Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) (15885 Views)

The New Proven Way To Earn Dollars Online In Nigeria / The Risks And Challenges Of Importing From China / How I Make Extra Income Online Using A Proven Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by Carmal90(m): 10:06am On Mar 18, 2020
mygee2:

I rest my case from the screenshot above.
It up to you to make the inference what your motive is really here

That's why I opened these thread because of selfish folks like you

Can't you comprehend? Is the I fo too much for you? I stated clearly I am buying things for myself not for commercial purpose..haba
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2020
Carmal90:

Can't you comprehend? Is the I fo too much for you? I stated clearly I am buying things for myself not for commercial purpose..haba
I rest my case with you beyond all reasonable doubt
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by Carmal90(m): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2020
mygee2:

I rest my case with you beyond all reasonable doubt

My people my people, all what you need is in a thread on OfferUp here in nairaland...it won't cost you more than 2 days with dedicated reading, you will even know more than the op.
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by JafunmiFX: 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
Carmal90:

My people my people, all what you need is in a thread on OfferUp here in nairaland...it won't cost you more than 2 days with dedicated reading, you will even know more than the op.

Please let them go and buy useless ebook of 5 pages for 3k with info they can easily find on nairaland, you've done your part by warning them, it's up to them, I can literally bet that there is nothing, I repeat nothing worth buying in that book, the op just wanna rip them off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by Carmal90(m): 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
JafunmiFX:

Please let them go and buy useless ebook of 5 pages for 3k with info they can easily find on nairaland, you've done your part by warning them, it's up to them, I can literally bet that there is nothing, I repeat nothing worth buying in that book, the op just wanna rip them off.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by udilson: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
JafunmiFX:

I bought the eBook and I can say there is more info than described bu the OP here great eBook and great customer support ...
Am looking forward to start dealing tonight
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
udilson:

I bought the eBook and I can say there is more info than described bu the OP here great eBook and great customer support ...
Am looking forward to start dealing tonight
Thanks
Some people have thier Entire life being idios and cant take a day
they have to show also how stupid and ignorant they are
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by JafunmiFX: 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
mygee2:

Thanks
Some people have thier Entire life being idios and cant take a day
they have to show also how stupid and ignorant they are
Thank you...I'm not angry, but that won't still change the fact that what you have put up for sale is total crap, and you are trying to collect people's money, there is absolutely nothing worth paying for about how to buy on OfferUp, just create an account, search for deals, negotiate with the seller, if your terms is okay with the seller, then you collect his/her number and you give your picker the number, then you pay the picker for pick up and the item price...after a successful pick up, you get your items in Lagos in two weeks time.

Can you prove me wrong that what is in your crappy ebook is more than what I've just summarized??

Be considerate, money will finish, people will still remain

Peace!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by PsychicTina: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
smh

JafunmiFX:

Thank you...I'm not angry, but that won't still change the fact that what you have put up for sale is total crap, and you are trying to collect people's money, there is absolutely nothing worth paying for about how to buy on OfferUp, just create an account, search for deals, negotiate with the seller, if your terms is okay with the seller, then you collect his/her number and you give your picker the number, then you pay the picker for pick up and the item price...after a successful pick up, you get your items in Lagos in two weeks time.

Can you prove me wrong that what is in your crappy ebook is more than what I've just summarized??

Peace!!
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
JafunmiFX:

Peace!!
You failed to mention Usebof VPN and phone and ID verification in creating an account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by JafunmiFX: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
mygee2:

You failed to mention Usebof VPN and phone and ID verification in creating an account
well you are right in the VPN part but that's a small issue, I'm actually using my account without ID, and it's perfectly okay
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 11:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
JafunmiFX:
well you are right in the VPN part but that's a small issue, I'm actually using my account without ID, and it's perfectly okay
Gald we agreed on something hère
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 6:49am On Mar 19, 2020
Carmal90:

Use sequential Algorthm in finding all relevant info then use selection sort Algorithm in sorting all the info into a piece after which after which use merge sort in sorting all relevance in non decreasing order.
But these bubble sort Algorithm you are you use lack stability and not in place
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by Carmal90(m): 6:58am On Mar 19, 2020
mygee2:

Use sequential Algorthm in finding all relevant info then use selection sort Algorithm in sorting all the info into a piece after which after which use merge sort in sorting all relevance in non decreasing order.
But these bubble sort Algorithm you are you use lack stability and not in place
Have you sold all your ebook?
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 7:26am On Mar 19, 2020
Carmal90:

I am doing ok without it mehn
Your order of complexity is in the Big Oh of exponential degree
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2020
Carmal90:

And if I would like to rip people off believe me u won't be here....
I would be making some 8 figures doing credit card and cleaning it in bitcoin........
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by sats: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2020
Another ebook seller
Hiss
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by sats: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2020
JafunmiFX:

Peace!!

This right is the ebook he wants to sell
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2020
sats:
Another ebook seller
Hiss
If you buy and not satisfied with the eBook I will refund your money back
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by Danbrusky: 11:54pm On May 20, 2020
Carmal90:
For emphasis, you practically need nothing extra ordinary to buy from offer up and the rest of the sites...

All the picker are here on nairaland...
Pls don't pay same money
Howdo I signup on offerup and make orders, pls help.
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by Danbrusky: 11:57pm On May 20, 2020
How do I signupon offerup...do I need a VPN to signup....how di I get contacts of pickers??
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by bukiemore: 3:38pm On May 22, 2020
Pls drop your contact.Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2020
Danbrusky:

How do I signupon offerup...do I need a VPN to signup....how di I get contacts of pickers??
Sorry for late response I'll continue with these lesson for free
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 11:38am On May 25, 2020
bukiemore:

Pls drop your contact.Thanks
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2020
Danbrusky:

Firstly before you sognup you need
1. Download and install any free USA VPN from play store ( I'll recommend windscribe )
2. Goto Offerup.com and click on the sign up button
3. You'll be required to enter your gmail desired username and a password.
4. Goto your email and check in your inbox to verify your account.

Next is how to install the app

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 12:01pm On May 26, 2020
Any body following?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 1:38pm On May 26, 2020
With recent economic effects caused by the Corona outbreak fall in oil prices, free fall of the Naira as of today the rate is $1/N460 Nigeria might be heading to its worst recession or depression. Prices of phones and other gadgets have risen to at least 40% in the Market.
The only solution to these economic crises is earning more and here's is an opportunity to learn for FREE how to make more to avoid complaining
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 1:41pm On May 26, 2020
Note: Always keep your VPN ON when accessing offerup and make sure your phone have strong network to avoid beign banned.

1 Like

Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 1:44pm On May 26, 2020
How to Download Offerup app
1. If you have a strong VPN go start to play store and download there are two offerup on Google play one that read offerup buy and sell and the other one offerup tips the wrong one. If you are seeing the second one
Go to Google and search offerup apk
And download an offferup apk file and install and you ready to go remember VPN USA ON always

1 Like

Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by adomuwiner(m): 3:34pm On May 26, 2020
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 4:39pm On May 26, 2020
adomuwiner:
Why are you posting your number here what for?
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by karlxavier(m): 6:38pm On May 26, 2020
Following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Commercial Banks Offering Collateral Free Loan With 4 Years Repayment / Starting An Advertising Agency In Nigeria / CBN To Unveil Naira-Yuan Swap Deal Operational Framework Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.