Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Shabbat Is YAHUAH's Day (the Lord's Day), Not Sunday... Happy SUN-worship Day! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shabbat Is YAHUAH's Day (the Lord's Day), Not Sunday... Happy SUN-worship Day! (720 Views)

Yahuah Is The True Name Of God. / The Lord's Day Vs The Sabbath / Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shabbat Is YAHUAH's Day (the Lord's Day), Not Sunday... Happy SUN-worship Day! by donnie(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2020
Revelation 22:14: "Blessed are they that do YAHUAH's commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."

Exodus 20:8-11
8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of YAHUAH thy ELOHIM: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
11 For in six days YAHUAH made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore YAHUAH blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

#AwakeOIsrael

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shabbat Is YAHUAH's Day (the Lord's Day), Not Sunday... Happy SUN-worship Day! by eplanning: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2020
donnie:
Revelation 22:14: "Blessed are they that do YAHUAH's commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."

Exodus 20:8-11
8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of YAHUAH thy ELOHIM: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
11 For in six days YAHUAH made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore YAHUAH blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

#AwakeOIsrael

This is Certainly something to be concious about .... it's now time to rememy the LORD, and remove the Vail of Christianity

1 Like

Re: Shabbat Is YAHUAH's Day (the Lord's Day), Not Sunday... Happy SUN-worship Day! by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
Wen younger I threw a question to the church to explain to me why the Sabbath was changed to Sun-day. Ofcourse there was no answer. Shalom Sabbath brother ❤

1 Like

Re: Shabbat Is YAHUAH's Day (the Lord's Day), Not Sunday... Happy SUN-worship Day! by donnie(m): 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
FlatEarthGuy20:
Wen younger I threw a question to the church to explain to me why the Sabbath was changed to Sun-day. Ofcourse there was no answer. Shalom Sabbath brother ❤

All praises to YAH.
Shalom to you.

1 Like

Re: Shabbat Is YAHUAH's Day (the Lord's Day), Not Sunday... Happy SUN-worship Day! by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
I pray ALMIGHTY YAHUAH guide and bless you for your posts. Our people needs to hear the truth. I actually follow ✌
donnie:

All praises to YAH.
Shalom to you.

1 Like

Re: Shabbat Is YAHUAH's Day (the Lord's Day), Not Sunday... Happy SUN-worship Day! by donnie(m): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
FlatEarthGuy20:
I pray ALMIGHTY YAHUAH guide and bless you for your posts. Our people needs to hear the truth. I actually follow ✌

HalleluYAH!

[img]https://media./images/72c5d70f414950a672d8546f413e40d7/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Shabbat Is YAHUAH's Day (the Lord's Day), Not Sunday... Happy SUN-worship Day! by eplanning: 7:49am On Aug 30, 2020
Christians like Idolatory more than ants like sugar. undecided
Re: Shabbat Is YAHUAH's Day (the Lord's Day), Not Sunday... Happy SUN-worship Day! by eplanning: 9:04am On Aug 30, 2020
Exodus 31:13
Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am YAHUAH that doth sanctify you.
Re: Shabbat Is YAHUAH's Day (the Lord's Day), Not Sunday... Happy SUN-worship Day! by donnie(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
eplanning:
Exodus 31:13
Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am YAHUAH that doth sanctify you.

That's right! And today is preparation day for Tommorow's SHABBAT.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: RCCG Pastor Adeboye Gives Fresh Prophecy / Video: Imagine What Odumeje Is Preaching: When God Says YES, Prophet Can Say NO / 50 Happy New Month Messages, Prayers, Wishes For July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.