Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu (43915 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Lekison(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
grin weed!!!!
Goldmhide:
Jamaica never recorded any coronavirus

are you guys think what am thinking??
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
maklelemakukula:
Covid19 is spreading quietly in Lagos, a Nigerian from the UK came back few weeks back and later tested positive for covid19- this hasn't been made public for whatever reasons, and this same man did a small get together/celebration for people in his area, now these people have symptoms of covid19, one of them called the covid19 response team and they asked her for her address which she declined saying she would be going to the hospital for tests. What sort of madness is that ? I'm legit scared right now cos I don't know how this country can handle this

How do we know this is true?

Are you trying to spread panic?
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Topmaike007(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
Na cough and catarrh dey worry am
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by dododawa1: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
fake news
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by topboss: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
Christiania1:
Nice one

ARE U A YORUBA MUSLIM?

IS CORONA NOW GOING TO BE USED FOR PROXY TRIBAL WAR?

Y ARE U PEOPLE OBSESSED AND BITTER?

THE AUTHOR OF THIS ARTICLE IS A YORUBA.

WEN WILL U LEARN TO LEAVE THE IGBO IN PEACE?
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by centboy123456(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
maklelemakukula:
Covid19 is spreading quietly in Lagos, a Nigerian from the UK came back few weeks back and later tested positive for covid19- this hasn't been made public for whatever reasons, and this same man did a small get together/celebration for people in his area, now these people have symptoms of covid19, one of them called the covid19 response team and they asked her for her address which she declined saying she would be going to the hospital for tests. What sort of madness is that ? I'm legit scared right now cos I don't know how this country can handle this

where did this happen
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by viexcey(f): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
maklelemakukula:

Are you for real?
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Pilokwe(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
God save us
DM me for foreign WhatsApp number
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by topboss: 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
CORONA LEFT EVERY CORNER IN NIGERIA AND WENT STRAIGHT TO REMOTE ENUGU, IN THE MIND OF ONE SOLA OGUNDIPE REPORTING FROM VANGUARD?
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by BreconHills(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
maklelemakukula:

If the call was from the covid response team they already know her address from that phone call.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by pyro62(m): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
It might just be normal village people. Corona no dey affect us for 9ja. Corona cannot survive in hell
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by franklingud(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Lies bitches
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Awhysax(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Patrioticman007(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
Built2last:
I've never seen a count6as Discombobulated as Nigeria.

Since Coronavirus was announced in far away China. Buhari announced a kangaroo almajiri committee to tackle the virus. As him if he knows how far the committee has gone.

We are good at focusing on the minor and ignoring the major.

Just to appear to the world that we are fighting the virus we are making noise.

The minister for health now uses twitter to appear relevant.

Lassa fever is not all over the world. Its ravaging our people. More that 300 people have died in the last one year, yet, no update or word from the government. No major awareness on how to curb it.

No, Lassa fever wont give the government the global attention they yearn for.

Let's keep fooling ourselves. Oil will soon be a history and our brain will reset

Its not about Almajiri systems but your pathogenic Islamophobia, cure yourself of this insidious disease first before it consume your soul.
That Lassa fever endemic is going on in Nigeria is a fact. Its our own version of Covid 19, however it has a cure unlike covid 19. So more prevention of Lassa fever is preferable than using its cure.
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by JuanDeDios: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
AMvanquish:
How did he pass everybody and get to Enugu? Nigeria needs to ban some of these foreign nationals and flights from coming into the country, even if it's for a month or 2. At this kind of time, it is very high risk and dangerous. May God help us all.
The problem with imposing bans when you're not at crisis point is that the ban may end up staying in place for way too long and you will end up with with a ruined economy and lost jobs, with hunger killing far more people than the disease would.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Patrioticman007(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
Built2last:
I've never seen a count6as Discombobulated as Nigeria.

Since Coronavirus was announced in far away China. Buhari announced a kangaroo almajiri committee to tackle the virus. As him if he knows how far the committee has gone.

We are good at focusing on the minor and ignoring the major.

Just to appear to the world that we are fighting the virus we are making noise.

The minister for health now uses twitter to appear relevant.

Lassa fever is not all over the world. Its ravaging our people. More that 300 people have died in the last one year, yet, no update or word from the government. No major awareness on how to curb it.

No, Lassa fever wont give the government the global attention they yearn for.

Let's keep fooling ourselves. Oil will soon be a history and our brain will reset

Its not about Almajiri systems but your pathogenic Islamophobia, cure yourself of this insidious disease first before it consume your soul.
That Lassa fever endemic is going on in Nigeria is a fact. Its our own version of Covid 19, however it has a cure unlike covid 19. So more prevention of Lassa fever is preferable than using its cure.

Just like the pope, look more into your religion and you shall see, its defects & lies apparently.

Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by ma373733(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Biafra 0-1 CoronaVirus

Ode get sense. Na from South West e fromgringrin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by spiceadole: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by CanadaOrBust: 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
kolafolabi:
I bet it's gonna be negative

Of course
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by mvem(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
AMvanquish:
How did he pass everybody and get to Enugu? Nigeria needs to ban some of these foreign nationals and flights from coming into the country, even if it's for a month or 2. At this kind of time, it is very high risk and dangerous. May God help us all.
they say suspected...what is your problem...It might be anything, wait toll it is confirmed

1 Like

Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
kolafolabi:
I bet it's gonna be negative
grin shocked nwamaikpe is always negative
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by ma373733(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Look at this fool. Coronavirus is about to wipe out your lineage and you're here blaming Yorubas. Your stupidity is a curse to your generations.
Wee you keep kwayet

Na so so virus una dey spreadgrin

Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by KendrickAyomide: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
Celly2020:
I heard that is 78 year old woman that returned from UK after living there for 45 year
bastardd old witch. Her generation will be wiped out if she brings that shitt to Nigeria. She's useless nobody needed her for 45 years and nobody needs her now
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by dejol88: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
maklelemakukula:

Why not call the government agency and inform them. You cannot keep quiet for him to continue to spread the virus. Pls call through the emergency number and give the location of the man..
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
Small fever them go isolate you. Na wa, person no fit go tell doctor say e get fever. This one wey malaria na normal for here
Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by mvem(m): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
maklelemakukula:
How can he test positive and still be released...stop spreading things that can' t be verified...I am sure many will believe you...of what purpose will this your claim make ?...in what way can we verify this because this is a faceless group and anyone can make any claims for any reason

1 Like

Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by CanadaOrBust: 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
BigBelleControl:
It's still a suspected case and hopefully it will turn out negative. We can't afford to have any confirmed case outside Lagos because we don't have much capacity to manage the situation. So prevention is the key thing.

Actually we have the capacity - our warm humid weather and hot sun! They guarantee corona will not succeed here
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by Catchfirez: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
Positive Vs Negative 3.30 odds - 1.05 odds
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by mvem(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
dejol88:

Why not call the government agency and inform them. You cannot keep quiet for him to continue to spread the virus. Pls call through the emergency number and give the location of the man..
A man test positive in Nigeria and still allowed to go and associate freely with everyone...Oga does that make sense...even testing positive with the knowledge of people would have gone viral in his community and everywhere...
Re: Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu by dahnimoh(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Give am correct isi ewu and he will be fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Mohammed Abubakar Tests Positive Again, 4 Weeks After / Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain / Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.