Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days (56925 Views)

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / Wet Dreams: A Thorn In My Flesh Going To Two Decades / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by BackToLife: 5:37am On Mar 16, 2020
1Dray:

Of course, you will keep lying to them that they don't need it, because the day the accept they need it, will be day your dark kingdom activities and your oppression on them will come to an end.

I see... This is one of your antiques, to lure unknowing youths into fornication and other sexual immorality, so they can be still be wasted. God save anyone that will fall prey of your deceit.
Samuel, Joseph, Daniel, etc were Youths that fulfilled their original destinies because they flee lustful thoughts, lustful deeds and sexual demons, they shall be forever celebrated even by Generations yet unborn. It's good to know that most Christians are now becoming more wiser and no more ignorants of devices/deception of conscious and unconscious agents of darkness on nairaland propergating lust and immorality, deceiving youths that they cannot be normal without Sex. I clicked usernames of most of the Critics here and I discovered that they are real demonic people that hate the fact their their strategy is being exposed here.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by SpartanJ: 7:11am On Mar 16, 2020
Thanks for sharing this.
It's now clear to me

EternalBeing:
"Please, wake Christians up!" The Voice is not just to me, it to all of you woken by these writings. Wake others, play time is over! The End Time is already ending!

Advent of cell phones marked a new dawn. The line between the spiritual and physical is fast thinning out. Holy Spirit is grieved that many Christians are have been hoodwinked to think real Power is when a human being has attributes similar to the ones manifested by witches and wizards. Culture and traditions have largely influenced and limited our view and ability to maximize our privilege as seated with Christ far above all principalities as powers.

Those days when I was a baby Christian, I relocated to a new house. Everybody around the area were the nicest people have ever met in life. Soon after I moved into the house, I realized that at a particular time most nights, I will have sexual dream and woke up with damped underneath. This was so annoying because I couldn't even recall the dream most times. I managed to realize that it's a demonic attack, so I fasted till just 12:00pm and prayed that God should help me and show me what was happening. For the 3 days of the fasting I didn't see anything. Infact, the nonsense happened again on the 3rd day that I concluded the fasting.

Just when I thought God didn't hear let alone answer my prayer, on the 4th day, I don't know how I woke up around 2:30pm. I laid still to recall my dream and realized I was in the middled of the incubus dream again. After the romance, just as she climbed me I said no I won't! And that was when I woke up. But the real shocking thing is what happened next. I want all Christians reading this to know that we live by Faith not by sight. Those that Satan has initiated live by sight think they are powerful because they can see what other don't see by the help of the demons that enslave them for life. Walking by Faith is far more superior and powerful than walking by sight because it earns you respect of demons, Angels and everything in the Universe.

Those that sell their right of eternal Life to Satan, in this short life on this side of Eternity just because they want to be able to see into the spiritual realm, have really cheated themselves and their eternal glorious destinies as humans. Living by Faith in your CREATOR guarantee that HE'll reward us with our awaiting Immortality that HE promised us, it is more sensible than trading that eternal Life for shallow ability to see and interact with demons in this current temporary short life

So, as I thank God that I was able to resist that night and tried to go back to sleep. Something (that I now know to be Holy Spirit) made me feel like "if you sleep without dealing with the cause, you will still lose again". There and then, I realized I could hear a dog not too far barking in strange contact way. The barking has been going on before I woke up, and still continued. There is no kind of shouting or loud prayer that would ever physically be heard at the dog's distance. So, skeptically and most reluctantly, I felt like "what would I lose if I pray against the barking see if it stops". I just silently muttered prayer that "you the demonic lust programing dog, I command you to shut up in Jesus Name" And to my rudest shock, it stopped immediately!

I thought it was a mistake and I didn't pray for few days, the attack started again. So, I set my phone alarm to vibrate and wake at that particular time. Lo and behold, the demonic lists programming dog backing again! And as soon as I said Short prayer against it stopped. I was so mad that I declared 21days personal war vigil against it. And after that, for over 2 years that I lived there, I never here that strange dog barking again. HalleluYAH!
It was much later as I grow in Christ that I was able to identify that particular dog and the owner. Share you testimonies of Victories in Christ JESUS too, help build other Christians faith. "Iron sharpeneth Iron" Proverbs 27:17

4 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 16, 2020
ExoticPlanner:

grin Yes, some of the testimonies sound funny. But only a self-deceiving Christian would take any form of sex outside marriage as normal. Many youths' real destinies have been substituted with fake through these demonic sexual encounters.
You all are taking this too far, as a human, there are changes your body must go through. Even the bible knows this:

1 Corinthians 7:9
9 But if they cannot exercise self-control, ethey should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

A man's body can't hold excess fluid for long after a certain age, it must go out one way or the other. It's designed to do this at least once a month and this process is called nocturnal emission. It does this during a phase of sleep called Rapid Eye Movement. You might also experience sleep paralysis during this process, sleep paralysis is that thing that happens to you when you sleep that pins you down and causes you not to move then you scream Jesus. Yes! that one, allow Jesus to rest, the body is preventing you from waking up in the middle of the main road.

If you like fast from now till 20 years, until you get married and start having sex, that beautiful lady will return and do her work for free grin I don't have wet dreams anymore, I'm even praying for one but I'm not sex starved enough, it's been like 10 years and I don't have to do any vigil of any kind. Because you're a Christian doesn't mean you should be ignorant, read books and get enlightened so you know when to call Jesus and when to allow him rest.

2 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Mizwisdom(f): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2020
Ausrichie:

That is why they are called theories not laws they can be disputed or changed at any time. Big Bang Theory simply means expansion of space and not every scientist or budding scientist think it's true. Theists ehn very funny set of people.

Why are you explaining Big Bang Theory to me? did I ask for an explanation? these so called theories have existed for centuries and hasn't been discounted by science, people are still taught about topics like Charles Darwin's theory on evolution in Biology classes centuries afterwards. Use your brain please, when science doesn't discount such theories that have been in existence for centuries and instead passes the idea on from one generation to another, you can as well define it as a law. In an ideal situation there should be a time frame where theories that haven't been discounted over centuries become laws otherwise it shouldn't be passed on from generation to another and it shows that science allows too much room for error but still promotes it just in case. This is why science lacks the credibility for any deep thinking person to base his/her beliefs grin . Lol when theories exist for centuries and still remain theories, why should any right thinking person hold brief for it?

Good luck

3 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 16, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Why are you explaining Big Bang Theory to me? did I ask for an explanation? these so called theories have existed for centuries and hasn't been discounted by science, people are still taught about topics like Charles Darwin's theory on evolution in Biology classes centuries afterwards. Use your brain please, when science doesn't discount such theories that have been in existence for centuries and instead passes the idea on from one generation to another, you can as well define it as a law. In an ideal situation there should be a time frame where theories that haven't been discounted over centuries become laws otherwise it shouldn't be passed on from generation to another and it shows that science allows too much room for error but still promotes it just in case. This is why science lacks the credibility for any deep thinking person to base his/her beliefs grin . Lol when theories exist for centuries and still remain theories, why should any right thinking person hold brief for it?

Good luck

They teach it because it is the closest scientists have come to realising our real origin not some story baked by a con man and a fool. 90% of Theists actually are stupid this just justifies that fact
Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Mizwisdom(f): 9:15am On Mar 16, 2020
Ausrichie:

They teach it because it is the closest scientists have come to realising our real origin not some story baked by a con man and a fool. 90% of Theists actually are stupid this just justifies that fact

Lol they teach assumptions to people? science should be restricted to teaching only proven laws, don't you think? if tomorrow they discover that the theory is wrong, what happens to the folks that have died believing in such theories? some actually become atheists based on such theories, you know grin

2 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 16, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Lol they teach assumptions to people? science should be restricted to teaching only proven laws, don't you think? if tomorrow they discover that the theory is wrong, what happens to the folks that have died believing in such theories? some actually become atheists based on such theories, you know grin

Just as deluded people die believing that a God exists.grin

1 Like

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Cheeryfeet: 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Bone matter,no be today we came this world..

A religious Fanatic can read meaning into the most innocuous of events..

Wet dreams are a natural occurrence.

And incubus dreams are more real than natural occurrence. Wake up my friends, the spiritual controls the natural.

2 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by DarkJeddi(m): 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
Cheeryfeet:

And incubus dreams are more real than natural occurrence. Wake up my friends, the spiritual controls the natural.
Na so..

So how do we differentiate the natural from the Spiritual..

Or is that an African thing?
Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by DarkJeddi(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mizwisdom:

The beauty of science is on the fact that it seeks to know,it is not afraid to test the waters of hypothesis to arrive at the truth.. shocked

Religion on the other hand,gives you a 5000 year old outdated opinion and beliefs and does its possible best to discourage you from seeking out knowledge.. angry

1 Like

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by DarkJeddi(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarr

All these niggarzz ehnnnn
Una go don reason too many things for day time

See ehnnn
Na wetin disturb you mind too much for day time
Na im dey come as dream

As a real niggarrr me nor dey believe in all these witches and programming story
Na so them say witches dey press person for night
Up till now i never experience that thing

Bros na wetin dey give me joy be that

Every morning i must drag am

The pressing down is actually real and most people have experience it one time or the other in their lives..

It is actually a scientific phenomenon known as Sleep Paralysis and has nothing to do with the spiritual as postulated by our prayer Warriors..
Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by FarmTech(m): 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
Shibaraba:
I like drink, I like life, I party, I flex, I do all sorts of things
But......
I love God. And his son Jesus. Don't be intimidated by all the holier than though around you. E get one wey dey always quote me if I talk about punna, telling me I'll be judged, Hehehe, deputies of Jesus. Mind none of them. For no one still knows how the father allows people into heaven. None. The virgins only had lamps and oils. Them no say them fine or them wear one kind cloth. They only said they didn't have oil. Oil which is belief. For even of oil finish, and them wait, the bride groom for still carry them along.
Point is, don't be deterred, just believe in him, and you're good. For he said seek ye first the kingdom of God.......
Love Jesus. That's all.
Peace
Isn't it Jesus that says "if u love me, keep my commandments?"

2 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by godofuck231: 12:54am On Mar 17, 2020
4king doggy
Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by lepasharon(f): 2:41am On Mar 17, 2020
BackToLife:

Samuel, Joseph, Daniel, etc were Youths that fulfilled their original destinies because they flee lustful thoughts, lustful deeds and sexual demons, they shall be forever celebrated even by Generations yet unborn. It's good to know that most Christians are now becoming more wiser and no more ignorants of devices/deception of conscious and unconscious agents of darkness on nairaland propergating lust and immorality, deceiving youths that they cannot be normal without Sex. I clicked usernames of most of the Critics here and I discovered that they are real demonic people that hate the fact their their strategy is being exposed here.

Another paranoid schizophrenic.

Go and throw your computer away, it was made by an unbelieving atheist

1 Like

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 17, 2020
lepasharon:

gringrin

1 Like

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by FarmTech(m): 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
BackToLife:

Thanks for exposing all these agents of darkness. People are getting more and more immoral. I blame the entertainment industry, pastors that can not preach about sin in details, parents etc. The road to heaven is quite narrow.

3 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by FarmTech(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
lepasharon:

No need to mock the guy bc he knows what he is saying. Life as a christian means promoting good things. Some good can come out from evil people and u cannot reject it bc they are evil.
1 Corinthians 5:9-13 New Living Translation (NLT)

When I wrote to you before, I told you not to associate with people who indulge in sexual sin. But I wasn’t talking about unbelievers who indulge in sexual sin, or are greedy, or cheat people, or worship idols. You would have to leave this world to avoid people like that. I meant that you are not to associate with anyone who claims to be a believer yet indulges in sexual sin, or is greedy, or worships idols, or is abusive, or is a drunkard, or cheats people. Don’t even eat with such people.

3 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by lepasharon(f): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
FarmTech:

No need to mock the guy bc he knows what he is saying. Life as a christian means promoting good things. Some good can come out from evil people and u cannot reject it bc they are evil.
1 Corinthians 5:9-13 New Living Translation (NLT)

When I wrote to you before, I told you not to associate with people who indulge in sexual sin. But I wasn’t talking about unbelievers who indulge in sexual sin, or are greedy, or cheat people, or worship idols. You would have to leave this world to avoid people like that. I meant that you are not to associate with anyone who claims to be a believer yet indulges in sexual sin, or is greedy, or worships idols, or is abusive, or is a drunkard, or cheats people. Don’t even eat with such people.
[/s]

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by kingxsamz(m): 12:17am On Mar 18, 2020
oshaosha2014:
The Op may not have used the proper topic for his write up, but the content is as real as reality. The fact that you are not experiencing it or don’t know about it doesn’t make it less factual. Only the blind ones claim to know so much, yet they know nothing going on around them. Some of you ignoramus are enjoying the grace God had place on your parents or grand parent that is why you don’t encounter such occurrences as stated by the Op. Thank God that there’s always a way out, and that is Jesus Christ. Gob bless!

Crap.
The story is meant for deluded people like you.
Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by FarmTech(m): 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
lepasharon:
[s][/s]
. You even cancelled the word of God? Repent from profanity.

2 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by DateMynd44(m): 2:10am On Mar 19, 2020
grossintel:
You might also experience sleep paralysis during this process, sleep paralysis is that thing that happens to you when you sleep that pins you down and causes you not to move then you scream Jesus. Yes! that one, allow Jesus to rest, the body is preventing you from waking up in the middle of the main road.

kindly explain the bolded cos I don't understand
Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by oshaosha2014(m): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
I laugh your beginning and your end. Continue, crap boy.

kingxsamz:

Crap.
The story is meant for deluded people like you.
Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Luchiana1(f): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiHKs8CAta0
This is funny short & powerful, from Christ omega vision Drama
Laugh well, but pls kindly click the red subscribe icon for update.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.