Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:21 PM

How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON (1896 Views)

How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination / APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo / How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) (2) (3) (4)

How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by CapitalHYC(m): 11:18am On Mar 15, 2020
Mr Osita Okechukwu, the director-general of Voice of Nigeria and chieftain of the ruling All Progressive Congress(APC), has spoken on why it is imminent for Adams Oshiomhole, the national chairman of the party to be removed including how he allegedly betrayed the national leader of the party, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Speaking in an interview with the Sun newspaper, he further accused the embattled former labour leader of pushing the party towards the path of extinction.

His words:

Without being immodest or writing off Comrade Adams Oshiomhole entirely, I belong to the group that proposed that his urgent removal as chairman would be good for the immediate repositioning of our great party. His exit will stem the gross mismanagement of our dear party and help us to pick the broken pieces.
I read the advertorial and I’m conversant with my leaders, I have great respect for them but no sincere APC member will deny the incontrovertible fact that Oshiomhole mismanaged our great party and unintentionally resurrected PDP, a political party which was on the verge of collapse in 2019 after serious internecine intra-party crisis. There is no doubt that his narcissism and dictatorial tendency cost APC several states including Adamawa, Bauchi, Rivers, Zamfara, FCT and some legislative seats in the Southeast. Recently we lost Bayelsa due to his recklessness. Otherwise who is a sane chairman that will allow a sitting senator to go for Deputy Governor? Or that will not diligently scrutinize the credentials of candidates?

Thirdly, he breached our great party’s constitution and even the rules he enacted himself, like the choice he placed on advertorial for states to choose either direct and indirect mode of primary. Some states like Enugu chose indirect and he reversed it arbitrarily in the midst of gubernatorial primary. Lagos also chose indirect primary and he went ahead contrary to the choice of Lagos State Stakeholders of APC to print ballot papers for direct primary. In fact, Comrade nearly shunted Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a man who made him governor and chairman. If not for his sagacity, of conducting the primary with his men, Asiwaju had almost lost Lagos to his estranged godson, former governor Ambode. He quickly brushed aside the Oshiomhole primary panel and took his fate in his hand. Please cross check this fact, for I stand to be contradicted. If he can betray Asiwaju, whoelse can he spare?

https://www.informationng.com/2020/03/how-oshiomhole-betrayed-tinubu-others-okechukwu-dg-von.html/amp

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by Escalze(m): 11:22am On Mar 15, 2020
grin try
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by Bola146(f): 11:22am On Mar 15, 2020
Is that true ?
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2020
CapitalHYC:

I read the advertorial and I’m conversant with my leaders, I have great respect for them but no sincere APC member will deny the incontrovertible fact that Oshiomhole mismanaged our great party and unintentionally resurrected PDP,

a political party which was on the verge of collapse in 2019 after serious internecine intra-party crisis. There is no doubt that his narcissism and dictatorial tendency cost APC several states including Adamawa, Bauchi, Rivers, Zamfara, FCT and some legislative seats in the Southeast. Recently we lost Bayelsa due to his recklessness.

Or that will not diligently scrutinize the credentials of candidates
Lalasticlala mynd44
grin cheesy grin grin grin everybody go get voice now wey e don cast for Oshiomole grin grin grin

Inside life grin grin grin allow your challenges to introduce you to your genuine friends

It's only in Nigeria, someone will work for an organization, for so many years and when he has nothing to offer instead of sending the person off and appreciate him for his contribution, they would want to destroy the person's career grin cheesy grin

Hasn't he done anything good

Was he the one that scrutinized Kemi, and many others with fake certificate in your party

I mean if you appoints someone based on merit, is an APC member supposed to be the Voice of Nigeria

Each time Mr Osita Okechukwu, the director-general of Voice of Nigeria speaks, you will know that he's speaking for APC and not for Nigerians!!!

Don't take my word for it, go and check!!!

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by helinues: 11:24am On Mar 15, 2020
Story
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2020
They should kill themselves

Bunch of thieves

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by daddytime(m): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2020
Power is trasient dem no gree hear.

Hand go meet all of dem one by one.

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by clarocuzioo(m): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2020
APC and nonsense, rubbish.

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by SadiqBabaSani: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2020
Another Oshiomole Enemy, No sympathy fr Oshiomole or any of them

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by chriskosherbal(m): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
They should kill themselves

Bunch of thieves
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by okpalaAnambra: 11:39am On Mar 15, 2020
All man de fight for him belle
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by Karemarealty288(m): 11:54am On Mar 15, 2020
In fact, Comrade nearly shunted Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a man who made him governor and chairman. If not for his sagacity, of conducting the primary with his men, Asiwaju had almost lost Lagos to his estranged godson, former governor Ambode. He quickly brushed aside the Oshiomhole primary panel and took his fate in his hand.

A godson who was doing well and hailed nationwide but became estranged for refusing to share the idea of distribution of Lagos Financial MASTER PLAN... grin

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by famology(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
Crying more than the bereaved. Looking at the position of Lagos Apc and the Lagos state governor, you would know that tinubu is very firmly with oshiomhole in this struggle.
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by Sonoyom(m): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Almost oost Lagos to his Godson, as if Lagos na car wen be one man own.
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by franchasng: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
If true then we need Oshiomhole reinstated as APC Chairman asap to finish his job of destroying that evil Muslim extremist party called APC!
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by Paperwhite(m): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
No permanent friends or foes in politics so it's simply a game of betrayal.So trust no one including this one talking here.
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by Simplyleo: 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
Another Tinubu thread.

I said it, ipob miscreants cannot survive if they don't discuss Tinubu.

Tinubu is their assistant god, if they don't perform the daily ritual, the wrath of abiama will befall them. undecided

How oshomole betrayed Tinubu. How e take concern you? Are you done with the task lamidi cownu gave you? angry
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by Yaribanzaonic: 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
Thiefnubuu Defender.....Patronizer of Kwarupt elements....Praising Machine of the dead Party APC......How market 2day?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thiefnubuu that Ran away to Uk even with Coronavirus epidemic. The fear of Almajiri Master is real ohh!!... grin grin grin grin grin

The shout of Jagawateva is in the Toilet!!!..hahahahaha!!

Thiefnubuu the New Afonja IS A Millennium COWARD!!

Thiefnubuu that already knows that he is the next on the target list of the Caliphate?

Thiefnubuu don Japa!!! grin grin grin grin...and he is a Known and internationally despised Coward!!!

Simplyleo:
Another Tinubu thread.

Tinubu is their assistant god, if they don't perform the daily ritual, the wrath of abiama will befall them. undecided

How oshomole betrayed Tinubu. How e take concern you? Are you done with the task lamidi cownu gave you? angry

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by Ruggedniggaone: 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
oshiomole cup don full even buahri can't safe him from this imminent disgrace once tinubu remove his hand from his matter he don be for osho baba but PDP will miss him
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by Yaribanzaonic: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
oshiomole cup don full even buahri can't safe him from this imminent disgrace once tinubu remove his hand from his matter he don be for osho baba but PDP will miss him

Stop making Thiefnubuu look invincible. The North is on the offesnsive and Oshimonkey is a known ally of thiefnubuu...

Thiefnubuu has Japa!!

The obvious, is happening for everyone to see...2023 for Tinubu is null and void!! Shikena!!
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by AroleOduduwa2: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
This idiot should stop making everything about tinubu. The king makers are done with Oshiomole and wants him out, this has got nothing to do with tinubu, but everything to do with 2023.
Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by SangoOlukosOba: 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
Another Tinubu thread.

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by Gandollaar(f): 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Another Oshiomole Enemy, No sympathy fr Oshiomole or any of them
The short devil do the guy strong tin for Enugu. Osita too na short man grin

Re: How Oshiomhole Betrayed Tinubu, Others – Okechukwu, DG, VON by Gandollaar(f): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
See the hatred afonjas are pouring on this man, any Igbo man in APC is a Zombie.

Civil Societies Resist SW Presidency In 2023. / Picture:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right,Anyone Noticed Anything About The President's Ear? / President Buhari Ends Estimated Billing In Nigeria