Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,760 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases (80025 Views)

Diphtheria: States Consider Facemasks As Cases Escalate / China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight / Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Saheed9: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
We shall overcome
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Sonnobax15(m): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
grin After spoiling our last week end with postponed matches abi....anyways,this news is good.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by abumeinben(m): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
Correct
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by simple250: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
Thank God the pressure has reduced ...
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Elock1: 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
Na to find cure be d koko ohh
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Angelfrost(m): 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
I don't believe this cheap propaganda. Chinese government are the most hit by the outbreak, they will do anything to make it seem like everything is fine now to revive their economy

That makes them smart... Watch how those nations killing their economies with panic and fear will come begging at the feet of China and other Asian countries when (not if) this finally blows over.

N.B... Not supporting China in any way (dislike that nation), but containing this viral spread is not really as impossible or herculean as the incompetent Europe and America will have you think.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Topmaike007(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
Audio cure I don't trust China abeg

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Euegene100001: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
Have u guys seen this

1 Like

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Lordjb: 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Nice one
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by ezenna191(m): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Prevention is better than cure. Let's not be deceived
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Slimpotter(m): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
I don't believe this cheap propaganda. Chinese government are the most hit by the outbreak, they will do anything to make it seem like everything is fine now to revive their economy

Go check independent sources
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Euegene100001: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
Good news
Have anybody read this book ?
It was published in year 1981

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Offpoint: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
A Virus your immune system is capable of wiping out is not dangerous as y'all are panicking and screaming end of the world....

Read about Justinian plague and Black Death... then you'll know Corona is a joke.
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Isoduwa(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
NLReposter:
imagine

while Italy recorded 368 deaths in 24hrs

Italy na chinko girlfriend so not surprised

1 Like

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by desertboom(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
When they say infected patient has been discharged from the hospital. Does it mean he or she was cured?

I am curious to get the answer to my question above
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
Good for them really. They have tried

Well, for your smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by dazzlingd(m): 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
ipobarethieves:
cool congrats.Thank U JESUS.He sent His WORD and HEALED us/delivered us from DESTRUCTION,Doc treat,God healed us

Those people u see there dont even know your jewish lord jesus exists...They are the ones making ways for a cure

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by magzey: 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
We know thats why Chinese product don't last longer, their Corocoro sickness will not last. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
Observing things
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by mvem(m): 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Oga China cases are now even better than Europe. Almost all are recovering and the deaths have reduced drastically

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by DaddyRochie1642: 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
TB Joshua's Prophesy Slowly Coming to Pass .... Patiently waiting and Observing cool cool
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by mvem(m): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
desertboom:
When they say infected patient has been discharged from the hospital. Does it mean he or she was cured?

I am curious to get the answer to my question above
Yes...when you recover you test negative. What happens is that with good care your body fights the virus and you fully recover from it...about 98% of people that gets it recover and it is mostly the sick and old that do have severe symptoms and die from it

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by friday2011(m): 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
ContractKiller:
VIDEO SHOWS SMILING MEDICAL WORKERS IN WUHAN TAKING OFF MASKS AS CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK SLOWS

A new video shows medical workers in Wuhan, China, taking off their protective face masks and smiling as the outbreak of the novel coronavirus slows in the city.

The video was posted to Twitter by The Telegraph shows a number of medical workers standing on steps, taking off their masks, smiling and waving. The novel coronavirus originated in Wuhan, but the city has seen a decrease in cases over the past few days.

[img]https://images./2etk5tp849iUT25uDLU5i9.gif[/img]

https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1238430070592745473?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8sUsGjseU0

This video comes just days after the Chinese news agency, Xinhua, reported that the last two of the 16 temporary hospitals in Wuhan shut down due to a decrease in cases. "The final batch of 49 patients walked out of the Wuchang temporary hospital at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday," the news agency wrote.

According to a March 12 report by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Hubei province, where Wuhan is located, has seen only eight new cases in the past 24 hours, compared to a March 1 report which showed 570 confirmed cases in just one day.

According to Xinhua, the temporary hospitals helped at least 13,000 patients recover from the coronavirus. In the Hubei province, over 51,553 of the 67,786 reported cases have recovered from the virus, according to data provided by Johns Hopkins. In the province, 3,062 people have died.

Following the closing of the temporary hospitals, a number of other videos were posted to Twitter, showing medical workers in the region celebrating the decline in cases.

People's Daily, a newspaper in China, posted a video of the patients thanking the medical workers as they were able to leave the hospitals after recovering from the virus.

"Time to say goodbye! All #COVID-19 patients in the Hubei Provincial Hospitals of Integrated Chinese and Western Medicine have left the hospital and the wards closed after 45 days of care by the Guangdong medics sent to support #Wuhan," the newspaper wrote on Twitter.

"Medical teams from other provinces bid farewell to the makeshift hospital in #Wuhan where they have worked for over a months," a reporter from Xinhau, Xu Zeyu wrote on his Twitter.

"A nurse of ethnic minority from island province Hainan rejoices and dances as a makeshift hospital in #Wuhan closes. All patients in this hospital are discharged today," Zeyu posted with another video.

"China has passed peak of #COVID-19. All temporary hospitals in #Wuhan closed, life is back on track. Salute to these brave people. Now we're reciprocally sending medical experts, materials & sharing experience to others since you helped us a lot when we suffered then. Thank you!" Twitter user Shin Shiwei wrote.

https://www.newsweek.com/video-shows-smiling-medical-workers-wuhan-taking-off-masks-coronavirus-outbreak-slows-1492181

I love this mhennnn, see as those fine babes dey comot am with swag. Coro will soon be a thing of the past by the grace of God.
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by NOwazobia: 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
They have started sending them to their creator to reduce cases. Nothing the chinese will not do.
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by jaxxy(m): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
Fall doesn’t mean it’s the end. They shud calm down
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
No any condition or situation is of permanent it's just matter of time evrythin will return back to normal for me soonest by the special grace of Almighty God
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by magzey: 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
A beg let us not be reluctant and open boarder for Chinese people Till June 2021. Biko grin grin
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by mytime24(f): 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
Nawa

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by friday2011(m): 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
Euegene100001:
Good news
Have anybody read this book ?
It was published in year 1981

No wahala, by the time the 2030 own go happen, I go don relocate go Antarctica with my family, na dat side sure pass.
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by pstar234(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
my papa.....senior prophet Tb Joshua said it .....thank you God for blessing us with this man of God senior prophet Tb Joshua
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Iluvmycontr3: 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
TheOutlaw:
This one is likely to be true because I confirmed it from several sources including WHO website.

Na so. Good to always confirm from reliably reliable sources...
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Dreambeat: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
The Chinese government has really done a great job in managing the outbreak.Kudos to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center / COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 / 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.