Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures (6559 Views)

Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) / Enugu State Builds The First Christian Chapel In Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 11:15am On Mar 15, 2020
AbiA State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu has expressed his administration’s desire to build an airport of international standard.

Ikpeazu spoke when the Abia Airport Project Team visited him. The team was led by the Chairman and President of Eskom Plc Chief Philip Orjiako.

The governor said the government was looking towards performing the groundbreaking in April so the project could be realised before his administration expires.

Ikpeazu, represented by his Chief of Staff, Anthony Agbazuere, described the Abia Airport Project Team as the best hands for the project. He noted that the proposed airport was very dear to the state and people.

READ ALSO: Abia rehabilitates sexually abused teen
According to Ikpeazu, the airport would open up more development channels, enhance inter-state relations and boost economic activities across Southsouth and Southeast states.

Ojiako, who hailed the government for sticking to its part of the agreement, promised his team would use all facilities at its disposal to realise the project.

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=qP9tXoHbDYKWatq1jKgP&q=abia+to+build+airport+&oq=abia+to+build+airport+&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.3...1106.6397..7324...0.0..0.1162.8126.2-6j2j1j6j1j1......0....1.........0i131j46i131j0j46j46i275j0i22i30j0i22i10i30j33i160j33i22i29i30.eNkZDVKwNCk

Lalasticlala

Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 15, 2020
Nonsense and Ikpeazu

10 Likes

Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2020
Abia, with Aba buzzing with business, needs an airport. No doubt about it.

But right now, there other sectors that needs attention first.

Aba still stinks.

With no road.

And no drainage system.

Shouldn't those things come first?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by okpalaAnambra: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2020
Land yet Anambra is left behind

1 Like

Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by Lawdis(m): 11:40am On Mar 15, 2020
Mr Ikpeazu, I think it's a good idea to initiate such good project in Abia state....but I also think it would be more better only when you must have finished with the Osisioma flyover and also fixed all the dilapidated roads and power in Aba

.....don't be in a haste nobody is having in mind to probe you therefore do not look for something to coverup your misappropriation of funds OK

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2020
Awol1:
Abia, with Aba buzzing with business, needs an airport. No doubt about it.

But right now, there other sectors that needs attention first.

Aba still stinks.

With no road.

And no drainage system.

Shouldn't those things come first?

It is because Abia state is cursed, we have no single motorable road in Abia state, the whole of Abia state is dustbin.

I wish Anambra would just come colonize Abia state.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by Lawgod247: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2020
ok
Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by Ofunaofu: 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
Is it even necessary for Abia state to have an airport considering the location of Imo State airport along owerri-aba road.
Let the ikpeazu led-govt first finish the center table (flyover bridge) at osisioma

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by Mahsums: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
Audio airport
D only thing video in abia is kerosene

5 Likes

Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by Susu888(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
O.p wetin be this na?
Your title saids build and the article is talking about wanting to build. If we say audio airport now we will be termed haters... ndi ipob people where una dey? grin
Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by UdyOgwoUde(m): 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
Must we always be reckon as the worst state in Nigeria.... Starting something we can never finish??

Since 1991, Abia State Government House has been in a rented apartment.

12yrs ago, T. A. Orji started building a new government house at the Secretariat road when he was the governor, he abandoned the project prior to the end of his tenure. Now, the so called "new government house" is dilapidated.

5yrs ago, Okezie Ikpeazu said he want to build fly over across the state. The center table flyover project started at Osisioma, 5yrs running, they're still at Osisioma on a foundation level. Now, he wants to start a project that the work level will not pass clearing of land by the time he will leaves the office.

God, what did we do to deserve all these punishments?
Our parents are dying, our teachers are crying and our leaders are stealing.
God, if Abia is truely God's own State, come next tenure please bless us with, not just a leader with brain, but a servant leader with the fear of God. Above all, remover the curse that have been setting the state backward. Let anyone that's been diverting our tax money and state fund for their personal use all in the name of building projects find no peace. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by xelly: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
Still in rented apartment as the government house and you want to show us airport? Thunder where are thou....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by ogawisdom(m): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
Needless project for now, not when owerri airport is less than 30km from Aba n less than 45km from umuahia.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by iammo(m): 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
you cant build a bridge yet you want to build an airport

1 Like

Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by voltron14: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
Shanghai airport.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by SangoOlukosOba: 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
voltron14:
Shanghai airport.
[/s]
Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
This is so hilariously painful and painfully hilarious.

We all know it is just an avenue to siphon state money before his tenure in office ends.

Abia people don jam motor for Ipkeazu's express.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by SangoOlukosOba: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
This is so hilariously painful and painfully hilarious.

We all know it is just an avenue to siphon state money before his tenure in office ends.

Abia people don jam motor for Ipkeazu's express.
[/s]
Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by BlackfireX: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
Abia people whom did you offend??
Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by ATTemi: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
Na inside gutter dey airplane wan taxi b4 take off?
Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by TGMISKY(m): 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
The topic and its content do not match
Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
Lol, them never finish the center table in ABA ( started more than 4 years ago), na airport them wan build....

Abeg Next... grin grin grin
Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 7:02am On Mar 19, 2020
emror4u:
Lol, them never finish the center table in ABA ( started more than 4 years ago), na airport them wan build....

Abeg Next... grin grin grin

I am from Abia but in all sincerity, Abia state is cursed. Even my cousin called okpalaAnambra is aware.
Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 7:02am On Mar 19, 2020
BlackfireX:
Abia people whom did you offend??

Abia state is a cursed shithole. I wish I am not from there.
Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 19, 2020
the Airport will take everlasting
Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by 9japride(m): 7:23am On Mar 19, 2020
Abia government is just being mischievous. Are they no better things to do with money?
Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by MansoryMX(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2020
Isiala North!!! Oh it’s foreigners you people now wants to eat? They better relocate this project from that local government to another else nobody go use that airport. Na cannibals (human eaters) location be that o.
Re: Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures by chibuike65: 12:00am On Jul 27, 2020
MansoryMX:
Isiala North!!! Oh it’s foreigners you people now wants to eat? They better relocate this project from that local government to another else nobody go use that airport. Na cannibals (human eaters) location be that o.
sharrap since your mama born you, you don enter plane before? Bet me Abia will one day be great and greater than many States it's just time

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman / Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy / Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.