Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days (56941 Views)

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / Wet Dreams: A Thorn In My Flesh Going To Two Decades / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by EternalBeing: 7:33am On Mar 15, 2020
"Please, wake Christians up!" The Voice is not just to me, it to all of you woken by these writings. Wake others, play time is over! The End Time is already ending!

Advent of cell phones marked a new dawn. The line between the spiritual and physical is fast thinning out. Holy Spirit is grieved that many Christians are have been hoodwinked to think real Power is when a human being has attributes similar to the ones manifested by witches and wizards. Culture and traditions have largely influenced and limited our view and ability to maximize our privilege as seated with Christ far above all principalities as powers.

Those days when I was a baby Christian, I relocated to a new house. Everybody around the area were the nicest people have ever met in life. Soon after I moved into the house, I realized that at a particular time most nights, I will have sexual dream and woke up with damped underneath. This was so annoying because I couldn't even recall the dream most times. I managed to realize that it's a demonic attack, so I fasted till just 12:00pm and prayed that God should help me and show me what was happening. For the 3 days of the fasting I didn't see anything. Infact, the nonsense happened again on the 3rd day that I concluded the fasting.

Just when I thought God didn't hear let alone answer my prayer, on the 4th day, I don't know how I woke up around 2:30pm. I laid still to recall my dream and realized I was in the middled of the incubus dream again. After the romance, just as she climbed me I said no I won't! And that was when I woke up. But the real shocking thing is what happened next. I want all Christians reading this to know that we live by Faith not by sight. Those that Satan has initiated live by sight think they are powerful because they can see what other don't see by the help of the demons that enslave them for life. Walking by Faith is far more superior and powerful than walking by sight because it earns you respect of demons, Angels and everything in the Universe.

Those that sell their right of eternal Life to Satan, in this short life on this side of Eternity just because they want to be able to see into the spiritual realm, have really cheated themselves and their eternal glorious destinies as humans. Living by Faith in your CREATOR guarantee that HE'll reward us with our awaiting Immortality that HE promised us, it is more sensible than trading that eternal Life for shallow ability to see and interact with demons in this current temporary short life

So, as I thank God that I was able to resist that night and tried to go back to sleep. Something (that I now know to be Holy Spirit) made me feel like "if you sleep without dealing with the cause, you will still lose again". There and then, I realized I could hear a dog not too far barking in strange contact way. The barking has been going on before I woke up, and still continued. There is no kind of shouting or loud prayer that would ever physically be heard at the dog's distance. So, skeptically and most reluctantly, I felt like "what would I lose if I pray against the barking see if it stops". I just silently muttered prayer that "you the demonic lust programing dog, I command you to shut up in Jesus Name" And to my rudest shock, it stopped immediately!

I thought it was a mistake and I didn't pray for few days, the attack started again. So, I set my phone alarm to vibrate and wake at that particular time. Lo and behold, the demonic lists programming dog backing again! And as soon as I said Short prayer against it stopped. I was so mad that I declared 21days personal war vigil against it. And after that, for over 2 years that I lived there, I never here that strange dog barking again. HalleluYAH!
It was much later as I grow in Christ that I was able to identify that particular dog and the owner. Share you testimonies of Victories in Christ JESUS too, help build other Christians faith. "Iron sharpeneth Iron" Proverbs 27:17

187 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by EternalBeing: 7:34am On Mar 15, 2020
HalleluYAH!
What appeared to me in the dream constantly around 2:30AM was a very beautiful girl. I know that the carnally minded may not be able to understand.
May be the demonic dog's lust spirit programming was not just targeted at ripping good things off my life alone, maybe many other guys in the environment were been spiritually robbed and enslaved simultaneously as the demonic sound waves of the strange barking reaches them. I know normal dog bark sound, this was totally not. This one sounds like mewing and singing at the same time, very strange sound that I can't really explain. Only GOD ALMIGHTY knows how many glorious Destinies would have been wasted in that neighbourhood if I didn't exercise my little faith and pray. Their own nature is to destroy, our own nature is to be used by the CREATOR to save. Are you doing your own part where you live, do they know you as ambassador of HIS Kingdom over there?

If Christians selfishly myopically refuse to rise up, God will never be happy with us. Don't worry, just do your part and leave it to HIM to prove HIS Godship over everything. Just try and see the result first! You think you don't have Spiritual Power? You think your talent is too small? Remember that servant that buried his talent in Matthew 25:26, please don't be like him.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by EternalBeing: 7:34am On Mar 15, 2020
Thank you JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach!

Exactly my brother, but the carnally minded may not understand our warning before it becomes too late. Some innocent folks don't still realize that Real agents of Satan are on NL, they know that this is their most powerful weapon against innocent Souls. The agents always try to water down the Deliverance Message by diversionary mocking and taunting to prevent young Christians from fighting to free their divine Original. Few already-deceived gullible Christians that don't know their enemies would join too.

That someone is having wet dreams and succeeding financially doesn't mean that person is fulfilling Destiny. Satan is all out to substitute God's original glorious Purpose for individuals with fake.
OKATA:
Some people will laugh at this guy but I can bet his telling the truth, I am actually not that religious but I remember when this sex dream thing worried me for close to 3 months I was literally having sex in the dream everyday until I improved my spiritual life, I even had a baby in the spirit realm and the demon will be giving me the baby. I conquered the bastard myself, prayed but didn’t really fast much. Kept praying cos the thing didn’t want to stop for any reason, sometimes I would even feel her presence physically and if I should sleep for a sec I don get wet dream. Then one day I had this dream the said lady came to me naked and held my hand to have sex na so I fight this thing like say na man to man war, fought and struggled until I loosened my grip from her hand. That was the end. I can say that I caused the spirit wife myself cos then I was using a lot of cele and spiritual soap to bath, had to go throw it away, got to know that I got it through those dirty, black soaps until I changed spiritually and began my meditation with full force. If you masturbate in a dirty environment be sure you will get spirit wife cos they like dirty places, for those who likes masturbating or having sex in a dirty bathroom don’t worry Incubus will visit you

The guy below me and others facing the Incubus or Succubus, please never never never give up. God created you with something very Glorious that they are trying to destroy. To conquer the marine demon of lust, you have to know that sex with them is more dangerous than facing a fast-speeding trailer. Use the above testifier's method. Before you sleep, imagine you have your sharp Sword or Cuttlass beside you, or imagine your Bible as very sharp Sword. Any time you are in that dream, or even after you have woken up, as you pray fervently, imagine you using that sword to fiercely cut her to pieces. With that much hatered for her, she will soon stop coming.
SenecaTheYonger:
Thank GOD for your life, brother. I pray I'm able to overcome my problems soon. Amen.

poseidonsaiz:
I feel like I'm trapped in one right now No irky stuff, but the lust comes hard when there's major breakthrough coming. I respect those recognise the problems in these, irrespective of how it presents itself; who fight this and conquer it through faith in Jesus because physically we are no match. So I'm still fighting temptations and believing I'll win mine.

For your interior decor,
Check out my signature..
Happy Sunday
Use the method above. Marine-witchcarft aka familiar spirits are the most stubborn sets of demonic agents If you give any little hint that you still enjoy marine lust, they will keep coming back. But when you Resist with utter disgust and anger towards them even after waking up, you will never see them again after some time of your persistence. They are very conquerable! They still hang around to observe your mood when you wake up, so what you do goes a long way. You shall fulfill God's original glorious Purpose for your Life in JESUS'

Thanks for your testimony sir. Yes, anointing can help too, but most believers confirmed that Zero tolerance and utter disgust towards these lustful demons and such thoughts is what irreversibly solved the problem.
K4daniel:
This is real I was once a victim. The Annointing oil helped me out. They can fear Annointing in fact that's my solution. We are human and Satan and demons takes advantage on human who are not in Christ Jesus.(born again)
Although on a sincere level those demons work with your body they need men's sperm, each time i dreamt of sex, polluted blessing will be manipulated. I joined living faithchurch winners chapel... The anointing oil prayed on by Bishop Oyedepo really helped, you must be bornagain. God bless u.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Perfecttouchade: 7:43am On Mar 15, 2020
Hallelujah.. I rise in faith today and walk in the light of the Lord IJN

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by punisha: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2020
sad

180 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by barrypro: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2020
Thank God you are saved.

10 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Slawormir: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarr

All these niggarzz ehnnnn
Una go don reason too many things for day time

See ehnnn
Na wetin disturb you mind too much for day time
Na im dey come as dream

As a real niggarrr me nor dey believe in all these witches and programming story
Na so them say witches dey press person for night
Up till now i never experience that thing

guy222:
Bros u know the tire for weed? Haba this early morning u don smoke dat your weed again. Bros i hear say benin weed strongh die,

Bros na wetin dey give me joy be that

Every morning i must drag am

28 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Abboki: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Sonnobax15(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2020
undecided Unfinished story...so op,were you twanking the dog in your dreams,YES OR NO??

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2020
How can someone type all that with a straight face?

Baba leave your left hand, go get a girlfriend.

170 Likes 20 Shares

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by dangotesmummy: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2020
Smh

3 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2020
So, as I thank God that I was able to resist that night and tried to go back to sleep. Something (that I now know to be Holy Spirit) made me feel like "if you sleep without dealing with the cause, you will still lose again". There and then, I realized I could hear a dog not too far barking in strange contact way. The barking has been going on before I woke up, and still continued. There is no kind of shouting or loud prayer that would ever physically be heard at the dog's distance. So, skeptically and most reluctantly, I felt like "what would I lose if I pray against the barking see if it stops". I just silently muttered prayer that "you the demonic lust programing dog, I command you to shut up in Jesus Name" And to my rudest shock, it stopped immediately!

I thought it was a mistake and I didn't pray for few days, the attack started again. So, I set my phone alarm to vibrate and wake at that particular time. Lo and behold, the demonic lists programming dog backing again! And as soon as I said Short prayer against it stopped. I was so mad that I declared 21days personal war vigil against it. And after that, for over 2 years that I lived there, I never here that strange dog barking again. HalleluYAH! 
Amen halleluyah, Amen halleluyah Amen.
Happy sunday to una o

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by SweetCunt97(f): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2020
Yea... You gotta b spirituality strong.

6 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by pointstores(m): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2020
Wow

2 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by mrvitalis(m): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2020
Lol this is a joke right ?
Mehn this is 2020 for heaven's sake

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 15, 2020
I like drink, I like life, I party, I flex, I do all sorts of things
But......
I love God. And his son Jesus. Don't be intimidated by all the holier than though around you. E get one wey dey always quote me if I talk about punna, telling me I'll be judged, Hehehe, deputies of Jesus. Mind none of them. For no one still knows how the father allows people into heaven. None. The virgins only had lamps and oils. Them no say them fine or them wear one kind cloth. They only said they didn't have oil. Oil which is belief. For even of oil finish, and them wait, the bride groom for still carry them along.
Point is, don't be deterred, just believe in him, and you're good. For he said seek ye first the kingdom of God.......
Love Jesus. That's all.
Peace

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by cRobo: 8:42am On Mar 15, 2020
What's a wet dream, does it mean having sex with spirits in the dream,

Chai that's will be disgusting

I won't say a word

5 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Adeling(m): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2020
If I should count the number of dogs I have killed in my dreams, they are well over 500.

Yeah, that's how far I hate sex demons(if that's what it represents)

1 thing though:
Your lust drove you to having wet dreams.

Btw There's nothing wrong with wet dreams if you don't find yourself sleeping with some skincut fair lady in your dream.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Onnasucs1(m): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2020
Have you ever booked a space, went back to read the OP's post and found out that you have nothing to say?

That's me right now angry

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by jamesbawa(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2020
Mtcheeeew!.... Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Aboguede(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
How can someone type all that with a straight face?

It is called ignorant spiritualism grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by DarkJeddi(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2020
Load of crap..

The extent to which religion can magnify stupidity with a straight face is amazing..

Religion is a SCAM..

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 15, 2020
The victory lies in loading your heart with the Word of God Col 3:16, Ps. 119:11, and leaving no space for the devil. Eph 4:7

Pray to overcome the spirit of lust, because through the multitude of business a dream comes. Eccl 5:3
Mind what you think about in the day, and the devil won't be able to leverage on that to afflict you in the night. Philippians 4:8.

Claim your victory in Christ because His purpose for coming was chiefly to destroy the works of the devil. I John 3:8

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by free2ryhme: 8:44am On Mar 15, 2020
EternalBeing:
"Please, wake Christians up!" The Voice is not just to me, it to all of you woken by these writings. Wake others, play time is over! The End Time is already ending!

Advent of cell phones marked a new dawn. The line between the spiritual and physical is fast thinning out. Holy Spirit is grieved that many Christians are have been hoodwinked to think real Power is when a human being has attributes similar to the ones manifested by witches and wizards. Culture and traditions have largely influenced and limited our view and ability to maximize our privilege as seated with Christ far above all principalities as powers.

Those days when I was a baby Christian, I relocated to a new house. Everybody around the area were the nicest people have ever met in life. Soon after I moved into the house, I realized that at a particular time most nights, I will have sexual dream and woke up with damped underneath. This was so annoying because I couldn't even recall the dream most times. I managed to realize that it's a demonic attack, so I fasted till just 12:00pm and prayed that God should help me and show me what was happening. For the 3 days of the fasting I didn't see anything. Infact, the nonsense happened again on the 3rd day that I concluded the fasting.

Just when I thought God didn't hear let alone answer my prayer, on the 4th day, I don't know how I woke up around 2:30pm. I laid still to recall my dream and realized I was in the middled of the incubus dream again. After the romance, just as she climbed me I said no I won't! And that was when I woke up. But the real shocking thing is what happened next. I want all Christians reading this to know that we live by Faith not by sight. Those that Satan has initiated live by sight think they are powerful because they can see what other don't see by the help of the demons that enslave them for life. Walking by Faith is far more superior and powerful than walking by sight because it earns you respect of demons, Angels and everything in the Universe.

Those that sell their right of eternal Life to Satan, in this short life on this side of Eternity just because they want to be able to see into the spiritual realm, have really cheated themselves and their eternal glorious destinies as humans. Living by Faith in your CREATOR guarantee that HE'll reward us with our awaiting Immortality that HE promised us, it is more sensible than trading that eternal Life for shallow ability to see and interact with demons in this current temporary short life

It was much later as I grow in Christ that I was able to identify that particular dog and the owner. Share you testimonies of Victories in Christ JESUS too, help build other Christians faith. "Iron sharpeneth Iron" Proverbs 27:17

God will help us

6 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by free2ryhme: 8:44am On Mar 15, 2020
EternalBeing:
HalleluYAH!
May be the demonic dog's lust spirit programming was not just targeted at ripping good things off my life alone, maybe many other guys in the environment were been spiritually robbed and enslaved simultaneously as the demonic sound waves of the strange barking reaches them. Only GOD ALMIGHTY knows how many glorious Destinies would have been wasted in that neighbourhood if I didn't exercise my little faith and pray. Their own nature is to destroy, our own nature is to be used by the CREATOR to save. Are you doing your own part where you live, do say know you as ambassador of HIS Kingdom?
If Christians selfishly myopically refuse to rise up, God will never be happy with us. You think you don't have spiritual power? You think your talent is too small? Remember that servant that buried his talent in Matthew 25:26, please don't be like him.

Eh
Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by kkkp: 8:44am On Mar 15, 2020
Lolzz. It's not the innocent dog but the demon. You don't see what they see.

6 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 15, 2020
mrvitalis:
Lol this is a joke right ?
Mehn this is 2020 for heaven's sake
dey dere dey see 2020, until one winch 4 your compound, use your preek do suya come take am drink garri for coven meeting!

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by tillaman(m): 8:45am On Mar 15, 2020
Hallelujah hossana!!

4 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by StrikeBack(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2020
Wale Adenuga production

We are nothing but lab rat in the hand of corona virus

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by DarkJeddi(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2020
IWTBAB:
dey dere dey see 2020, until one winch 4 your compound, use your preek do suya come take drink garri for coven
Bone matter,no be today we came this world..

A religious Fanatic can read meaning into the most innocuous of events..

Wet dreams are a natural occurrence.

29 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.