Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Advice Needed Urgently!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice Needed Urgently!!! (204 Views)

Advice Needed Urgently / Help Or Advice Needed On Unilag Admission / Advice Needed On University Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Urgently!!! by Spartancosta(m): 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
Hi Nairaland family, please I need answers on an issue.please I need an undergraduate loan in the region of 250k-400k.please I need to know the platforms that offer such loans.God bless you as you contribute your share of opinions.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently!!! by Joevics(m): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Spartancosta:
Hi Nairaland family, please I need answers on an issue.please I need an undergraduate loan in the region of 250k-400k.please I need to know the platforms that offer such loans.God bless you as you contribute your share of opinions.
If you have collateral. Then visit any microfinance bank close to you.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently!!! by Spartancosta(m): 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
Joevics:

If you have collateral. Then visit any microfinance bank close to you.
thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Government Closes Down All Public And Private Institutions / Set Up Virtual Leaning Platform For Your School...live Online Video Classes / Project, Thesis, Dissertation Writing Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.