Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' (116061 Views)

Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) / Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) / Meet Bangladeshi Men Born Without Fingerprints For Generations (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by Omakraid(f): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
lepasharon:

Where did she insult you?
Please read through her/his message again
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by GreenDee(f): 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
hmmn, i reserve my comment

friends i sell beautiful and affordable bedsheets,dm to get one
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by thundafire: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
Omakraid:

Don't be silly, must you respond?
no wonder u pee with ur vagina

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
yanabasee:
So, she has never tasted real banging.... I mean, boobs squeezing, butt smashing, doggy, table, kitchen, bathroom...

Our G.Os should come and perform miracle on her.... Not with paid members...

Try praying for yourself. You will quickly learn that God answers prayer. If you are in Abuja go to dunamis. Miracles are real. In Lagos go to redemption camp, mountain of fire, or many other genuine churches. Attend a Pastor Chris Oyakhilome program. The real miracles are more than the fake. Don't blaspheme God in the process of calling all pastors fakes.
I PRAY FOR YOU. MAY THE MERCY OF GOD PREVENT YOU FROM SERIOUS ILLNESS. THEN YOU MAY KNOW THAT PEOPLE GO FOR PRAYER BECAUSE OF PROBLEMS.

2 Likes

Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by Aboks(m): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
harkandey:
Ma’am you can do anal if you don’t have vagina

Hmmmm

Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by Truthbites: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
U lucky. Na where most problems de
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by Omakraid(f): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
Thanks to everyone who responded positively, semi-positively and negatively. I read through but like I said up there, that was the first thing I thought of. Not that I didn't know that where ladies pee from is different from where they birth babies through. Thanks y'all
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by kingthreat(m): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
biddostandard:
thats what im thinking...super strange

The urethra where pee comes from is different from the vagina. You just dey knack, you no know the biology of wetin you dey knack

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by Aboks(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
rowland545:
This kind girl go sweet to smash oooo....everything go tight and u can go skin to skin. Pour everything inside ....no worries for pregnancy she cant get near it...

But on a more serious.... Nobody will marry that nah just hit and run.....����

You yeye no be small
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by Omakraid(f): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
thundafire:
no wonder u pee with ur vagina
You are wrong oo, it's with the anus. Smh
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
SmithRussell:
She's not talking about the whole female part, she's referring to the place that the semen enters, the uterus, womb - All missing..

Ps. She has urethra, so she can pee.. and she can also have great sexual feelings too

Eiyaa, you are educating semi illiterate that are here?

They account for over 89% , just making noise on every topic.

Their mind don bend bend already.

1 Like

Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by Omakraid(f): 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
daben1:
wait o,na true vagina ,as in, the opening where guys dey work on, na there girls dey piss,if yes, how do virgins piss then since the hole is closed?
Abeg o, I wan know
No ooo, not thru vagina.... The pics for dey rush like tap na
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by xtrim1: 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
Some nairalanders think girls pee through the vagina. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by Owerri1stSon: 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
Offpoint:
I don't have anything reasonable to say right now, maybe later.

As a graphic designer, I Dedicate this to lala

I really love those design mehn..
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by biddostandard: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ashley86400:
The vagina and urethra are two different things.
thanks bro,
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by Dollabiz: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
How
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by EnterpriseMan: 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
When you said with pics, i definitely wasn't expecting her face sad sad
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by Ubdavis(m): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
biddostandard:

Vaginal track is different from urinary track.
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by xelly: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
biddostandard:

Discover during puberty when mens didn't come.
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by Aboks(m): 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
agitator:
I know her, she was too stingy with the vagina
Since she had no use for it, it closed up naturally. undecided undecided undecided

Real agitator ayele o ibosi o
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by 9ja4Trendz: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
Pipeline explosion rocks Festac area of Abule Ado Lagos (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YswJMnERa38
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by thundafire: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
Omakraid:

You are wrong oo, it's with the anus. Smh
u just appear from no where u know c wetin ur fellow woman write
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by SirLakes: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
xtrim1:
Some nairalanders think girls pee through the vagina. shocked
Lol grin
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by LordAzubuike(f): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
Omakraid:
How did she pee all along? Just on first thought shaaaa
Wow.... FTC on front page, Sunday oloyin momo. This is to God the giver of life who did not allow typhoid to snatch my life this past week
A so called lady who doesn't even know the hole where urine comes out from is different from the vagina. .

2 Likes

Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by eniade07: 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
Omakraid:
Wow.... FTC on front page, Sunday oloyin momo. This is to God the giver of life who did not allow typhoid to snatch my life this past week

Na wa for you o. So even you as a woman you can not differentiate between vagina and urethra. Better go and carry your secondary school biology.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by Vyolet(f): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
Lakriboto in yoruba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by proclinician: 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
missimelda01:
If this lady isn't from Kenya wetin she gain
Kenya and their funny news undecided

Nothing is funny about another person's disease condition dumb ediot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
Omakraid:
Eyah. Pele. Pls let me know if the typhoid persists. You'd never hear about it again with the holistic remedies I'd introduce to you. My staff took it and now, typhoid is history in his life. He battled with it for close to 2 years.

By the way, women dont pee from vagina oo. Rather they pee from the urethra beneath the pelvic floor wink. Ibi iho kekere yen. The vagina is the ile ishe, lol
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by Caseless: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
SmithRussell:
She's not talking about the whole female part, she's referring to the place that the semen enters, the uterus, womb - All missing..

Ps. She has urethra, so she can pee.. and she can also have great sexual feelings too

spot-on!
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by proclinician: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
Omakraid:

Do you pee from your vagina? Do you know what the vagina is ? Generational olodo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by EzePaschal(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
Omakraid:

One don't pee through the vaginal wall. How did you even pass your biology in secondary school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by EmpressEnnie(f): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Omakraid:
Women don't pee from their vagina,they pee from their Urethra

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA / Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) / How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.