Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners (58944 Views)

Download (after We Collided) 2020 Full Video / AMVCA 2020 Awards: Winners Announcement (live Updates) / AMVCA 2020 Nominations List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by DKM123: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
Share for Mercy Lambo...

Like for Tacha.

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by momove4real25(f): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
kolajoo:
Today is my birthday, and my heart is full of nothing but gratitude. I pray that the Lord will grant me more special days like this to praise His name.

No one has shown me more love, care and mercies than You have done, Oh Lord; and on my birthday today, I want to thank you for all that You have done for me and the many more wonders that You are yet to do in this world for me.

I will drink and make merry today, because it is that wonderful day again and I give all credits to the Lord for making it possible for me. I pray for a joyful anniversary today and always. Amen.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME cheesy
May all God has apportioned for your life locates u
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by Norabay(f): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ijaycool:
You see eeh, celebrity evaluation and rating is usually based on fan-base especially when it's a voting system.

Mike was not the best dressed male.

It should be between Sheyi, Elozona of BBNaija and one guy a striped native-like suit-ish dress (pix attached), I don't really know these celebrities by name forgive me.

But Mike already has that 'Classic Man' air around him, so even if he wore skulls, he would be voted by his fans.

King of Boys should have an Award.
I am surprised there was no award given to King of Boys.

I dislike Tacha, but she was better dressed than Mercy, but same theory of Fandom.

Cohbams is a Legend.
Tacha did not attend that show or compete as the best dress she only drop that pic for her titan and move to dubia.
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by NCANCHAIR(m): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
Happy Sunday fellas! Please who can help me with that King of boys movie, I really need to see that movie. You can share via WhatsApp or email or any other platform most convenient for you. Thanks guys!
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by Annie001: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
safarigirl:

The categories for Best Actors/Actresses were all voted by fans. I don't see why people who did not vote, are complaining about Sola and co not winning awards. Una vote?
Who told you I did not vote
Please Bleep off my mention
So any reasonable person will vote king of boys over elevator baby
Mtcheew
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by Annie001: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
Tmb78:
You meant illbliss right?
Whose acting was fantastic in that movie, by the way.
Tony Tones rather
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by Annie001: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
Olatara:
Toni Tetula for King of boys?
Tony Tones rather
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by akilo1: 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
Where is dino name?i thought he was there as a celebrity?
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by Lizzydonnah(f): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
kolajoo:
Today is my birthday, and my heart is full of nothing but gratitude. I pray that the Lord will grant me more special days like this to praise His name.

No one has shown me more love, care and mercies than You have done, Oh Lord; and on my birthday today, I want to thank you for all that You have done for me and the many more wonders that You are yet to do in this world for me.

I will drink and make merry today, because it is that wonderful day again and I give all credits to the Lord for making it possible for me. I pray for a joyful anniversary today and always. Amen.

Happy birthday
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by Mizwisdom(f): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ijaycool:
You see eeh, celebrity evaluation and rating is usually based on fan-base especially when it's a voting system.

It should be between Sheyi, Elozona of BBNaija and one guy a striped native-like suit-ish dress (pix attached), I don't really know these celebrities by name forgive me.

But Mike already has that 'Classic Man' air around him, so even if he wore skulls, he would be voted by his fans.

I dislike Tacha, but she was better dressed than Mercy, but same theory of Fandom.

Cohbams is a Legend.

It's because King of Boys is an indigenous language film, it has a lower audience than English movies which is watched in countries beyond Nigeria so it gets more votes
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by safarigirl(f): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
Annie001:

Who told you I did not vote
Please Bleep off my mention
So any reasonable person will vote king of boys over elevator baby
Mtcheew
first of all, your rudeness is highly uncalled for.

Secondly, well, more people seemed to enjoy Elevator Baby than KoB, whether they are reasonable or not, they did enough to win. I voted Toni Tones for Best Supporting Actress, and some Ghanaian lady won it, I'm not wailing all over the internet.

Stop being a sore loser, KoB lost and that is that.
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by safarigirl(f): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
Mizwisdom:

It's because King of Boys is an indigenous language film, it has a lower audience than English movies which is watched in countries beyond Nigeria so it gets more votes

Living In Bondage was also an Inidgenous language movie, but they swept up eight awards.
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by bjprodint(f): 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
Specially happy for Toyin Abraham
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by Ogaonos: 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
Chatflick:
Merry men is the worst movie AY has ever made. The guy no get ideas again.
no o merry men is good o.ay first I thought na crap until I watch am.such film project is what I love about new nollywood DT merry men u seeing is a replica of ocean eleven but d writer put alot Nigerian Ness in d story plot that many pple didn't code it as a copy cat.such movie help nollywood push Nd try new boundaries outside their comfort zone.
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by platido(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
Rossycee:

Mike won best dressed not Ebuka... Mercy too..
to me they were my best dressed according to my look
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by maidaboi(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
safarigirl:
most people that liked and shared have not even watched Living In Bondage, because most Nigerians don't have access to the cinemas that aired it

Come back, when Living In Bondage is uploaded on the internet, like King of Boys, for now, this is a skewered rating and I am thankful the judges who voted for Best Movie were not random watchers.

hi don't know if you can direct me to some website i can download these movies
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by Onnasucs1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by mashad(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
kolajoo:

Happy birthday to you brother...more life nd live long
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by safarigirl(f): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
maidaboi:
hi don't know if you can direct me to some website i can download these movies
you can visit 9jarocks.com for most movies like Smash, King of Boys and Bling Lagosians, but you won't find Living In Bondage online at all
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by lepasharon(f): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
safarigirl:
you can visit 9jarocks.com for most movies like Smash, King of Boys and Bling Lagosians, but you won't find Living In Bondage online at all

I think living in bondage is on YouTube, no?
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by Dollabiz: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ok
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by nuelyoyo(m): 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ijaycool:

Cohbams is a Legend.
you've just expressed all my opinions.
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by calabardick(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
oluwaseyi000:
Congrats to them all

What happens to North, they are hardly represented

Are you kidding me?
Don't let me talk here else........
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by safarigirl(f): 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
lepasharon:

I think living in bondage is on YouTube, no?
the old one, yes

This latest one, no. Any Version of this new one you see online, is fake.
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by edoairways: 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
kolajoo:
Thank you so much
I wish you the best
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by NCANCHAIR(m): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2020
What of Legend of Inikpi by Mercy Johnson Okojie?
safarigirl:
Living In Bondage was also an Inidgenous language movie, but they swept up eight awards.
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by safarigirl(f): 9:11am On Mar 16, 2020
NCANCHAIR:
What of Legend of Inikpi by Mercy Johnson Okojie?
it was not released within the year under review

Maybe it will be nominated for the next AMVCA
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by NCANCHAIR(m): 9:23am On Mar 16, 2020
Okay, I get. You seem to be an ardent follower of Nollywood. Please can I get that Elevator Baby and King of Boys from you? I would like to see them. You can share via WhatsApp or Email.

Thank you our very own Safari Gurl
safarigirl:
it was not released within the year under review

Maybe it will be nominated for the next AMVCA
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by wiki15(m): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
On the matter of Timini Egbuson winning Best Actor ahead of Swanky JKA, here's my take: https://heavyng.com/blog/timini-egbuson-amvca-format/
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by NUJABEZ: 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ijaycool:

Cohbams is a Legend.

Did you attend Imsu?
Re: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners by Ijaycool(f): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
NUJABEZ:

Did you attend Imsu?

FBI or DSS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pere And Peace's Reaction As Michael Walked Into The Bbnaija House / BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) / You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.