Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears (3635 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by Aboks(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
It was a day of chaos as a woman called Adeola Ogundeji at Ota efun area of Osogbo in Osun State as she was shouting and calling for help because her husband whose name is Babajide Ogundeji, is so obsessed with s3x.

Their neighbor, Iyabo Alarape, who is also like a friend to the wife said she always see them fight and told the wife she needs to exercise patient because she is married to him and that can't be changed.

She added that, the husband forced his wife to do family planning after having two children in order to enjoy her very well without being pregnant.

The wife however cried out saying she is tired of having marathon s3x, it's not her lifestyle and it's affecting her health. She added that her husband is a drunkard who will rather send their children outside so he can have enough and hard s3x with her.

She needs help from people all around the world just to know what to do, your sincere opinion will be appreciated.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/c7f4b5b008d32c09f21242ab6e3c652f?client=news

1 Share

Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by agbonkamen(f): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
Our Sophisticated brothers and sex grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by ojun50(m): 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
What is wrong with women of now are days

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by Skmoda360(m): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
agbonkamen:
What's this one saying now

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by Freestainworld(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
make the woman talk true, the husband carry double barrel for leg. grin
Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by Davidshinee: 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
Instead of she to be happy that he's not cheating.. Some women are confused

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by sexylassie2(f): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
I am 100% sure that he doesnt work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by Petyprincess(f): 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
Lol i can't blame her grin,some husbands think being married to a woman automatically mean she's your sex slave grin

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by Kiddllc: 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
I can bet she's unhappy hence the sex is irritating and probably the man doesn't provide like he used to.. If he was a wealthy man who provides more than she can ever want she would be the one initiating sex all the time. Marathon sex is not the real issue

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by BabbanBura(m): 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Kiddllc:
I can bet she's unhappy hence the sex is irritating and probably the man doesn't provide like he used to.. If he was a wealthy man who provides more than she can ever want she would be the one initiating sex all the time. Marathon sex is not the real issue

You are intelligent and you sabi the women folks very very very well

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
Oga nack the living hell. u paid for it. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Petyprincess:
Lol i can't blame her grin,some husbands think being married to a woman automatically mean she's your sex slave grin
....please stop.Have you not heard others complaining that their men doesn't satisfy their sexual needs,? Most everything be a fight between the genders.
Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
case of big gbola and lack of good techniques.
Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by punisha: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
Kiddllc:

Thank you usually follows the marathon sex and showers of praise...
I can relate to this.
U r a wise man udeme my friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Kiddllc:
You are a wise man. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
Kiddllc:

You just spoke my mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by Amarabae(f): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
Too much of everything is bad
Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by engrchykae(m): 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
Petyprincess:
if the man perform problem,if the man don't perform problem.
Dem do women?
Anyway I don't care understanding women.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by Sierusvirus(m): 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Most women would say’ I want my husband to have big di**k and make love to me all the time’
When the husbands starts, she will be complaining.

Give her sex she will still cheat and even if you don’t she will still cheat.

Don’t blame them sha cos thats all they think about SEX
Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
Aboks:
It was a day of chaos as a woman called Adeola Ogundeji at Ota efun area of Osogbo in Osun State as she was shouting and calling for help because her husband whose name is Babajide Ogundeji, is so obsessed with s3x.

Their neighbor, Iyabo Alarape, who is also like a friend to the wife said she always see them fight and told the wife she needs to exercise patient because she is married to him and that can't be changed.

She added that, the husband forced his wife to do family planning after having two children in order to enjoy her very well without being pregnant.

The wife however cried out saying she is tired of having marathon s3x, it's not her lifestyle and it's affecting her health. She added that her husband is a drunkard who will rather send their children outside so he can have enough and hard s3x with her.

She needs help from people all around the world just to know what to do, your sincere opinion will be appreciated.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/c7f4b5b008d32c09f21242ab6e3c652f?client=news

Let the man get a work..
Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by Randy100: 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
Some get money but they can't perform while some no get money and they can perform. He is a drunkard and he is still performing.
Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Why does the word "drunkard" always make me to laugh
Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by WildChild00(m): 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
agbonkamen:

This Agbonwaree woman self, wat is she saying again? shocked
Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
so u didnt know he was a sex freak when u two were dating abi?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by Lorenzop: 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
I always say this....women are the most confused set of homo sapiens. If you do wahala, if you no do, wahala.....very irritating folks

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears by AmazingELixir: 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
grin grin grin

Afonja love sex pass life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Men Rape / The Lady I Patronized Yesterday / Why Do These Females On Skirt Always Close Dia Legs Whneva Am Passing By?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.