Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Become A Dual Citizen With The U.s - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Become A Dual Citizen With The U.s (862 Views)

Angry Citizen Blasts Immigration Officials In Lagos Airport For Bribery / Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? / Pregnant Traveller To The U.s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Dual Citizen With The U.s by jcnet2004: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2010
BECOME A DUAL CITIZEN WITH THE U.S.
Becoming a dual Citizen is the most challenging dreams one can ever have and at the same time,its still remain the number 1 intention that every one have for them to have a better future for themselves and their family.But to God be the Glory,there is an Emerging Nation that have a common boundary with the U.S.They need as many Citizens to be Naturalized to boost their Economy, One you become a Citizen in this great and Emerging country,automatically,you are a Dual Citizen with the U.S.The Emerging Nation has a lot of Jobs opportunity for any body that is ever ready to become their Citizens.If your dreams is really to travel all around the world without a Visa,all you need to do is Apply for this New Emerging Nation Citizenship.Hurry up now and read more about the Great and Emerging Country in details and make your Citizenship application on time so that you will not miss out of the One in a Trillion opportunity.
For more information on how to apply,Please visit www.judicy..com
Re: Become A Dual Citizen With The U.s by justwise(m): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2010
[b]@jcnet2004

Make sure that next time u open your mouth to call the name of God that u are asking for 4giveness.
Re: Become A Dual Citizen With The U.s by oncolor: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2010
justwise:

[b]@jcnet2004

Make sure that next time u open your mouth to call the name of God that u are asking for 4giveness.

LOL
Re: Become A Dual Citizen With The U.s by airmark(m): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2010
OP, you are an unscrupulous being. Check this by yourself:
Q: Can I travel on my Conch Republic passport?
A: We do not represent our passports as valid travel documents.
http://www.conchrepublic.com/passports1.htm

(1) (Reply)

----- / Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help / Help, How Do I Get A New Nigerian Passport In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.