Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying (8155 Views)

How To Make Whatsapp Stickers With Your Photos / How To Copy Whatsapp Stickers From One Phone To Another / Tecno Product Is Annoying Most Especially Tecno Spark 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Ovie56(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
is there a way to block whatsapp stickers, it is like people can't suddenly text again, they reply everything with Stickers, this is even more annoying than the era of "K"

18 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by emeijeh(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
Guy, uninstall your WhatsApp, if that is what will make you live in peace .

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Mohbola(f): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
grin

Tell the person to stop sending stickers

6 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Iceyjay(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
Delete your account nah, nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Ovie56(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
Mohbola:
grin

Tell the person to stop sending stickers
90% of my contacts do it
Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Lawgod247: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
ok

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by bravesoul247(m): 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ovie56:
90% of my contacts do it
you can post it via your stories and tell people how you wish to he communicated with.

23 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by ojun50(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
Sha no be Nigerians
Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by happybee: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
Lol...
Its annoying and fun at the same time.
There's nothing like it being abused.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by edoairways: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
You can never satisfy mortal man

4 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by yrex01(m): 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ovie56:
is there a way to block whatsapp stickers, it is like people can't suddenly text again, they reply everything with Stickers, this is even more annoying than the era of "K"
to me, makes chat more fun n interesting.. Imagine me n my gf been chatting with just stickers n memes since Thursday. Lol. It's fun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by WalkerMichael(m): 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Uninstall your WhatsApp and stop crying

15 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Yeah it annoys me as well. there's this girl who only chats with WhatsApp stickers, I asked her why she doesn't type words, she replied with yet another sticker, I blocked her.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Ovie56(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
WalkerMichael:
Uninstall your WhatsApp and stop crying
How did you turn out this way? shame, you can try n pass your message across like a normal person next time, try and copy sane people

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Ovie56(m): 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
Blazingphoenix:
Yeah it annoys me as well. there's this girl who only chats with WhatsApp stickers, I asked her why she doesn't type words, she replied with yet another sticker, I blocked her.
people can't suddenly text again o, whatsapp should let us choose to recieve them or not

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
happybee:
Lol...
Its annoying and fun at the same time.
There's nothing like it being abused.

At first it was annoying but I came over it..

It's a wat to catch fun.....
Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by KendrickAyomide: 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
You must be a very annoying person. I see nothing wrong with stickers. Except you are being sent erotic stickers.. my friend take it easy

4 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by ednut1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
So posting it here will make them stop Smh. Stop chatting with them then

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Gadafii: 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
Na just few of my whatsapp contacts no dy use stickers(with me)

The rest, we could communicate with stickers perfectly and most time, its fun

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by geezynoni: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by misreal(m): 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
I am a culprit.i love stickers eh, i think it was made for just me.infact i am looking for a way to create more stickers sef.
At a point i started croping my friends pics, turning them to stickers..
Lol..
Dear op, just simply post it on your status, how that you do not like it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by osamz007: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
My love for stickers outta this world

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Millenniumlady(f): 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
Blazingphoenix:
grin cheesy :Dk
Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Millenniumlady:
grin cheesy :Dk
millenniumlady wink
Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Blazingphoenix:

Trust me, she cant type correctly, she cant communicate either, chatting using words with her go bore u die. Na dere way, shey u dig?
Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Millenniumlady(f): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
Blazingphoenix:
millenniumlady wink
Which are you in between the two guys
Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by seanwilliam(m): 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
Abeg how una dey get the sticker oo
Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Which are you in between the two guys
the taller
Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Millenniumlady(f): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
Blazingphoenix:
the taller
I want the shorter one what's his name cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I want the shorter one what's his name cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol grin grin Festus . He a real nigga
Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Millenniumlady(f): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Blazingphoenix:
lol grin grin Festus . He a real nigga
Tell festus that i'm crushing on him and i want him to his woman even though it's side chick i don't mind cheesy while the taller one can excuse us from the room please cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Tell festus that i'm crushing on him and i want him to his woman even though it's side chick i don't mind cheesy while the taller one can excuse us from the room please cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheiii!!! I don suffer grin
I will do just that wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unlock All Blackberry 10 Phones Here (Q5, Q10, Q30, Z10, Z30) & Nokia Lumia / Infinix Zero Killer - **~Tuoda Mobile Magnum (5.5" IPS, Quad‎-core,1gb,8gb)~** / Tecno Spark 10 Pro. Read This Before You Buy The Spark 10 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.