Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:13 PM

Domiciliary Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domiciliary Account (3130 Views)

How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account / Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? / What Is A Domiciliary Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domiciliary Account by Kend1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2010
I want to open a domiciliary account and have GTB in mind. Nlders is GTB the best or you know any other better than GTB? Please your opinion(s) is important to me.
Re: Domiciliary Account by oluchi85: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2010
GTB are the best , i av a dom acct with dem also, when u deposit into ur dom acct and want to witdraw part of the money out for use they dont charge, they only charge if any deposit was made to ur acct via bankwire transfer frm abroad, regards
Re: Domiciliary Account by babaoo: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2011
please guy help me ooo, i was at gtb to tranfer money to an account in uk, its

bet365.com account.gtb is telling i would pay N2000, as commission as for vax and tax,
i was also told i will have to $25 for and off shore transfer.i thought
it was just 1% of my transfer, i don't seem to understand them, what should i do guys
Re: Domiciliary Account by babaoo: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2011
please guy help me ooo, i was at gtb to tranfer money to an account in uk, its

bet365.com account.gtb is telling i would pay N2000, as commission as for vax and tax,
i was also told i will have to $25 for and off shore transfer.i thought
it was just 1% of my transfer, i don't seem to understand them, what should i do guys
Re: Domiciliary Account by youngint: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2011
@ baboo,

Gtbank charges N2,000 for telex charges as they claim.

I have a Dom acct with Gtank also for my
online transactions.

But be ready to wire huge sums if you must enjoy
those charges.

All the same.
They are good.

They also provide you with Visa Card for your online payment solutions.

Go for it!

Regards,

Eniola Adewale.
Re: Domiciliary Account by babaoo: 8:50am On Jan 08, 2011
@ adewale,thankz 4 d advice man.I guess i will go my atm card.But u didn't tell about d $25 4 offshore,do u know anythng about dat?
Re: Domiciliary Account by youngint: 1:22am On Jan 10, 2011
yeah Baboo,

They take a $25 charge for offshore.

It's quite true Man!
Re: Domiciliary Account by surveycash(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2011

Housse, How much do I need to open a GTBank Dorm account?
Re: Domiciliary Account by babaoo: 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2011
@ youngint. Thankz.But dat $25 is 2 much.Thankz very much with d info.I guess i will go with my atm
Re: Domiciliary Account by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 11, 2011
Hello everyone, Please I will like to know the minimum amount you must have before you can have a domiciliary account with Gtbank
Re: Domiciliary Account by alldone(m): 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2011
$100 will do the job and be ready to let go $30 out of it. it is good, a lot of us want the bank to pay well and we dont want the to charge us.
where then would they get money to pay salaries and runing cost?
Re: Domiciliary Account by surveycash(m): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2011
alldone:

$100 will do the job and be ready to let go $30 out of it. it is good, a lot of us want the bank to pay well and we dont want the to charge us.
where then would they get money to pay salaries and runing cost?

Thank you for the info,
Re: Domiciliary Account by abmart1: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2011
Yes, you said it all, GTB is the best
Re: Domiciliary Account by toytuns(f): 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2011
If you want to wire money from your domiciliary account at GTB to your bank account in US.
Anyone have an idea how long it takes.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Valid Credit Card Accepted World Wide. / The Igbo Man That Founded The Diamond Bank / See Restaurant Where The Waitresses Are Nakéd [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.