVE YOU ALL.
Re: Say Something Nice About Someone In Niaraland: Festive Period Is Here! by MrsEve2(f): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2010
Happy Holidays to everyone include you Furry Az. Yes, I love you too boo. kiss Hope everyone have a great holiday and a Happy New Years!

I pray that you all get great gifts, good food, and lot of warm hugs. Kiss the children for me and tell them Auntie Eve is on the prowl!

Happy Holidays All! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(don't push it)
Re: Say Something Nice About Someone In Niaraland: Festive Period Is Here! by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2010
Merry xmas to y'all, appreciate y'all
Re: Say Something Nice About Someone In Niaraland: Festive Period Is Here! by Creamish(f): 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2010
 Hey Corky . .nice 1  wink

A very lovely Xmas n a wonderful New Yr to iice, Jaybee, Mr Cork, Mrs Eve, Ikamefa, Mukina2, Googles, Inked_Nerd, Chamotex, Oxone, Sa Goddess, 190, Mz Darkskin, Daduke . . . n sum oda peeps who made my yr on NL . . .   cheesy    
Re: Say Something Nice About Someone In Niaraland: Festive Period Is Here! by livedit(f): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2010
Hello all!

You know how livedit do with her biographies responses. However, I will "try" and keep this short, sweet and to the point.  wink  I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a joyous and prosperous New Year.  I pray all those who have went through some rough times in 2010 that you will be victorious in 2011 and every else I wish continued blessings on your life.  I think each and every one of you are unique and just makes my day with your comments/posts.  I don't think I ever remember being entertained like this.  You all are hilarious. Anyway's, joy to all and be blessed!  smiley
Re: Say Something Nice About Someone In Niaraland: Festive Period Is Here! by MzGreat(f): 12:44am On Dec 25, 2010
Merry xmas to all NLders.may this season bring blessing and happiness to you all
To cork wish u a great one.u d most wanted on xmas day.lol
Re: Say Something Nice About Someone In Niaraland: Festive Period Is Here! by 190: 1:59am On Dec 27, 2010
Xmas is past But 190 personally wishes the following a presperous new year

Mzdarkskin (we would both scale it tru with flying colors alone together)
Mrs.eve ( im suprised u wished me well, although we fight alot)
omolola (She must have spent the full day in the kitchen *although i sincerely dont know*)
Creamish (I hope from 2011 you would stop attackin me on fb)
mukina-TU (notice i add the TU to your name, I owe you dat sumtin sumtin i talked 2 u about)
rawswagga, My personal person, I wont stop been silly on your azz
Freecocoa and annawhite, The only ladies you can trust with your life
dani1luv, '***sighs
k-money, i would be with you next year, we go talk off here, my person
If it aint the one and only Inkerd___ Hopefully u stop hiting me wit a stick and hit me with your heart!!
Jaybee, bro i know u wud be pissed with me now,
kunbee, Oniro_
Candylips, My only man i can leave my Gf with and meet her in safe hands
190fan, Bunch of adviser, the experienced
dadueke, That Ibo boy!
Firearm, from 2011 it would be waterarm,
tjiskii, Im still waiting for that mail,
Mobo444, Internet dey hard u fix for ur house again make u come back on NL angry angry angry angry
Mr.rooster, I lost your description to your house and was lost in London on xmas day!! angry angry angry You have to come visit me now!!

Others, undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently) / Is Madela Dead? / Why Is Everybody Quiet About Poor Power Situation In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.