Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

What You Need To Learn Before You Look For Jobs! Untold Reality - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What You Need To Learn Before You Look For Jobs! Untold Reality (310 Views)

What Your Kids Should Learn Before Age 12 / Stop Saying I'm Sorry. It Makes You Look Local, But Rather Use These Words / Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Learn Before You Look For Jobs! Untold Reality by facenglish: 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
Have you tried several jobs but fail to transform to a paid job? Are you stocked in a dead end job?

the reality about jobs is that you don't get what you want,what you get is what you deserve.

I have a lot of stories to tell you to justify my point.

But! who am I to false you to believe!

However you could give us the benefit of the doubt by starting with our free classes on "How to get jobs where there is no vacancy"

we have tested principle of getting jobs even where their is no vacancy.

if you can finish this class with us, you will have the skills and courage to negotiate for big six digit income with the help of our "Ulearn" program.

if you are interested in this free life transformation online training.

Drop your WhatsApp number and let's hit the grand running
(
Re: What You Need To Learn Before You Look For Jobs! Untold Reality by Success4a(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
I'm interested! 08070757569

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja Vc, Prof. Abdul-rasheed, Shiekh Karibullahi Receives Life Patronship / ASUU Strike Vs Covid 19 / 2020/2021 RSU Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.