Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (68591 Views)

Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday / Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday / Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:48am On Mar 15, 2020
Olamide Turns 31 Today

Olamide Adedeji (born 15 March 1989), known professionally as Olamide (but popularly called Olamide Baddo or BaddoSneh), is a Nigerian hip hop recording artist.

He records mostly in Yoruba, his native tongue. In 2011, he released his debut studio album Rapsodi while signed to Coded Tunes. YBNL, his follow-up album, was released under his label imprint YBNL Nation.

The album was supported by the singles "First of All", "Voice of the Street", "Stupid Love", and "Ilefo Illuminati". On 7 November 2013, he released his third studio album Baddest Guy Ever Liveth. The album's singles include "Durosoke" and "Yemi My Lover". On 17 July 2013, Olamide became the first Nigerian to sign an endorsement deal with Cîroc.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olamide

Check out Olamide's throwback photos, Hushpuppi spotted.

28 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by CapitalHYC(m): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2020
Happy birthday Olamide Baddo.. You've been a source of Motivation and blessing to a lot of striving Nigerian youths.. God bless your new Age, more Grace

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by FacelessKing: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2020
Does time exist? Is it real?

Quote me in 20 years when we'll post Olamide's current photo as a throwback...

You and I, brethren, are in an endless loop.

Happy Birthday Baddoo!

124 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by KendrickAyomide: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2020
See Hushpuppi God suffer no good o.. Na thunder go Fire all Hushpuppi critics .

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Abboki: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2020
tongue
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by KubwaBoy: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2020
shocked
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Abboki: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2020
cry
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by AmazingELixir: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2020
Agbero to somebody....Oluwa dhan bless him hussle

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by dangotesmummy: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2020
See transformation cheesy

From a nobody to a somebody.aberolorun cheesy

That's why it's dangerous to look down on anybody because you don't know when God will pick their call

Meanwhile if you are still in the hustling stage please take a lot of pictures now.dont be ashamed of your now or how you look.the office shirt you wore to the office they rejected you keep it, infact take a picture of yourself in front of that office you were denied employment or in front of the school you were expelled from and don't let anyone shame you. the school you were expelled from today (whether it was your fault or not) might be the school they will call you tomorrow to give you honourary doctorate (despise not the days of your little beginnings.thats what the Bible says)so that when God finally picks up your call you will be able to compare and see how God transformed you,how you were before the money and how you look.that way you'll be able to count your blessings,be grateful to God and not let pride,ego and money carry you away

Yorubas say as long as you are not dead then God has not finished with you.remember when Samuel wanted to choose a kind and he was looking at handsomeness,he was thinking it's by being lanky,tall or fine face.even David's brothers looked down on him.when the father was counting children,he was considered as irrelevant until Samuel said there's still one member in your house that you have not mentioned until he said o, that must be david.he is tending to the animals.little did their myopic minds know that God was allowing him take care of animals so so that he will be able to manage people as a king. infact if I was David I will be taking selfies as I am tending the animals. as an ordinary boy who people have looked down on and then when I get to the palace,I will tell call photographer to make a big frame and put it where I am doing meetings with my subjects so when talk reach that side I will tell them about my days little beginnings

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by lyriclekidd(m): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2020
Badoo

2 Likes 1 Share

cool
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2020
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by SWORD419(m): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2020
Ok nice
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2020
No any condition is permanent it's just matter of time evrythin will return back to normal for me soon, and I don't pray for anyone of u to ever find urself to be in this kind of an helpless & hopeless situation I currently find myself in now ever in your entire lifetime big amen to that

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by cRobo: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2020
I dont know why Olamide is so underrated in music industry today

Well

I won't say a word

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by monogram: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2020
The STREET giveth and taketh! if you ain't very careful, if you dont play your game well and smart it is military! like some people say! It is not so easy coming up from nothing. Be wise!
HBB.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by calmbabadee(m): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2020
Badoo!!!
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by ojun50(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by deolurexy1(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2020
Saw the dude back in 2011, very shy back then wouldn't even leave the hotel room prior the concert.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Gidah: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2020
Lala wishing olamide happy birthday himself, he will supply snake to do barbeque for the guests hahaha

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by phillipsword(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2020
more photos

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Muchmore024: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2020
Thunder fire poverty...
We will all be rich

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by free2ryhme: 8:54am On Mar 15, 2020
CapitalHYC:
Happy birthday Olamide Baddo.. You've being a source of Motivation to a lot of striving Nigerian youths.. God bless your name Age, more Grave

Please mention the motivation

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Tookool(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2020
Money will definitely change anyone's looks positively ... happy birthday olamide

1 Like

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by mascot87(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2020
Today is also my birthday. But the difference between myself and him is the joy and happiness of celebration. For me, probably it's garri I will soak today. But in all,I give God the glory

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by free2ryhme: 8:54am On Mar 15, 2020
lalasticlala:
Olamide Turns 31 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olamide

Check out Olamide's throwback photos, Hushpuppi spotted.

Mstchew
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by yrex01(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2020
Hbd to the baddest guy ever liveth.. But that one na Football age.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by ecolime(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2020
To make am for country like Naija, you gats use your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by ibnlawal(m): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2020
Na God!
He looks like worm way back, buh baba don dey ball now.

HBD! Wishing u what u wish urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress / Ebuka Obi Uchendu & Wife, Cynthia Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.