Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases (80049 Views)

Diphtheria: States Consider Facemasks As Cases Escalate / China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight / Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 16, 2020
blazesam:
All this developed nation's, they think they are wise, Nigerians will not die of it, they keep creating things that will make your economy bend and bow to their own economy for years. We suffered HIV here, now HIV is like a no problem stuff, they brought Ebola which we jumped and passed. Corona came we jumped and they speedily got the vaccine. Wait for us, una go die all ... Idiot 1st and 2nd world countries... We the LDCs got God

Nigeria also will create virus and circulate it around the world. Though we will have research the solution and it will bring us money. So, instead of having Ebola or corona, we will either have ekiti virus or kano virus or aka ibom virus or Anambra virus. What out for Nigeria version of the virus that will shake the world like Wuhan in China. So, we will brand our own virus and sell it to the world.
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Ubdavis(m): 6:21am On Mar 16, 2020
TheExecutioner:
If this is true, then it's a welcome development. But we must take anything coming from the Chinkos with a grain of salt because nobody sabi stunt and propaganda pass dem.

"Anything coming from chinkos" pls recast ur statement.
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Truthbites: 6:29am On Mar 16, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
I don't believe this cheap propaganda. Chinese government are the most hit by the outbreak, they will do anything to make it seem like everything is fine now to revive their economy

U think China is like Nigeria? Those guys are advanced. U can't be corrupt n be in China as a politician.them go Kee u. The money they make is for them.is for Chinese. U can see the way Robots were releasing sanitizers in the street. U saw robots cooking n serving. U saw robots spraying the streets to kill d virus. U saw how they built make shift hospitals fast. U saw how they stopped other countries to enter China and re-infect them. .u saw all these and still doubt? The world needs China more than they need the world. Those guys technology is way too high. Stay with ur keyboard de speculate. Keyboard warrior

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Carioca: 6:40am On Mar 16, 2020
Propaganda
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by sylve11: 6:48am On Mar 16, 2020
Cool cool
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Hayoutom(m): 6:52am On Mar 16, 2020
Hope those beddings will not find there way to Nigeria after Covid-19.

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by maasoap(m): 6:59am On Mar 16, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
I don't believe this cheap propaganda. Chinese government are the most hit by the outbreak, they will do anything to make it seem like everything is fine now to revive their economy

I hope that you are not going to be offended if they're doing everything to revive their economy because their economy directly affects our own economy as it stands. Starting from their expatriates handling mega projects in Nigeria to their products that have seen increase in prices

1 Like

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by WHITELIGHTER: 7:02am On Mar 16, 2020
Instead of calling it propaganda like our Buhari govt, Europe can learn a thing or two from the Chinese in managing this outbreak

1 Like

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by maasoap(m): 7:03am On Mar 16, 2020
[/quote][quote author=realestniggah post=87474998]Chinese propaganda machine is working.. undecided

So they closed 16 hospitals because there have been a decrease in cases.. Who does that? Isn't it best to leave the hospital open since they haven't finished getting rid of the virus?..I smell lies here.

For all we know they are busy burying hundreds of dead victims right now.

And y'all should stop posting lame news this has been on Twitter for than 2 days now and it just hitting nairaland front page.

Learn how to read and comprehend, temporary or makeshift hospitals was the name given to them in the report. Lie or no lie, you guys should have known that this virus would be put under control at one point or the other unless you guys are sadists

1 Like

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Adgideon(m): 7:05am On Mar 16, 2020
And the real hero who discover it is no more to join in the celebration, he raised the alarm instead of taken action he was arrested just like the 9ja dctr. of the ebola era, Father God i thank you,
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by topsam1(m): 7:52am On Mar 16, 2020
Na one parent born all of them? See as dem resemble demself...... quote author=ContractKiller post=87464093]VIDEO SHOWS SMILING MEDICAL WORKERS IN WUHAN TAKING OFF MASKS AS CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK SLOWS

A new video shows medical workers in Wuhan, China, taking off their protective face masks and smiling as the outbreak of the novel coronavirus slows in the city.

The video was posted to Twitter by The Telegraph shows a number of medical workers standing on steps, taking off their masks, smiling and waving. The novel coronavirus originated in Wuhan, but the city has seen a decrease in cases over the past few days.

[img]https://images./2etk5tp849iUT25uDLU5i9.gif[/img]

https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1238430070592745473?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8sUsGjseU0

This video comes just days after the Chinese news agency, Xinhua, reported that the last two of the 16 temporary hospitals in Wuhan shut down due to a decrease in cases. "The final batch of 49 patients walked out of the Wuchang temporary hospital at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday," the news agency wrote.

According to a March 12 report by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Hubei province, where Wuhan is located, has seen only eight new cases in the past 24 hours, compared to a March 1 report which showed 570 confirmed cases in just one day.

According to Xinhua, the temporary hospitals helped at least 13,000 patients recover from the coronavirus. In the Hubei province, over 51,553 of the 67,786 reported cases have recovered from the virus, according to data provided by Johns Hopkins. In the province, 3,062 people have died.

Following the closing of the temporary hospitals, a number of other videos were posted to Twitter, showing medical workers in the region celebrating the decline in cases.

People's Daily, a newspaper in China, posted a video of the patients thanking the medical workers as they were able to leave the hospitals after recovering from the virus.

"Time to say goodbye! All #COVID-19 patients in the Hubei Provincial Hospitals of Integrated Chinese and Western Medicine have left the hospital and the wards closed after 45 days of care by the Guangdong medics sent to support #Wuhan," the newspaper wrote on Twitter.

"Medical teams from other provinces bid farewell to the makeshift hospital in #Wuhan where they have worked for over a months," a reporter from Xinhau, Xu Zeyu wrote on his Twitter.

"A nurse of ethnic minority from island province Hainan rejoices and dances as a makeshift hospital in #Wuhan closes. All patients in this hospital are discharged today," Zeyu posted with another video.

"China has passed peak of #COVID-19. All temporary hospitals in #Wuhan closed, life is back on track. Salute to these brave people. Now we're reciprocally sending medical experts, materials & sharing experience to others since you helped us a lot when we suffered then. Thank you!" Twitter user Shin Shiwei wrote.

https://www.newsweek.com/video-shows-smiling-medical-workers-wuhan-taking-off-masks-coronavirus-outbreak-slows-1492181

[/quote]
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Abdbaba: 7:56am On Mar 16, 2020
Learn 3D animation for free and be financially free working from the comfort of your home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_ym_OY5xQc
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Welfed(m): 8:07am On Mar 16, 2020
TB JOSHUA the true man of God, he said the flu will dis appear the way it comes as it will strait from China......Glory be to God for sending rain healing.
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by shalomt4321: 8:10am On Mar 16, 2020
ipobarethieves:
cool congrats.Thank U JESUS.He sent His WORD and HEALED us/delivered us from DESTRUCTION,Doc treat,God healed us

So jesus sent coronavirus and sent the cure cheesy grin grin i no fit laugh
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by CuteEmma(f): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2020
realestniggah:
Chinese propaganda machine is working.. undecided

So they closed 16 hospitals because there have been a decrease in cases.. Who does that? Isn't it best to leave the hospital open since they haven't finished getting rid of the virus?..I smell lies here.

For all we know they are busy burying hundreds of dead victims right now.

And y'all should stop posting lame news this has been on Twitter for more than 2 days now and it just hitting nairaland front page.
They closed 2 out of the 16 hospitals... Try dey read well.
Since last week, on WHO website, the recovery rate has been increasing and infection rate decreasing.
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by micxwell(m): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2020
tstx:
Time to buy btc
cheesy
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by SKINDOGGY: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
Meedon:
My own is

Make this corola virus stop make dem open EPL make boys the hit Alabi
Na that one pain me pass aswear no free money for me cry 1xbet just dy happy for my case I dy wreck dem havoc with ball possession option 1.87 I go nack am single with better money cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by ayanbaba2(m): 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
SKINDOGGY:

Na that one pain me pass aswear no free money for me cry 1xbet just dy happy for my case I dy wreck dem havoc with ball possession option 1.87 I go nack am single with better money cheesy

make I join you in the game?

Dem too dey chop me!
thanks
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
AOB1:
We thank God ooo
Not too soon but thank God.
Chinese are propagandists like APC.
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by SKINDOGGY: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
ayanbaba2:

make I join you in the game?

Dem too dey chop me!
thanks
Ok

1 Like

Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by Insectkiller: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hmm..welldone and good job..

But this Chinese virus..how will other nations survive.. China and their cunning ways
shocked shocked
Re: Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases by SKINDOGGY: 8:05pm On May 31, 2020
ayanbaba2:

greetings skindoggy!

please, reason me your booking code make I follow you play.

thanks.
No problem bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 / 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead / Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.